It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama worked for the US till 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Osama worked for the US till 9/11

www.dailykos.com

In the interview, Sibel says that the US maintained 'intimate relations' with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, "all the way until that day of September 11."

These 'intimate relations' included using Bin Laden for 'operations' in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These 'operations' involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner "as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict," that is, fighting 'enemies' via proxies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
letsibeledmondsspeak.blogspot.com

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Many have been saying this for a long time now and it seems some of this is coming to light.
I have no doubt that planes were flown into the towers that day, I also have no doubt that some people knew about it, let it happen, and wanted it to happen.
They wanted it to happen so much that they filled up wtc7 with thermite and brought it down to cover their tracks after the twin towers fell.

www.dailykos.com

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Good Thread!
Everything we know is a lie!

Please look at these threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They very much add to this thread I guarantee you
Even add them to your related threads for this thread if you can

These are VERY important topics!

STAR AND FLAG my friend!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks for the Link contribution.

I agree with you whole heartedly that this is a very important subject.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm convinced the government was in cahoots with Osama because it doesn't make sense any other way.

- CIA Agents meet with Osama in July of 2001, conflicting reports about whether or not they gave him 110 mil.

- Our fearless leader Bush makes finding Osama our number one priority after 9/11, then six months later says he doesn't give a damn about Osama.

- All the inconsistencies with the towers coming down.

- My personal favorite damning piece of evidence. As John Lear has mentioned in the past, It would have been impossible for novice pilots to hit that tower. That was an incredible piece of airmanship requiring several hundred hours of simulator time and it happened not once but twice.

- Our fearless leader Bush evacuating Laden's family members in the US while all flights were grounded in the US. (seriously what the #?)

- The Bush Family and the Bin Laden family were ****ING BUSINESS PARTNERS!!! Jesus christ how stupid is that?

- The neo-conservative think tank Project for the New America operated by several high profile nazis... err neo-cons saying they needed a "New Pearl Harbor" to push their agenda. These same neo-cons were political architects for the Bush administration.

There's so many more, to paraphrase Lenin the one who's profiting is the one who instigating. But no it would be un-American to think or to actually look at all these inconsistencies and draw any conclusion other than what the government tells us. I believe everything the government tells me.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

Well, who'da thunk it?!

Kidding of course. But on a serious note, yes. Osama and his band of 'terrorists' did work with the CIA.

You should take a look at this link as well, for it serves as a very interesting read.

www.greenleft.org.au...

This is what I found particularly eye-catching:

In 1986, bin Laden brought heavy construction equipment from Saudi Arabia to Afghanistan. Using his extensive knowledge of construction techniques (he has a degree in civil engineering), he built “training camps”, some dug deep into the sides of mountains, and built roads to reach them.

These camps, now dubbed “terrorist universities” by Washington, were built in collaboration with the ISI and the CIA. The Afghan contra fighters, including the tens of thousands of mercenaries recruited and paid for by bin Laden, were armed by the CIA. Pakistan, the US and Britain provided military trainers.

It is just unfathomable.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So it would make sense to secretly kill Osama BinLaden to keep the secrets buried and the legacy alive? Do think Benazir Bhutto was killed a week later because she let the cat out of the bag concerning Osamas death?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I just don't really know what to say about all of this new information. This completely discredits the whole war on terror. This just boggles my mind.

Of course you won't hear about this on the corporate news media.

But...

Dang. I just looked over the article... and I'm really shocked. We've been duped.

Wow. Nice find.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
- My personal favorite damning piece of evidence. As John Lear has mentioned in the past, It would have been impossible for novice pilots to hit that tower. That was an incredible piece of airmanship requiring several hundred hours of simulator time and it happened not once but twice.

I don't know about that, taking off and landing is the hard part, just flying the plane is pretty easy.

I mean what are you folks basing that comment on, have you tried grabbing some people off the street with no flying experience and put them in simulators and determined they couldn't do that maneuver until they had several hundred hours in the simulator?

I find that hard to believe, and even if that were true, I don't understand why you would call that damning evidence, maybe they (The terrorist pilots on 9/11) just spent more time in the simulator than you thought? I don't get what them being able to hit the building really proves, other than they did spend some time in a simulator.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You would definitely need to have some sort of training to fly those planes. Just understanding how to navigate and keep your bearings would drive me insane.
Normal pilots go through hundreds of hours training for a reason... it's not easy!
If it were , I would be a pilot. Then again I could get lost in my own house.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This thread already exists in this forum.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Yes it does! Feel free to move your comment over here

second line

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Tartarspoon]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
"intimate relations" lmao.

no, it's not a funny matter at all. it's sick.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tartarspoon

Many have been saying this for a long time now and it seems some of this is coming to light.
I have no doubt that planes were flown into the towers that day, I also have no doubt that some people knew about it, let it happen, and wanted it to happen.
They wanted it to happen so much that they filled up wtc7 with thermite and brought it down to cover their tracks after the twin towers fell.

www.dailykos.com

that brings it right on the nose! it was BOTH an inside job AND a terrorist attack. however the people who organized it did not do it for Islam - they did it for the New World Order.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You are right, your post was first, so here are my awnsers that i posted on the other thread.

to the claim by some member who said that because the Bush administration had to fly out some of the Bin Laden family out of the U.S. after 9/11 I responded with the following.

"The Bush administration protected some of the Bin Laden family because some of them ARE AMERICANS and, or have been living in the U.S. for a long while, and they live a western lifestyle and LOVE it. The Bin Laden family disowned Osama a long time ago.

If people knew about those members of the Bin Laden family that live/lived in the U.S. there would have been retaliation by some Americans possibly injuring or even killing these people. This sort of thing has happened in the past.

One of those "evil Bin Ladens" is Bin Laden's niece, who lives, or lived, in the U.S. and studied here....

The entire Bin Laden family is not responsible for what Osama did.

Why is it that some people want to believe because there is a black sheep in a family "everyone in that family must be evil too"?... "

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
To the claim of another member that the U.S. was funding Osama for 9/11 because the U.S., just like many other countries, have used the BinLaden construction company i responded with.

"humm, lets see...perhaps that has something to do with the fact that the Bin Ladens own the LARGEST construction company in the Middle East as well as other parts in the world, and they have offices all over the world?....

BTW the Bin Laden family have disowned Osama a long time ago.

From wikipedia...

bin Laden family
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Office building of the bin Laden familyThe bin Laden family (Arabic: بن لادن‎), also spelled bin Ladin is a wealthy family intimately connected with the innermost circles of the Saudi royal family. The family was thrown into media spotlight through the activities of one of its members, Osama bin Laden. The financial interests of the bin Laden family are represented by the Saudi Binladin Group, a global construction and equity management conglomerate grossing $5 billion U.S. dollars annually, and one of the largest construction firms in the Islamic world, with offices in London and Geneva. According to an American diplomat, the bin Laden family also owns part of Microsoft and Boeing.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

BTW, just because the U.S. helped the Muhadijen back in the 80s to fight the SOVIETS it doesn't mean that Osama Bin Laden is or was working for the U.S. when he decided to attack us.

The Bush administration did some bad things, but this was not one of those."

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

You are right, your post was first, so here are my awnsers that i posted on the other thread.

to the claim by some member who said that because the Bush administration had to fly out some of the Bin Laden family out of the U.S. after 9/11 I responded with the following.

"The Bush administration protected some of the Bin Laden family because some of them ARE AMERICANS and, or have been living in the U.S. for a long while, and they live a western lifestyle and LOVE it. The Bin Laden family disowned Osama a long time ago.

If people knew about those members of the Bin Laden family that live/lived in the U.S. there would have been retaliation by some Americans possibly injuring or even killing these people. This sort of thing has happened in the past.

One of those "evil Bin Ladens" is Bin Laden's niece, who lives, or lived, in the U.S. and studied here....

The entire Bin Laden family is not responsible for what Osama did.

Why is it that some people want to believe because there is a black sheep in a family "everyone in that family must be evil too"?... "

to me bush is just as evil as osama. lol

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
BTW, here are some pictures of the "evil Bin Laden niece"...

She looks evil and anti-western heh?....

[edit on 1-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Wait until you find out the Bin Laden construction group was on site during the construction of the WTC, and according to Paul Laffoley, were questioning why explosives were being planted in the building before it was even fully constructed...
Get Smart

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I think that the main point is that the story being told to everyone just does not add up and deserves further investigation.

Everyone, not only Americans, but the world's population deserves to know the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join