It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think is in "hollow" Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I personaly think that there are intelligent races such as a bat race,several human subspeices with skin colors such as blue,albino,and charcoal,aliens,sentient fungi, and many more.Animals would be dinosours,siliconic life,moving plants and plenty more.And there might be goverments that alredy know about this stuff.

Good luck posting.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That's IF the Earth is hollow, and it's not a very far off thought either. It could be possible.

I figured that if so, they are ancient races who understood that it was more intelligent to live underground than above ground. Or ET species who are pulling the strings from way under.

Most of the evidence for such things is a little weak though.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hello,

Have you read Perrys diary? There is much information supporting the hollow earth theory the least of which are actual seizmic recordings. I spent a lot of time researching these things and I am convinced.

Of course these days any photographic evidence can be manipulated so even though I have pictures, who determines their authenticity? For every supporter of the theory there are 5 who will state otherwise. Generally though I find they have not done any research.

Chewbit Wing
Namaste!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Think of this :

You ever heard the old Myth : If you sail to far out, you fall of the Edge ?

Wouldn't that be true IF the earth was hollow and had holes at the Poles ??

Wikings lived up north !!!
What you all think ! ??

As you see in my Avatar , ' the Link between it all ' it aint taken out of the Air, it will be clear to you , all of you later on !!

[edit on 31/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What's inside the "hollow earth"? The rest of the earth, I'd say.

I haven't seen any credible evidence that the earth is in any way hollow. There are, of course, vast networks of caves under the surface, but these are all found in a thin skin right near the surface. They don't honeycomb the earth, nor is there any credible evidence of any larger hollow regions.

What the evidence appears to show is that the earth is basically solid, with a core of magma, and a much smaller ball of iron and nickel (if memory servers) inside that. Solid and liquid, but filled all the way through.

If the claim is that there are beings living within the network of caves, known and unknown, I might buy that, because there could easily be systems we've never discovered. Why not? But a vast hollow center? Not very likely.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Ok, prove me wrong , a man got 'funded' an expedition to find the hole at the north pole This coming autumn !!

I might be wrong , or have read it on an 'blogg site' ..
What you think ?
If true , who would fund such an 'insane' expedition ?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
One man was going to go a few years back. But... ehh well he suddenly died. www.voyagehollowearth.com/hollow_earth_trip_info.html I dont know what to make of that.. anyway.. Maybe the DEW line is ment to monitor the UFO's coming and going out of the hole up there.. maybe not..

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I dont know. But i think its possible.
Has anyone heard of Olaf Jansen's story?

Olaf Jansen - The Smokey God

Its a great story.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Its a great story.

Thaks , added as Fav. read it later...
But, the craters on the moon , they are all flat arent they ??

Am I wrong ???

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by revdrdrsunshine
One man was going to go a few years back. But... ehh well he suddenly died. www.voyagehollowearth.com/hollow_earth_trip_info.html I dont know what to make of that.. anyway.. Maybe the DEW line is ment to monitor the UFO's coming and going out of the hole up there.. maybe not..

who knows, but Im pretty sure this man is going to go this year , the end of september or something ..

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Im surprised that people still think that the earth is hollow. Surely numerous satellite images, the dozens of polar flights, views and photography from astronauts and the permanent stationing of hundreds of scientists in Antarctica have disproven this theory by now.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Its a great story.

Thaks , added as Fav. read it later...
But, the craters on the moon , they are all flat arent they ??

Am I wrong ???

Im sorry, you have lost me there

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Did you notice the quatations around hollow i ment cavernous,hollow,or anything else out there,i dont relly think theres a hollow earth but a cavernous one but maybye hollow earth is posible who knows

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeplin100
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Did you notice the quatations around hollow i ment cavernous,hollow,or anything else out there,i dont relly think theres a hollow earth but a cavernous one but maybye hollow earth is posible who knows

Well maybe you shouldve stated that in your opening post. Its not very easy to understand what your point of view is. Quotation marks can mean a range of things

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeplin100

You might want to read the Book of Enoch.
Check out this site....

The Hollow Earth -Heaven or Hell?

In the apocryphal Book of Enoch, Enoch speaks of proceeding to 'the middle of the earth', where he beheld a 'blessed land', 'happy and fertile' (25:1, 26:1). An angel shows him 'the first and last secrets in heaven above, and in the depths of the earth: In the extremities of heaven, and in the foundations of it, and in the receptacle of the winds' (59:2-3). There are said to be cavities in the earth and 'mighty waters' under it (65:1, 87:5, 95:2). Enoch sees an abyss 'opened in the midst of the earth, which was full of fire' (89:34); the abyss is said to be 'on the right side of the earth', which can mean in the north. There is also a reference to seven great rivers, four of which 'take their course in the cavity of the north' (76:6-7).

You have a lot of courage just to think/post such a "ridiculous" thought. Don't let the hybrids stop you in your pursuit of "truth".

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
who knows, anything is possible the earth could be hollow.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
For a long time I thought how crazy the idea was that this planet was hollow. That is, until I opened my mind and played the game of what if.

Whats inside? Some call it heaven, the Garden, and some call it hell. I suppose it all depends on your point of view.

I see the second genesis folks living there in a peaceful and well regulated existence. Yes, I suppose it is a warehouse of sorts with all the life that has ever lived on this planet. All the flora and fauna that ever was. The folks that live there live very long lives and are not interrupted by trivial things like crime or learning anything new. In fact, I suppose to some of them, doing the same things day after day, year after year, century after century, life starts to loose the wonder it once held, and becomes a sort of HELL....

To have fun, one must think of new things to do with their created toys, that being us on the surface, the third Genesis, in order to give their lives meaning. We seem to have a love hate relationship with them. When we respond as they expect us to, everything is okay for a time. But, when we start to "misbehave", doing things like exploring space, and threaten to destroy the entire world, they tend to wish they never created us.

They have given us secret societies in order to manipulate our minds and keep us ignorant of their existence. They have given us music to sooth the savage beast. They have given us fluoride and mercury to dumb us down. They have sold us into slavery to the first genesis folks in order to stay on good terms with them.

So to be bluntly honest about whats in the center of the earth, it beats the hell out of me.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

who knows, but Im pretty sure this man is going to go this year , the end of september or something ..

Do you have the info on this years expedition? A website link??
Look a second line....

RDDS

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG
reply to post by Zeplin100

You might want to read the Book of Enoch.
Check out this site....

The Hollow Earth -Heaven or Hell?

In the apocryphal Book of Enoch, Enoch speaks of proceeding to 'the middle of the earth', where he beheld a 'blessed land', 'happy and fertile' (25:1, 26:1). An angel shows him 'the first and last secrets in heaven above, and in the depths of the earth: In the extremities of heaven, and in the foundations of it, and in the receptacle of the winds' (59:2-3). There are said to be cavities in the earth and 'mighty waters' under it (65:1, 87:5, 95:2). Enoch sees an abyss 'opened in the midst of the earth, which was full of fire' (89:34); the abyss is said to be 'on the right side of the earth', which can mean in the north. There is also a reference to seven great rivers, four of which 'take their course in the cavity of the north' (76:6-7).

You have a lot of courage just to think/post such a "ridiculous" thought. Don't let the hybrids stop you in your pursuit of "truth".

this could be the caves in south africa, where man were made to slave.
Sitchin talk about them using nukes to destroy Sumer, and there are caves in south africa that is said to be used to make plutonium, again 'legal' science say it is natural, but those who dare speculate think it is made that way to make the plutonium used in nukes.

these 'scientists' jump on any evidence they find and push it under 'natural miricals' and corupt evidence so fast it is impossible for others to get samples of it... sad world !!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Do you have the info on this years expedition? A website link??
Look a second line....

RDDS

It could be as the former poster said, it got cancled last year or some thing, so many sites on it , but you read about hollow earth here.

But this is the YT I saw , and he say august 2009 ..
same same..

2012 & North Pole Expedition
Doctor of Physics, Brooks Agnew discussed possible cataclysms that may occur around 2012, and offered an update on his planned North Pole Inner Earth Expedition. The current timetable is to embark on the expedition in August 2009, traveling to the Arctic region aboard a nuclear powered icebreaker. A helicopter and ship stored in the icebreaker will be used to advance scout for a hole that might exist in the curvature of the crust, he detailed.

Agnew said ancient Mesoamericans described visits from the 'Shining Ones'-- possible ETs, who may have given them the knowledge of astronomy, architecture and agriculture. One of the Mayans' complex calendrical systems ends in 2012, coinciding with the Earth aligning with a black hole in the center of the galaxy, he outlined. This positioning will cause planets to heat up in the solar system, and potentially wreak havoc with our climate, he said.

A pole shift could take place within a short time period-- 3 to 5 days, and the reversal of Northern and Southern hemispheric patterns could set up a "global superstorm," with 300 mph winds lasting up to a month, Agnew warned.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join