It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Messages in Water.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
If you want to see the power of words work, especially "Love" try this:

1) Save two 20 ounces bottles of water or whatever size you can find, remove the commercial labels.

2) First bottle write the words "love" and "Happiness" all over the outside.

3) Second bottle write nothing.

4) Put water in these bottles and leave for 4 days

Get 2 plants same size, dirt, soil, pot everything, then water one with the marked bottle and one with the words "Love" and "Happiness".

I have been doing this for 5 years now, but now only used marked bottles, the plants grow quickly and are extremely health, as opposed to the unmarked bottle.

Sounds good. I'm going to try it.

Have you tried growing different vegetables and see if there is a measurable size difference?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah
reply to post by mrvdreamknight

Are you asking me about my post or replying to the thread in general?

I say, for something as easy as this, do your own experiment. The more important facet is keeping an open mind and believing it possible. Otherwise, if you do this experiment expecting to disprove it . . . you will. We create what we think and believe.

I agree we do create what we think and believe.

And I do believe this experiment is true.

But this is such a ground breaking discovery - that it must reproduced - over and over again. So all critics would be silenced.

As it is, I was wondering what you thought about the critics saying that the researcher knew which word he was looking for under the microscope, therefore fidning pretty crystals fro good words and bad ones for bad words.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I drink restructured water. Its electricaly charged and is also hexagonal. Lookup kangen water.
The machine makes acidic and high alkaline water. Ive seen it get rid of skin problems. Its helped my diabetes. It shows how many chemicals are on veggies.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Alaskan Man

Interesting subject!

Probably more to do with the sound frequencies said crystals were exposed to rather than a direct love-hate type effect being projected.

Everything vibrates in this reality no wonder really that sonics can have a direct effect even on the most minuscule of objects.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join