It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to show you a new perspective on where we are.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
www.grad.ucl.ac.uk...
HCV proteins
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfee298ddbc0.jpg[/atsimg]

Crab nebula
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bfba813e602.jpg[/atsimg]

Nothign seems oddly familiar?

a simple atom
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6549e00c83e.jpg[/atsimg]
www.vtaide.com...

All matter is made up of atoms. An atom is like a tiny solar system. In the center of the atom is the nucleus which is a cluster of protons and neutrons. The protons have a positive electric charge while the neutrons are electrically neutral.

www.astro.keele.ac.uk...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93c38f1ad491.gif[/atsimg]

Get the picture?

We will know the secret's of the universe and where and what the perpouse of life is.

We are the blue print to the entire show folk's.
With alot more examination..we will already know..hey over there that star..there will be life there.
Why?
because the solar system's Demand's it or it wouldn't be the way it is already.
as with our's.
it's not mere chance life is here.

a few link's to make you think.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Electrically charged specks of interstellar dust organize into DNA-like double helixes and display properties normally attributed to living systems, such as evolving and reproducing, new computer simulations show. But scientists are hesitant to call the dancing dust particles "alive," and instead say they are just another example of how difficult it is to define life.

www.newscientist.com... -making-cosmologists-think-like-biologists--.html

Could something similar have happened with the Universe? It is a large complex system which, some cosmologists argue, cannot have appeared by chance. Simpler universes came first, they say, and it may have taken hundreds of millions of universal generations to progress to a universe as complex as our own. Lee Smolin, professor of physics at the Center for Gravitational Physics and Geometry at the Pennsylvania State University, is a leading proponent of this idea,

I think we are a life form ..yes
But the entire universe seen and unseen is a life form itself.
Or the HOST

We are but inside the Host/Universe.

And everything has a design of why we are here.
Even the roach. or a snake.
Either way i know it be be crazy to most.
But we are in a host...The universe is alive and growing...
And We are sitting here on our spec of dirt...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
one is all
all is one

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I like your idea, but the picture of an atom you chose is pretty outdated. The "orbital" theory of electrons has been redone and redone. It no longer looks like a "solar system". I will try to embed a modern view of electron orbitals.

Otherwise, I agree with your idea that the entire universe is a living entity made up of smaller and smaller entities all the way down to the smallest part of an atom that we can measure! It is very odd and wondrous how we can draw connections from galaxies to solar systems to cells in our life on Earth!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Good post Amuzed. S&F

I've often thought exactly the same way. Like a mandlebrot:

What if we simply haven't the technology to see the Universe that resides inside the electron because it's too far away from our perspectives? In other words, perhaps mass itself is just as relative as everything else is. Of course it is. To a gnat, we are gargantuan planets (or at least huge asteroids), and to a blue whale we are as insignificant as dist mites. Just as we can't see ourselves in pictures of our planet (because the perspective is all wrong), we also can't see the creatures or entities employing a spec of dust or a single biological cell as their planet.

And if everything is relative, then perhaps even consciousness and sentience is. Do we have a long way to go, or are we where we're meant to be? How wide can our perspective become, and for how long could we endure it?

Very intuitive and thought provoking thread. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
That's just all Sacred Geometry my friend.

Alot of people think it's a bunch of bull, but the more we we see things visually, the more you understand that Sacred Geometry is in EVERYTHING, and is the compositing of everything.

It's a Brave New World isn't it?

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have always wonder this same thing.... S&F It would make good sence that our universe is just in the middle of a "cell" . It would explain the whole big bang thing and how the universe just happened and is expanding. Makes you wonder what happens when that "cell" dies.

top topics

join