It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They ARE trying to populate the Earth!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Besides, the "Spanish" invaded Mexico and were not here in the States first. The only inhabitants that were here were Indians, and we all know what was done to them...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
This is why the BNP and UKIP are becoming more popular, this is England not pakistan or bloody poland.

Learn a bit of history first you peasant. It was not for the love of your motherkissing county the Poles come there. And anyway the overwhelming majority comes there with respect, not to make tons of children but to work for your compatriots either taking the worse paid and dirtiest jobs or the really qualified ones, and most of them wants to return home from your unhospitable island after they make some money, which they cannot make home because of the history (remember Churchill??) also because of your morbid immigration system.
And I think you should be all happy and gratefull that they come instead of some more muslims for example.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Oatmeal

Ok, the Spanish invaded Mexico but you lot invaded the US and took out the 'Apache Indians' who were doing nothing but minding their own business!!

Anyway this thread isn't about the Apache Indians or the Spanish..... but i do know what you are trying to say.... well.... maybe the Mexicans are getting you lot back for kicking the Indians out.... when i visited Venice Beach i went into a shop along the front there.... one of the tops on sale read 'what did we ever do to you' lol

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

What a pile of dishwater. More than 90% of the UK population is white. If I was minority, I would congregate with similar others, if only to protect myself from racists. I think you need to have a look good look at your OP.

Considering a minority, legal or illegal, to be undeserving of having a place in society is thinking like a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
My great great grand parents were natives of America and victims of president Andrew Jackson's trail of tears. The rest of my family is Irish. Ireland was invaded long ago by the English and then the English invaded the Americas so if the English are getting invaded now; well welcome to your Karma.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The 'invasion for England' is nonsense for right wing newspapers to sell more copies. The problem here is the isolationist English middle class who consider anyone not like them to be inferior.

Welcome to 1930's Germany.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I recalled having seen a news bit once in that area and some of the kids from muslim families apparently aren't into their families sharia belief system either. What's more interesting are the ones with the british accent.

People talk about sharia laws, but forget the laws of the streets or the hood also. I live in America in an area now that doesn't see so much of that....now. But did several years ago in Illinois and didn't like it one bit.

My son worked at two restaurants ran by muslims or..? that drove a Mercedes and he said they were racist. But not all people are the same everywhere anyway.

It's called profiling and many are guilty of that nearly everywhere.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think it's time we open up a BNP or Stormfront underforum for you guys.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mithrawept

I'm not a right-winger... i just feel very alienated in my area! Why you label me as a right-winger is anyones guess but i think you do it because you have no other word to describe me.... someone who is now a minority and who is not white!!

Maybe you too would feel out of place if you lived here..... it's especially noticable on the buses..... doesn't seem so bad when out walking about..... but still..... i feel uncomfortable here...... too many of them are religious folk too..... which makes me feel even more intimidated...

You can believe what you like but if you don't see it now then i suppose you never will.....

I wouldn't have so much of a problem if they spoke English and weren't religious.... religious to the point of Fanatically Religious!!!

NB I did just re-read my post and it's not some nazi rant at all...... maybe if you re-read it you will see that i'm just after opinions and offering facts!!

[edit on 2-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I dont understand how people can move to a country which speaks english and not bother to learn it themselves. If i was moving to another country i would at least learn some of its spoken language first. Its just logical.
Over here when you go to a mcdonalds in a city you have to repeat your order 6 times to the person serving you because they seem to only understand 'yes', 'no' and 'sorry' and of course 'no spek englesh'. And they still dont get the order right.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
^^^^ happens to me all the time

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

more people = more taxes and competition for housing and products

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I said this on another thread:

More children = more housing
more housing = more appliances
more appliances = more CO2 emmissions
more CO2 emmissions = more problems

Seriously i thought we in the "developed world" were supposed to be cutting back on our footprint & emmissions.... to me it looks like we are creating more emmissions & more problems.....

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

more CO2 emmissions = more emissions to be taxed
more emissions to be taxed= more money for TPTB to implement their NWO

top topics

<< 1   >>

join