posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:17 PM
While trying to justify my new addiction (yes, I mean ATS) to my girlfriend, she delivered a bombshell.
"So what do these people believe?"
I was dumbfounded. I was openmouthed. I was irritated beyond belief. But then I got to thinking... what the hell *do* these people believe?
So I thought it'd be interesting to see what the common consensus was regarding the mire of conspiracy we all wade in. In that spirit, I would like
to present my candidates for
(dun dun daaaaaa)
Stuff Everyone Believes In
- That we are not the only sentient species in the universe.
- That UFOs exist and are of extraterrestrial origin.
- That the further exploration of space should be a priority.
- That some human beings are capable of exhibiting metapsychic traits which are not explainable by orthodox science.
- That the accepted historical record of our planet is incorrect.
- That ATS is the best forum on the net*.
So there we have it. What do you think? Does anyone disagree with these common sense principles? Can anyone think of anything else we *all* agree
on? Can we put together some kind of 10-point ATS manifesto?
I look forward to the replies.
* Argh! Sychophantasite infestation detected!