It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu Vaccine, the mark of the beast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I still find it fun to try and nail down end time prophecies from the Bible, though I would take it with a grain of salt. It is quite fun to jump into the Christian fray of trying to piece together Revelation and the real world. They swore that the verichip, credit card, bar code, and a bunch of other technologies were the mark of the beast, but i think people have missed one that seems to hold as much if not more water from a biblical sense. Please dont execute me for trying to put this together, I just want to see your thoughts on this.

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17

Swine Flu Vaccination! We see constantly about how mandatory vaccinations are comming and in some places here. Without a swine flu vaccination you will be quarantined, unable to buy/sell, go to school, go in public. Flu Vaccinations do leave a mark. The beast is Swine Flu, not a real animal.

And the current powers that be, and powers to come welcome this in with open arms.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yes of course, That is a very logical assumtion, never thought of it myself.. You could nearly imagine it, being an out cast because you didnt get the shot, people looking at you like you were a disease, being cut off from society.. Yes it kinda fits in..

Thank you

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Good thinking, but there is one flaw in your theory - vaccines are either given in the shoulder/forearm muscle or a vein in the inner elbow (the latter being extremely rare, might have been phased out a while ago), not the hand or forehead.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is bioweapon 666

www.biopharma.com...

666 Hyaluronic acid Products

Extracted from Biopharmaceutical Products in the U.S. and European Markets, the only biopharmaceuticals reference database/book. Visit www.biopharma.com for more information. See also the description/flyer, copies of reviews, and the public products database and products database. Contact the author/publisher for further information about database subscriptions and book purchases.

Hyaluronan Products - Hyaluronic acid (HA); hyaluronan; sodium hyaluronate

Monograph size = 24761 characters (not including indexing, nomenclature, links, etc. on this page)

Partial monograph text:
666 Hyaluronic acid Products
Hyaluronic acid; HA; hyaluronan; sodium hyalu-ro-nate; sodium glucuronate-N-acetylglucosamine polymer

Cross ref: See the entries below for specific HA products. See also the hyaluronidase entries (#186-#616; #617; #618; #619). Note, other than recombinant HA (#186), this book/-database only covers a few of many FDA--approved HA products, with most HA products considered borderline or non-biopharmaceutical products (depending on source/manufacturing).

Description: Hyaluronic acid (HA) or hyaluronan is a naturally occurring glycosaminoglycan, a polysaccharide (carbohydrate polymer) containing alternating disaccharide units (N-acetyl-D-glucosamine and D-glucuronic acid monosaccharide linked with beta1-->4 bonds) linked with beta1-->3 glycoside bonds, forming a long-chain polymer containing repeating units of sodium glucuronate-N-acetylglucosamine or beta-(1, 4)-D-GlcA-beta -(1, 3)-D-GlcNAc-). Hyaluronic acid usually occurs as the salt (hyaluronate) form under physiologic conditions. In vivo, it primarily exists as sodium hyaluronate, since sodium is the most abundant cation in cells and tissues.

Pharmaceutical HA products include various animal and bacterial-derived products used for viscosupplemen-tation, e.g. lubricati ... truncated (just the beginning)

Nomenclature:
sodium glucuronate-N-acetylglucosamine polymer []
Hyaluronic acid Products [BIO]
Hyaluronan injection [FDA]
HA [SY]
hyaluronic acid [SY]
sodium hyaluronate [SY]
Natrii Hyaluronas [SY Latin]

Index Terms:
Product Class Index:
biopharmaceutical products
glycosaminoglycans
polysaccharides

SB999 Generic Entry/Chapter
Regulatory/Status Index:
NA
NA
NA
NA

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymouse876
Good thinking, but there is one flaw in your theory - vaccines are either given in the shoulder/forearm muscle or a vein in the inner elbow (the latter being extremely rare, might have been phased out a while ago), not the hand or forehead.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I was going to say the exact same thing but then I realized that maybe they permanently mark your forehead or hand with some sort of tattoo to indicate that you have taken the "poke". Its a good theory none the less. Somehow I don't think we will every know until the time actually comes.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Subject already covered in :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There is also an interesting numerical coincidence. Joseph Lieberman introduced the bill S. 666 to the senate. This bill, the biological, chemical, and radiological weapons countermeasures research act, 2003 paved the way for government funding of Baxter, Novartis and GSK in bioweapons research.

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
A prototype MotB.

It's just conditioning as many people as possible to accept the real Mark of the Beast (implanted computer chip).

new topics

top topics

join