It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion: Secret/hidden books, knowledge, scrolls etc....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This thread is intended to branch off from my earlier thread where I discussed a secret third eye technique.

Let us openly discuss and share knowledge that is hidden or that could lead to new topics. I'll start:

Here's a page discussing secret art of Tummo (or inner heat to withstand all weather):
link

Here's a page that shows restricted/hidden books that can only be purchased by signed permission from a root guru:
link

Here's a book on reaching a state of not having to eat:
Secret to inedia

There is also a taoist technique that allows one to levitate called "embryonic breathing"

Taoist technique to open third eye:

LEt's share more!!!!................

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
this is a great idea. not only am i giving you a star and a flag, but also favoriting this on my browser. there really needs to be one central thread just for information contribution on this subject. thank you for starting this thread.

as my contribution, i link to one of my previous threads.

Healing Frequency DNA Activation 528 hz

hope it helps.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I guess great minds have similar interest

I just posted a thread on something of the same general subject (hidden knowledge)

here ya go The Hidden Messages in Water

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tOrnaDo_pHett

as my contribution, i link to one of my previous threads. Healing Frequency DNA Activation 528 hz hope it helps.

Yes, thank you. This is great, solfeggio frequencies and cymatics.

Alska man thanks for sharing messages in water!!! Though science considers Emoto's work psuedo ....but I still feel there is something to it as do many Alchemists

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Alska man thanks for sharing messages in water!!! Though science considers Emoto's work psuedo ....but I still feel there is something to it as do many Alchemists

I find emoto's work to most useful in practical applications on my search for the truth. The philosophical message his work teaches is as important metaphysically as the parables of jesus or the teachings of buddha.

what emoto's work does is provide empirical evidence for those who need a little bit more than sets of cryptic metaphors. good addition!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here is another one of the most important pieces of text i hae ever come across in the field of consciousness.

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth have been around for eons. Many people have spent most of their natural lives studying the teachings of Thoth.

The tablets translated in this work are ten which were left in the Great Pyramid in the custody of the pyramid priests. The ten are divided into thirteen parts for the sake of convenience. The last two are so great and far-reaching in their import that at present it is forbidden to release them to the world at large. However, in those contained herein are secrets which will prove of inestimable value to the serious student. They should be read, not once, but a hundred times for only thus can the true meaning be revealed. A casual reading will give glimpses of beauty, but more intensive study will open avenues of wisdom to the seeker.

Free online text of The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tOrnaDo_pHett

Thanks for adding to the thread. I always felt like he Emerald tablets are discussing kundalini through all the chakras, third eye, etc

top topics

join