It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oral sex lessons to cut rates of teenage pregnancy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
great now we're gona get tons more of imagrints

No kidding!
Oh to be 14 again and living in the UK!

All I can say is "God Save the Queen!"
LOL

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't normally say things like this, but in this case, I think that it is quite possible that Satan may be playing a part in this...

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bios

Originally posted by devilwasp
great now we're gona get tons more of imagrints

No kidding!
Oh to be 14 again and living in the UK!

All I can say is "God Save the Queen!"
LOL

Where abouts d'ya live now? Probably better off wherever you are, i live in Woverhampton its like they ship all the crappy ones that cant do F all to here, it sucks so much!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Oral sex still carries a risk of STDs with it anyway, so unless every single teenager practising oral sex uses protection from it, we got a lot more STDs on our hands. Yay, go government and its super-great ideas!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I just hate for sex to be made so ordinary.

Nah seriously... I think it's only normal that when people understand how desillusiory love is, they decide to simply choose sex. I don't see anything bad in that.

And abstinence??? Come on. lol...

Well, it's not for everyone, sure, but abstinence is definitely under-rated. And why not make it an option...last I checked we had the same raging hormones that are raging today.
I somehow don't think all the sex on TV and movies etc is THAT much different from those sloooow dances in the high school gym.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I don't normally say things like this, but in this case, I think that it is quite possible that Satan may be playing a part in this...

It isnt Satan playing a part, its the closset/ Luciferians and Satanists, who are playing the part. Nothing but chaos, pain and suffering will come of this!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The problem is that this program seems to target teenage girls. I think we can all agree that most teenage boys would be happy with just about any attention to his nether regions. The issue should be teaching teenage boys how to properly satisfy a teenage girl!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
i know how to prevent teen pregnancy, dont try stopping sex all together just give us kids condoms

"Give" you condoms...machinegunjordan?
I think not. If you're so excited at your tender age to have sex, surely you could buy them yourself? Doesn't your partner mean that much to you

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
# you think my parents would let me buy them i got to steal them from 7-11

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If you're old enough to be having sex, then you should learn to be responsible enough to BUY protection. If you can't afford protection, then you certainly cannot afford to take care of a baby if said protection fails. Sounds like you should just keep it tucked away for now, pal.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
dont worry big guy i do but you gotta be prepared know what im saying

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Schoolchildren, particularly girls, who received such training developed a 'more mature' response to sex.

So it's mostly girls eh?
lol. How's this supposed to help? Maybe it's just going to make it worse.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I can see the headlines...

"Teen Pregnancy Rates Plummet"

"Teen Rape Rates Soar"

and jesus, machinegunjordan, how stupid can you be?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

# you think my parents would let me buy them i got to steal them from 7-11
What's this 'you think my parents would let me' crap? You can walk down to the sev and buy some jimmy hats whenever you want to. If the guy at the store asks you what you need them for, just tell him you are going to conduct waterborne operations. He'll understand...

And Viendin... he's a kid, go easy on 'im!

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr no one
Sounds like you should just keep it tucked away for now, pal.

dont worry big guy i do but you gotta be prepared know what im saying

Well I'm glad that you do keep it tucked away! Keep up the good work.

There can be no acceptance of the rediculous notion that parental permission would stop you from buying condoms but not from having sex. Or are you trying to say that your parents approve of you having sex, they just don't approve of condom use?

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Mr No One]

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Mr No One]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
atually i dont plan on havin sex buy i got to be prepared just in case

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

atually i dont plan on havin sex buy i got to be prepared just in case
Good lookin' out, buddy! You just never know when your willie is going to accidently slip itself under a skirt.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The surprising thing is that it's working!

Now the government will recommend the scheme, called A Pause, to schools throughout England and Wales following the success of the trial in 104 schools where sexual intercourse among 16-year-olds fell by up to 20 per cent, according to Dr John Tripp of the Department of Child Health at the University of Exeter, who helped to design the course.

Maybe it's not such a bad idea.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this completely ignore the risk of HIV and STDs altogether? What are we telling these kids, that it's okay to contract a life threatening disease, we just don't want you knocked up?

I apppreciate most forms of sex education in the schools, but only from a strictly biological standpoint. This is what this is and this is what it's for. But to teach techniques or proclivities such as oral sex, anal sex, fetishes, etc., that's just wierd.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i wish some of the chicks who'd given me head had gotten lessons...

anyways... bad idea because the kids will get a taste if sex and want to progress, especially if the chick is good at it, coz then they know sex is better...

getting rid of Sex-Ed wont work, coz sex is a part of pop-culture, and i'd rather any kids i have learn from a qualified teacherthan from britney spears

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join