It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Messages in Water.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

I am sorry i have disappointed you so much, you added me to your friends list in the past so i assume at some point you thought my post were decent.

You did not disappoint me. I am simply pointing out how the experiment has invalid controls. That is not something we can argue or interpret or get emotional about. It is a fact.

If you don't believe this, that's fine, i am talking about a book i read a few years ago, and i am stating things the book stated.

It is not about belief or disbelief. It is about incorrect experimentation in the name of Science. You cannot believe something that is invalid. It is beyond faith and enters into the realm of intentional willful ignorance.

Of course Emoto is going to have huge opposition, there is no MONEY to be made in his methods, anyone can project love or appreciation into water for free.

Did you read what I wrote about the $1,000,000.00 challenge that has been presented to him?

The very best advice I have for you instead of taking the word of someone as "Gospel", use Science as your guide. Do not let your want or desire replace your logic. I admit it would be really cool if this could be proven, BUT this experiment is NOT Science. In Science the experiment simply speaks for itself.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by TurkeyBurgers]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

you sure like quoting me

Your first reply to me was completely out of scope, you pounced on something you mis-read.

now in this reply you throw a million dollar bounty up as proof he is a liar.

Emoto is President Emeritus of the International Water For Life Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

the man if one of the very few doctors in the world who isn't distracted by the all mighty dollar.

And i haven't taken his word as gospel (man you like quoting me), i tried it myself (have you?) and were pleased with the results, which i mention on page one in reply to another user.

Bottom line is this, You BELIEVE (you can say "know" all you want), you are right, and i BELIEVE, yes believe, not know, that i am right.

our beliefs are different, i wont call you ignorant for yours, so please don't call me ignorant for mine.

(if you would like to continue this in u2u that's fine, however i wont be replying in this thread anymore so other users wont get bogged down by our disagreement)

peace brother.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Great thread Op s&F.
Dr. Emotto's experiments are showcased in the film "What the Bleep".
A fun guant in metaphysic's and quantam physic's.
It works on anything with water or fluid.
Even your body.
Think about it.
Can it hurt to be positive and loving to your water, your food or your body?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Actually what the bleep is where i first came across it, then i showed a friend the movie, he took it one step further and found the book at our local library, he said it was a good read, so i checked it out after he returned it and agreed.

glad you liked the post, thanks for the S&F.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Your "belief" just trumped the Scientific Method.

Your Thread is a matter of Faith > Science.

I tried to explain to you it is not a matter of belief. Science does not depend on belief. It depends on Experimental Evidence with published results that can be repeated in a lab. You repeating these same experiments using the same amount of Bias means jack.

Stop passing this off as Science and I will stop disputing it. You can ignore my post if you choose but I most certainly have the right to inform you of the difference between an Experiment and "Faith".

I most certainly have the right to inform other users who might not understand the difference.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Light and water - there's probably a correlate in some way betwen these two things.

I always say to myself silently when drinking water "water of life"

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hi, water magic fans.

Yes YES ! To see more about the marvels of life, see the
first line of my signature.

To see more about other experiments, of the same type, see:
The Intention Experiment
www.theintentionexperiment.com...

To see human mind over matter:
RANDOM GENERATORS
noosphere.princeton.edu...
and see #80
or #280

We do NOT know YET, the power of our mind ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I love this! I bought this book a few years ago. I told my college students about it. They were intrigued. I decided to do my own little experiment to see if it would work. After all, our DNA can be altered by our minds if we believe we can do it. I encouraged my students to participate if they wanted, but NOT tell us what was on their paper.

So I wrote a number of things on a piece of paper and taped it to my Brita container in the refrigerator. I A few months later one of my students made a comment that my eyes were "a brilliant emerald green" and the next night another student asked why I had blonde roots. Keep in mind that my natural eye color is a shade of green with blue, grey, mustard and some brown in them. My hair is a medium to dark, ash blonde.

The experiment worked! Two of the items I had put on my piece of paper were to have "brilliant emerald green eyes" and "healthy golden blonde hair". But then I stopped the experiment, everything returned to its previous state.

I should try this again. Or maybe not. But before the nay-sayers knock this one, it should be tried to see what results you get. Just remember to keep an open mind. If your mind is set that it won't work, it won't.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers

Your "belief" just trumped the Scientific Method.

Your Thread is a matter of Faith > Science.

I tried to explain to you it is not a matter of belief. Science does not depend on belief. It depends on Experimental Evidence with published results that can be repeated in a lab. You repeating these same experiments using the same amount of Bias means jack.

You are uninformed, Turkey Burgers.

Dr. Bruce Lipton and Rob Williams, M.A. have a video out (for some time now) titled The Biology of Perception / The Psychology of Change. Both of which I have watched. Very interesting information and it is scientific evidence.

"Paradigm pioneers Bruce Lipton, Ph.D and Rob Williams, M.A. make a compelling case for changing our traditional views of biology and psychology. Lipton and Williams challenge the prevailing myths of each discipline and provide a logical, scientific and practical way to understand and use these revolutionary new ideas. The video is a masterful blend of the biology of beliefs and the psychology of change. As you watch the puzzle pieces fit together, you will experience the inseparable nature of the mind/body connection."

"A renaissance in Cell Biology now provides the cutting edge science - real science - to prove how holistic health therapies work! Research scientist Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., introduces a long-awaited paradigm shift in the biomedical sciences. The new science will inspire your spirit, engage your mind and challenge your creativity as you comprehend the enormous real potential for applying this information in your life and in your profession."

You can read his impressive biography page here.

And yes, this is related to the water crystals.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Did you read what I wrote about the $1,000,000.00 challenge that has been presented to him?

The $1M challenge has also been presented to Psychics. Do you know WHY no one accepts the challenge? Because when it is proven, you get $1M and the people who pay you sell the video and HUGE money off it.

The very best advice I have for you instead of taking the word of someone as "Gospel", use Science as your guide. Do not let your want or desire replace your logic. I admit it would be really cool if this could be proven, BUT this experiment is NOT Science. In Science the experiment simply speaks for itself.

Instead of arguing why it is NOT science, try it yourself. But keep an open mind and be willing to accept that it just might work.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

I AM informed. I am explaining how the experiment is just terrible!

You MUST understand that I am NOT saying that this is not possible.
I am NOT saying this Doctors theory is wrong.
I am Not saying that positive thoughts cannot be reflected into water.

What I AM saying is that his experiment does not not prove anything!
He takes pictures of ONLY the ice crystals that look attractive LITERALLY he ONLY photographs the attractive Ice Crystals!!!!

That is not even REMOTELY close to Science or even the beginning of a somewhat accurate experiment!

He does not have to take the Million dollar challenge to prove his theory right! He just has to perform a double blind experiment himself! He can then film THAT experiment and publish his results.

The experiment has to be repeatable. It has to have documentation. And most importantly it has to remove the Bias.

I am NOT arguing how it is not Science I am PROVING how it is not Science. There is NO argument!

This is not a matter of opinion if his experiment is not filled with bias. It is not up for debate. It is not my interpretation of the Scientific method. It is not a rebuttal. It is not a preference or a belief or a faith. You do not get the privilege of having a closed mind when dealing with Science.

Science speaks for itself. I am simply introducing you to what Science is.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by TurkeyBurgers]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
wow amazing stuff mabey it's all the negitive vibes out there that make this planet such a crappy place

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I am simply introducing you to what Science is.

Why do you think you are introducing a Psychologist to what science is?
I know the difference between science and pseudo-science. I've taught classes on it.

If you don't feel his research is enough, then do a double-blind study yourself. See what happens. Report it to us. Take pictures and show us your findings. I'm not being facetious here. I'm just saying, instead of criticizing how he did his research, do your own. That's how I determine whether or not I believe anything.

I used to be a stone-cold skeptic until I kept an open mind and started having experiences that I did not believe could exist. When I've done my own experiments and research I found out yay or nay.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

I am simply introducing you to what Science is.

Why do you think you are introducing a Psychologist to what science is?
I know the difference between science and pseudo-science. I've taught classes on it.

If you don't feel his research is enough, then do a double-blind study yourself. See what happens. Report it to us. Take pictures and show us your findings. I'm not being facetious here. I'm just saying, instead of criticizing how he did his research, do your own. That's how I determine whether or not I believe anything.

I used to be a stone-cold skeptic until I kept an open mind and started having experiences that I did not believe could exist. When I've done my own experiments and research I found out yay or nay.

Is there any updates on this?

Has this been proven?

Or disproven?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I wonder what holy water looks like?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mrvdreamknight

Are you asking me about my post or replying to the thread in general?

I say, for something as easy as this, do your own experiment. The more important facet is keeping an open mind and believing it possible. Otherwise, if you do this experiment expecting to disprove it . . . you will. We create what we think and believe.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wow it looks like a man with a gun or a bow and arrow or something in the water that was exposed to hate.
I do believe that water changes according to what kind of vibration it is exposed to. Everything has vibration, nothing is really at rest, or totally still. The Earth is spinning, atoms are vibrating, the universe is expanding, the galexys are spinning, everything moves. Even thought has movement and can effect things.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Here is a nice vid put together showing some different emotions.

wait till you see "Adolph Hitler"

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Would it be possible to do this experiment at home? I mean, get some water and focus intention on it? Then how would I freeze it? Would you just spray it as a fine mist into a freezer and try to catch crystals on a black piece of paper or something? Or maybe spray it on a cold day and try to catch crystals as they freeze? I know it is possible to spray water outside if it is cold enough. It only got to 38 degrees here so I have a while to wait for below freezing to try it. How would I be able to crystalize it is mostly what I need to know, because I think anyone can focus intention on the water, that isn't the hard part.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If you want to see the power of words work, especially "Love" try this:

1) Save two 20 ounces bottles of water or whatever size you can find, remove the commercial labels.

2) First bottle write the words "love" and "Happiness" all over the outside.

3) Second bottle write nothing.

4) Put water in these bottles and leave for 4 days

Get 2 plants same size, dirt, soil, pot everything, then water one with the marked bottle and one with the words "Love" and "Happiness".

I have been doing this for 5 years now, but now only used marked bottles, the plants grow quickly and are extremely health, as opposed to the unmarked bottle.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join