It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Trails: Are we being sprayed?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by L.J.C

I guess you didn't read this thread?? Because answers to both those questions have been given, repeatedly.

They certainly haven't, all people have including yourself is thoughts on the matter. Like I said previous we have to agree to disagree.

Anyone can see this phenomenon is not normal, hence why it's being noticed all over the world not just by me.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

I appreciate your efforts to expose the truth in this thread. Heres a chart that may help.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e10ea7c2eecf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

Cloud seeding is not in dispute.

Cloud seeding is old technology, been done for years. It is harmless.

Cloud seeding is done in cumulus clouds, in the lowere troposphere, NOT at 30,000 feet in cie crystal cluds in the stratosphere.

The graphic depicting the towering cumulus cloud is showing the effects of Mother Nature, and how clouds can grow, and occasionally burst through the tropopause into the stratosphere. Really, just read and learn about meteorology, nothing in that chart is surprising, nor secret, nor harmful ( unlessit rains so much to cause flooding... ) BUT, floods occur naturally, too.

Know what an 'anvil' is? No, not the heavy cast iron tool a blacksmith uses --- 'anvil' is a description of the top of a towering cumulo-nimbus when it has poked its way up into the stratosphere, and encountered some high wind shears up there, that blow the top of the clouds horizontally.

Nasty stuff, those CBs, that's where you get hail and the like. You should study how hail forms too, it's completely teh result of natural processes.

Look, here's the thing about this belief in "chemtrails" --- especially in light of that graphic. It doesn't matter how much you were to seed some clouds, they don't always produce rain. It's not like flipping on a light switch, it's not such a sure thing.

BIG storms, especially hail-producers, need other things, like very strong and intense updrafts, various mixing vectors of the atmosphere....lots of turbulence, and chaos. The energy for all of that comes from the Sun. And, the wind, which also comes from the Sun.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Speaking of truth;

As the diagram shows, cloud seeding involves the introduction of condensation nuclei into existing cumulus clouds. It does not create clouds. It's purpose is to induce precipitation in existing clouds.

If you have the money, you can hire someone to seed the clouds over your garden. But I don't think they guarantee results.

www.nawcinc.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Some contrails and/or chemtrails are actually chemicals or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public.

These things are at 30,000 to 40,000 feet in the atmosphere. They're tiny particles but they do fall down eventually.

Three main theories are circulating to account for the spraying:

1. weather modification 2. mass depopulation 3. mass inoculation

What i advice to do is ALWAYS KEEP AN OPEN MIND, no mather what. And do not trust in anything our goverments tell us.

We all know were that leads.

Much Love to All.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by imyou

Show some proof, please. 'conspiracy' websites are full of bunk, and disinfo. Can't use them as credible "sources".

THINK about the immense size of the planet for a minute. THINK about how anything sprayed by MAN would dissipate and be diluted so quickly as to be virtually ineffective.

THINK about the maximum payloads an airplane can carry.

SHOW us the jets that "spray" at '30000-40000 feet.'

The vast majority of "chemtrail" websites are full of it. They use pseudo-science mumbo-jumbo to 'sound' good, but they are vapid and baseless in their claims. Anyone with any knowledge of real science can see this.....

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

I find your photographs to be very good. They are all from the same location.

w., and p are saying now that it is the exact timing necessary to create the perfect 'contrail'.....can only be with cirrus clouds. I've seen them appear on regular days, and I'm know others have too. In the States on days when there are only cumulus clouds are usually sprayed heavily.

Yes, cloud seeding has been around a long time, and so has chemtrailing.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I've seen them appear on regular days, and I'm know others have too.

See? This is hardly scientific...what, exactly, is a 'regular day'??

Again, the temperature and RH at the surface, where I assume you are when it's a 'regualr day', can give you no indication, no data, no clue as to conditions seven miles above your head. Surely you can understand this?

ALL clouds form because of tiny particulate nucleii. THAT is why water condenses frm vapor to liquid state (or, as in the formation of cirrus, almost immediately next to ice, the solid state).

Water droplets can become 'supercooled', that is, remain liquid, even below 0 degrees C. They can remain that way, until disturbed in some way, which acts as a 'catalyst' of sorts. For pilots, we recognize this as what is called "clear ice', when it forms. Supercooled water strikes the airplane surface, flows in the airflow and freezes. It is insidious because, since it follows the airfoil of the wing, for instance, it is harder to detect visually, especially at night. It builds up quickly. It hadds weight, and drag.

The other kind, 'rime ice', is lumpy-bumpy, easier to spot, but also dangerous since it disrupts smooth airflow very quickly. Usually rime is formed becausesmaller drops of supercooled water freeze instantly, without flowing, or there are small lumps of ice in a jacket of supercooled water....

What does al lthis have to do with clouds?

My point here is, for pilots, you can only accumulate ice in certain temperature conditions. (AND, of course, only in clouds, or in some cases flying through freezing rain). There is a temperature point, as you climb, where water will no longer exist in liquid phase, so no ice will accumulate on the airplane surfaces.

And, not every cloud you fly through, even if it's well below the freezing temperature of water, will cause ice to form. The atmosphere is unpredictable, that way. Same with cloud formation. Many variables are at work, constantly changing. Same with what you observe in the sky.

Naturally occuring events, and occasionally the passing jet airplane triggers what nature would be doing, anyway. The jet's exhaust just provides the triggers, in the form of sudden temperature changes, compression and expansion suddenly, and the tiny particulate nucleii (hydrocarbon soot particles).

The best way for an average person to understand clouds, is to see them in time-lapse, because they change so slowly, to the naked eye, that people just don't discern, properly, what's happening. Hence, the confusion about so-called "chemtrails" exists. It's important to note, that when "chemtrail" enthusiasts say 'They didn't exist X number of years ago' what they don't realize is that it was only a few people, who likely just casually mentioned the notion, and what followed has been this juggernaut of misinformation, given millions of legs via the Interwebs.

You can see how lower level clouds form and evaporate, as they move along. The air where they are formed has different humidity than other sections:

Here, the naturally occuring cirrus is there, they are accompanied by the contrails. Sometimes the contrails don't linger, sometimes they merge with others, including natural clouds:

Here are cirrus clouds forming, no help at all from any airplanes:

Tiny contrail fragment mutates into cirrus:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Okay, I'm still reading the above ramble. Here is the LINK to a study on atmospheric conditions. Apparently there is a lot of grey area. Any ways you can see by some of the diagrams the water vapor in the air is highest closer to the equator. I'm sure with your piloting experience that you know the air in a plane down here at say 36,000 feet is around -40....No lasting contrails, or chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Here, check these satellite pics, click and enhance the area you want, look for contrails. Well, maybe they're too thin to see, frm that distance, with this GOES-12 satellite.

I can see the extensive cirrus formations, though. AND, yes, evenin America Central.

GOES-12

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Alright, just take a sip of water; calm, breath in, and out. The chart you provided doesn't show contrails, or chemtrails. I donno why you even posted it??? Just relax, no one is getting near any edges here. Okay, so here's a video from youtube.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Oh, I know, this is from the "evil" NASA --- but, also NOAA, and others. So, if the science doesn't convince you, thenit's better to live in paranoia land, because that's where you're headed...

www.epa.gov...

edit: I've seen that particular Ytube vid before. It is the same old rubbish, innuendo and false claims. Meant to stir paranoia at the minimum, then steer them to delve further and hopefully buy crap like T-shirts and ballcaps and DVDs.

SO, by all means, buy the junque. Spend money on doomsday conjecture and poor 'science', and flat out misleading claims. We've tried to warn you.

[edit on 2 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here Weedwacker what about this weatherman, and his lame attempt to explain chemtrailing? It's happening.

or this one as well

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Media Advisory: Weather Modification - The State of the Science
Press Briefing and National Teleconference: Tuesday, April 22, 10 a.m. (MDT)

April 21, 2008

WESTMINSTER, CO—Commercial operators, governments, and academic researchers worldwide are engaging in cloud seeding and other weather modification projects to try to influence local conditions.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/595fd4a3c863.jpg[/atsimg]
This map shows more than 150 weather modification programs operating in 37 countries worldwide. Weather modification techniques include hail suppression and precipitation enhancement.

www.ucar.edu...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Wow, someone blew the conspiracy wide open. A press briefing. Oh, wait. It's about cloud seeding. I thought this had something to do with "chemtrails".

I don't think anyone denies that there are plenty of attempts to get rain out of clouds. I know I don't. But cloud seeding does not involve distributing material at high altitudes, over hundreds if not thousands of miles. It involves flying into or under an existing cumulus cloud and dumping dry ice CO2 or using flares to distribute silver iodide.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

The sun gives us vitamin D which gives our immune system a massive boost.

I remember someone saying that since he started seeing these trails all the time, that the sky is quite a bit more pale than it used to be. He said the sky used to be a deep blue, not a light sky blue.

Now if you add those two points together, you could say we are having our supply of vitamin D filtered or blocked even to make us more susceptible to disease and making Op. Depop (Operation Depoplutation) more likely to succeed.

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Ha ha ha ha, Hey lookie there. I told all of you America Central doesn't have chemtrails................

Thanks for the map, and more proof of CHEMTRAILS.........note, I'm in America Central, have been for many years, and NO CHEMTRAILS.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The map shows countries where there are hail suppression and precipitation (rain) enhancement programs. It has nothing to do with "chemtrails".

Like you've said, it rains a lot in Central America. They don't need cloud seeding.
I don't think it hails much either.

[edit on 8/3/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My point is where they 'need' that stuff is where the chemtrails are at.

I argued, and argued that there were No chemtrails in America Central. Planes, and all.

Weedwacker went as far as showing a video on South America showing chemtrails, but not the same place as I was talking about.

I mentioned mexico a few times as there aren't too many chemtrails there, but my main focus was on America Central.

Between one, or more of the debunker's originally it was decided that I must be on the equator, but then later weedwacker pointed out the fact I'm way above that.

Point I'm making is you won't be able to find chemtrail film footage in the white areas of above said map. Not going to happen.

The weather program is the 'alias' of the chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Thanks for that!
Um, I think many missed this line in your post;

and other weather modification projects

Just sayin', who really knows right?... Right?
Or is it, "deny at all cost because thats my job"?
It clearly says cloud seeding -BESIDES- OTHER weather modification projects! Ya thats it! Nothing to see here! They never lie!

INL operations have contaminated the groundwater in the Eastern Snake River Plain Aquifer with everything from chemical solvents to radioactive isotopes. Moreover, these pollutants didn't end up in the aquifer accidentally—in most cases, the pollutants were injected into the aquifer intentionally and legally.

www.deq.state.id.us...
Talk to these people about honesty from the gubmint;....dare ya.
www.downwinders.org...
historytogo.utah.gov...
Gee whizkers, .gov and .us websites! Goll darn!

Believe its all good at your own peril, you've officially been warned.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by dodadoom]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join