It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Trails: Are we being sprayed?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Yep, to clarify, I realized what his chart was, and why he posted it. I don't think phage was on the same level of thought. I assume he thinks the Govt. is honest.......... I looked at the map as an excuse for chemtrails, and why they are there....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Thanks! To extrapolate further;

"Their faith and trust in their government would not allow them to even consider the possibility that the government would ever endanger their health."

historytogo.utah.gov...
Kinda explains most of the problem, eh?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Atomic Energy Commission press releases promised that atomic tests would be conducted "with adequate assurances of safety."

historytogo.utah.gov...

You see, people were informed of the testing. It was not a secret. I haven't seen any press releases about massive government spraying operations covering vast areas of the country. Have you?

Saying the government lies is not evidence that contrails are anything other than contrails. Have you never told a lie? Does that mean that everything you say after that is a lie?

[edit on 8/3/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage! Thanks for the reply to little 'ol me!
I thought I was on most everyones ignore list by now!

I was going to add the rest of that paragraph to clarify my point.
Thanks for that.
Really, whether they lied or not makes no difference when you're
irradiated!

The point I will make once again is;
believe them at your own peril. Stuff happens. Alot.
And usually we're on the receiving end of that stuff, good or bad.
Do I know for sure if chem spraying goes on?
Course not, and I doubt any of you would either,...for sure.

Unless you just have an agenda, then you may try your dangdest to refute it.
I know you wouldnt resort to namecalling like I have seen often here
when some peeps have no alternative other than sheer belief in stuff.
However from the post I was replying to, it looks like somethings up.(get it?)

Wouldnt be that hard to throw some different "stuff" into the tanks.
Do it on the farm all the time. This is a conspiracy website.....
From your prior posts I consider you to have a very common sense
type of, and broad range of intelligence, and I value highly what you say.
As long as were on the same page its all good.....carry on and,
thanks again! Peace to U regardless.

Edit; Quite a story about the downwinders.
They are still fighting this all these years later. Incredible.
I agree, the gubmints not all bad, without them the corporations
and banks would really have their way with us!!!

There are so many clues out there, if we dont see some of them,
well......just another reason why I picked this name.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Want a sad story? Read about the Bikini islanders.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yep, many more to choose from, thanks!
My favorite is hanford. Or marshall. Or three mile.
No gotta be chernobyl!
Dang theres so many, now I cant decide!
Anywayze, all's fair in love and war, right?

Edit; I looked up bikini islands and almost got sidetracked for awhile!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I don't think these fall under the category of conspiracy though. Just bureaucratic screw ups on massive scales.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Just bureaucratic screw ups on massive scales.

Thats what scares me worst of all!

Sorry, I pride myself on keeping it short and sweet and I really
cant think of anything else right now, cause its real late!
But thanks for the reply, and a dab of hope! (I think)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Yo L.J.C

Always a pleasure to meet a fellow English man, I am from the dutty south myself 'Waterloo ish'. I understand exactly what you mean! You know the song "Waterloo Sunset" Yeah like when have I seen one the last few years?

I agree with most of the replys that have been posted, more flights taken, changes in fuel, better jets 'high bypass turbos'. However for me a big time watcher of the sky these reasons why don't fully cover the sky.

I notice when out of London traveling that London is very badly effected. I know your pondering the answers so consider this use your own eyes, start to book evidence with maybe pictures taken each day the same time all year round. Get your friends from another country to target the sky in the same way close to a different airport maybe.

When away from England on my hol's I see passenger jets alas not as many what I also notice is almost a complete lack of trails. Something else you may want to keep an eye on being as you so rightly mentioned 'flight paths'. I have noticed that the well used approaches are now regularly diverted from. In fact over central London I see jets almost willy nilly criss crossing the sky, now somebody tell me thats a regular normal approach situation?

L.J.C I hope you find comfort in your investigations and the answers are forthcoming I for one sure think something just don't add up, I need investigate some more maybe with some collected samples of exhust fumes fancy joining me down at the blast area?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by extramileman

Maybe this will give you an idea of what is "normal".

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by extramileman

Something else you may want to keep an eye on being as you so rightly mentioned 'flight paths'. I have noticed that the well used approaches are now regularly diverted from. In fact over central London I see jets almost willy nilly criss crossing the sky, now somebody tell me thats a regular normal approach situation?

Expanding upon the nice video Phage presented, please keep in mind that it shows the GPS track traces of flight in UK airspace.

Not to be confused with contrails, of course. BUT I see this so often, with phrases like "regular normal approach" and the like.

The contrails are NOT formed by the airplanes in the "normal approach" patterns. If you wish to focus on just Heathrow, as at other major airports, the runways in use, and the traffic configuration, will vary depending on wind direction, on any given day. This confuses non-pilots, because they think they are familar with "normal", but are unaware of the differences day-to-day.

If you focus on high-altitude overhead flights, that's where you see the contrails. BUT, of course, as we've been discussing repeatedly, not always.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Hmm with all the big news channels telling us that knife crime is on the rise, could it be that the vaper trails are being used to calm the population? Or maybe that's the reason that we are being more voilent? I live in norfolk, see alot of these as well. Would be good to see if there is a conection between crime and airport development eh?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by defek

Wow, only reading the pro thread post's makes the page move so much faster, and informing.....

Rise in violence??? Hey, now there is a thought. These chemtrails are definitely effecting us; so I can totally see it causing a rise in violence..... Thanks for the thought.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
anyone have any pictures of the jets.... with the little sprayers on the sides. I'd like to see them again... I saw some pics but have not been able to find them again....

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Point I'm making is you won't be able to find chemtrail film footage in the white areas of above said map. Not going to happen.

You agree then that these are not chemtrails? All taking from one of the 'white areas' (Britain)

In which case, if these are not chemtrails yet appear identical to all footage of alleged chemtrails, is it not possible that alleged chemtrails are not chemtrails either?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage & Weedwacker

Thankyou both kindly for your replys.

"normal" I stand corrected, how silly of me no such thing as normal!

London is always buzzing overhead I myself don't mind the planes in fact I enjoy watching them. I just find the fact that they are regular over the Waterloo area in the city a real pity. I have lived here for too many years, Weedwacker as a pilot you may recall the approaches used to be more the outskirts of London & home counties.

I sometimes wonder if they moved the flight paths closer to the river in order to make finding the correct airport ie Heathrow easy on the pilots?
Not meaning to sound brash I however like the old timers some of the new pilots flying me nowdays I beg to wonder what they are on, think SAA.

Yeah got it thats the cause of these darn trails SAA pilots flying high with a hold full of ganja, smoking across the sky.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
You see, people were informed of the testing. It was not a secret. I haven't seen any press releases about massive government spraying operations covering vast areas of the country. Have you?

Not lately no

"Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations For all those activists who have been investigating and reporting on clandestine government operations around the world to manipulate our weather patterns, this news from Germany is groundbreaking."

Source

The tests, carried out by government scientists at Porton Down, were designed to help the MoD assess Britain's vulnerability if the Russians were to have released clouds of deadly germs over the country.

In most cases, the trials did not use biological weapons but alternatives which scientists believed would mimic germ warfare and which the MoD claimed were harmless. But families in certain areas of the country who have children with birth defects are demanding a public inquiry.

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.

While the Government has insisted the chemical is safe, cadmium is recognised as a cause of lung cancer and during the Second World War was considered by the Allies as a chemical weapon.

In another chapter, 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax. These releases came from a military ship, the Icewhale, anchored off the Dorset coast, which sprayed the micro-organisms in a five to 10-mile radius.

Source

Were they told about the spraying back then, and if so, what was the reason given, that will be no doubt different to what we know now?

The following highlighted notice was posted on the weather website, Wunderground.com, at 4:41PM, April 16, 2004 and was displayed with the weather forecast for the Santa Cruz, California area. It was also displayed with the forecast for the San Francisco and Monterey Bay areas. The notice was then removed from the website at approximately 6:30PM.

It doesn't get much more blatant than this. Here we are being directly informed that they are spraying "small particles" over populated areas along with a forecast for rain.

Common sense says that the rain is going to bring a lot of those "small particles" down with it and we're going to be breathing it in. What goes up must come down, rain or no rain.

There are many unknown health risks involved yet here we are being told that it is occurring as if it were just as natural of an occurance as the falling rain itself.

Source

reply to post by Essan

This my FOLDER on MySpace, there are some random pictures of the sky in there but mostly are of con/chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Please provide a source for the claim that Germany has admitted "clandestine chemtrails operations".

The statistical "research" you linked was highly flawed. It used satellite derived upper air data which is inaccurate for these purposes. An accurate assessment of conditions can only be made with balloon soundings. The "study" made gross assumptions about the aircraft which it could not identify.

The Porton Down experiments were designed to test dispersion of biological and chemical warfare agents. Inert substance were used and dispersed at very low altitudes. I don't know if the public was informed but some things done by Porton Down were highly questionable and the Americans didn't agree with the way they did them. This is how Porton Down handled its "volunteers" in a different situation but it demonstrates the general attitude at Porton Down.

In January 1953, three-and-a-half months before Maddison’s death, American officials, seeking to carry out similar experiments at Edgewood Arsenal, Mary-land, inquired of their British counterparts: “What advance information as to the nature of the tests is given to the men in their units before they are asked to volunteer?”49 On February 11, 1953, S.A. Mumford, Chief Superintendent at Porton, replied:

No advance information as to the nature of the tests is given to the men in their Units before they are asked to volunteer beyond the attached Appendix A to W.O. memo 112/mix/580 AG1 (A) copy attached.50

The Americans chose to ignore this advice as they went on to insist that the consent of volunteers had to be obtained in writing and according to the Nuremberg Code.
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

Chaff does not consist of "particles" that can be inhaled. It consists of small, inert fibers or pieces of metal foil, maybe 1/4" long. It makes a big splash on radar because that what its supposed to do (to protect the plane from radar guided missiles) but it is not harmful. A little messy maybe. It is expelled from aircraft in small bursts usually accompanied by flares to decoy heat seeking missles. These are the containers it is dispensed from.
www.airforce-technology.com...

None of these things have anything to do with contrails or "chemtrails".

[edit on 8/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Hey,

thanks for the links, and material. It blows me away how the debunker's operate. First they say "NOWAY" anything is possible, especially with all thier double double secret double top secret clearance. It allows them to know so much.

Now that you've shown they can put stuff into the atmosphere in high quantities it's not good enough??? I remember one of the original arguments of the debunker's was no plane was equiped, or designed to spray while in flight.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Please provide a source for the claim that Germany has admitted "clandestine chemtrails operations".

This is where it came from...

For all those activists who have been investigating and reporting on clandestine government operations around the world to manipulate our weather patterns, this news from Germany is groundbreaking.

The TV news report states that “the military planes of the German Federal Army are manipulating our climate; this is what the weather researchers are presuming and their suspicions are confirmed…

“We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals.”

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join