It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Trails: Are we being sprayed?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Ok lets say those air tests are accurate and everything besides chemtrails have been eliminated.

This would mean everyone in the area where the tests were performed would be dead several times over.

We then also should be able to see identical results in other supposed chemtrail hotspots too.

So is there any supporting evidence of these things?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Hi, sanchoearlyjones.

Did you see this good one ?
www.chemtrailcentral.com...
How bizarre: "the unregistered" planes do the chemtrails ! B-)

And this one?
FAA CONFIRMS ONGOING MILITARY OPERATION OVER U.S. EAST COAST
gators911truth.blogspot.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I think the human body prooves more resilient(sp) than the PTB have given credit for.

On the note of health??? YIKES. People at least in the US are really sick overall with all sorts of odd ailments.

Phoenix is full of sick people, but they aren't all dropping dead at the same time.

reply to post by C-JEAN

Hey, C-Jean,

Nope I haven't been to those sites, yet. I am going, now. I've seen footage of the no number planes before. How can people not question that?

These planes aren't taking off at your local airport. I don't even think your local air base. They are taking off from the totally secured not many in, not many out no name bases. Your average jumbo jet has a range somewhere of 8000+ knots before refueling.

Thanks for the links.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by L.J.C

L.J.C., perhaps we should ask you your field of study, and expertise?

Sorry I'm just a humble web designer

Surely aware our skys didn't always look like this...

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

I was interested in what you started to say about a change in aircraft engine which could well explain a difference but I haven't heard that put forward. The controllers are silent & more worrying is what I read in regards to HAARP & heavy metals being released into the atmosphere. Some are even speculating it relates to Morgans disease & the decline of the honey bee.

I don't pretend to know what's going on & you're right the intenet is awash with nonsense & disinformation but all I'm sure of is something is because I notice change directly above my head.

I'm not sure what else I can add so I'll leave it at that

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

No. Not before jet air travel became commonplace anyway.

The photo is plate 113 of the book Cloud Studies in Colour, by Richard Scorer and Harry Wexler, published in 1967 by Pergamon Press. The photo was taken by Richard Scorer, probably in England. The accompanying text reads:

Condensation trails are left by aircraft when the air is sufficiently cold for the mixture of air and exhaust to be saturated. This does not usually happen except when the temperature is close to or below -40C, in which case the cloud freezes almost instantaneously and does not readily evaporate. The cloud is then spread out by any wind sheer which may be present.

contrailscience.com...

[edit on 8/1/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

I've been coming in here because of your "IB" notion. They want to win, and control group "ia". I don't know why they need to do it; just dark I guess.

They want the last word, and will probably get it at some point by shear numbers; however, I'll keep fighting.

With all their arguments there was nothing, but repetition, and contradicions as to why I've not seen any chemtrails in America Central. Not one shred of consistent evidence. Too high, too low, too hot, blah blah blah.

It's a spark that lites the fire, and then the darkness must go. Good thread.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

No.

The explanation has been consistent because it is correct. At low latitudes the air temperatures are too high and humidity is too low to produce contrails. You have been given the same answer several times.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by L.J.C

I've been coming in here because of your "IB" notion. They want to win, and control group "c". I don't know why they need to do it; just dark I guess.
They are indeed

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by L.J.C

No. Not before jet air travel became commonplace anyway.

I'm not that old!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

I'm not that old!

I am.

As to why we persist...Note the motto of ATS.
To deny the science is to dwell in ignorance.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Apparently people started becoming very aware of them since 1999 & I can only recall seeing them in recent years & Britains often overcast anyway.

I was born in 1982 & certainly never saw this before the millenium.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Just because you weren't aware of contrails before 1999 doesn't mean they weren't around.

There is a huge amount of evidence of contrails going back as far the 40's when contrails were an issue for bomber pilots.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

They have been occurring and people have been noticing them since long before 1999. Maybe you missed this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perception is a funny thing. Often times, you don't notice something is happening until someone points it out, even though it has been going on right before your eyes for a long, long time.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

I'm right there with you regarding the timeline of massive chemtrailing.

Yes, the Ib's, I like that.

To P. yes, throw in "deny ignorance" quote; possibly it will sink in.

The latitude now is it? The latitude from say Florida to America Central isn't that far off.

No moisture? have you ever been down this way? The Ozweatherman didn't seem to think the latitude played much role in the argument. The weather here; which goes way up in the sky, is similar to the states in many places.

Just playing the 'odds' as in vegas I should have at least seen one contrail persist, and turn into a cloud as you claim, but no. There are no chem trails down here.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I have been deep in the Contrail/Chemtrail debate for a long time. I have very strong beliefs that something is going on in the skies.

However MOST of what untrained (layperson) people see are REGULAR Contrails from regular aircraft. I have seen enough of each to know the difference and in person could tell you. I do not expect ANYONE to honestly think they can PROVE or DISPROVE the Chemtrail phenomenon from online photos.

I am a pilot in the USA. I have gone through college and was trained in weather and aviation.

What I have seen with my own eyes many times is the same suspicious pattern: High Altitude, 4-engine white belly aircraft spreading the cloud filling "lawn-mowing" pattern across the sky.

Speculate with me.... wouldn't it be quite easy for a group of aircraft to spread these trails above us and make them appear to be regular contrails and easily "debunked" as such.

I believe the chemtrail phenomenon has NOTHING to do with intentionally poisoning the population. As pointed out earlier in this tread it would make no sense for the Powers That Be (PTB) to poison the same air which they breathe.

I suspect the suspicious aircraft spraying behavior is an secret attempt by the government or a company to alter the ALBEDO of the skies and attempt to control or change weather, and also perhaps to reduce global warming.

I believe it is being kept secret perhaps because the drastic nature of the need for such attempts at climate control would cause panic and disorder amongst the masses; Same as with the UFO cover ups.

The reasons I believe that this “spraying” is related to global warming is because I notice that in the hot summer months when the skies are clear is when the “chemtrails” and tic-tac-toe patterns appear. Also... if it were a chemical meant to be spread in the air. Why not make the flights at night?

The fact that they MUST do these operations in the hot summer days IS TO ATTEMPT TO ALTER THE ALBEDO! It is logical.

I believe they are trying to keep us cool.

[edit on (8/2/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

The problem is that, while cirrus clouds (including contrails) do reflect some solar energy, they also prevent the radiation of infrared energy into space. They could actually create an additional greenhouse effect. This being the case, it is the reduction of contrails that would help mitigate any warming which may (or may not be occurring).
www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

But not surprisingly there is not much consensus about what effect the increased cloud cover caused by contrails may be or how strong those effects might be. With so much uncertainty it is unlikely that a program of intentional enhancement of contrails would be undertaken as a means of climate control.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75
Chem-trails...STUPID...think about it...why would a government, or any enitity allow MASS chemicals to be released 15, 20, 30 thousand feet in the SAME AIR THEY BREATH????????????? COMMON SENSE people...thats all you need to see this conspiracy has always been boggus!!!

Of course I agree with this point.
When I raised the prospect of us being sprayed I'm not sure to what effect.

I don't think we're being doused like a greenfly pest but personally I'm convined there is some kind of operation underway whether it be relating to HAARP which does exist, or the dispersion of metallic particles to reflect sunlight in conjunction with countering global warming which I've heard was suggested.

The implications to human health might not even be known by those who implement such a thing because we're a million miles away from fully understanding nature.

Yes this is all speculation & it's easy to get lost in conspiracy to the point I no longer know what to believe for the simpe fact that we just do not know.

Anyway I'll be out in the garden enjoying my sunday with a nice cool beer, not kool aid - beer!
...& I'll try not to look at the sky too much lol

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ok, well I was out in the garden & couldn't help notice planes coming over as they do & at high altitude, leaving what I consider to be a 'normal contrail'.

You'll have to excuse my camera because it doesn't depict it as clearly as I see it so I've outlined the planes path in two seperate photos.

I can state the timing between both pictures to be no longer than apx 1 min!

1st Photograph: (scroll a little to the right to see what I'm focused on)

2nd Photograph: (In the top left is where it has progressed to, now scroll across to the right to see where it was & the vapour all but gone)

This really is point I'm trying to make - That whatever these thick plumes are being left in the lower atmosphere that linger & spread out while all the time remaining visible are not ice crystals or water vapour that naturally vanish rapidly.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Now here is a clearly visible jet I've circled flying at much lower altitude (prob about as low as the plume caught in my original post)

Once again in 2 photographs taken a minute apart, where is the contrail?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Hello, AllSeeingI,

I am a pilot in the USA. I have gone through college and was trained in weather and aviation.

Me too. What Airman certificates and ratings do you have?

What I have seen with my own eyes many times is the same suspicious pattern: High Altitude, 4-engine white belly aircraft spreading the cloud filling "lawn-mowing" pattern across the sky.

Well, based on that statement, now I'll take a chance and guess you're definitely not an airline pilot?

"4-engine white belly aircraft"...

Well, let's analyze this, for a bit. We can, off the top of our heads, count on our fingers the number of four-engined jets (you said "aircraft" --- you DO know that's a rather broad category, right? SO, based on your description, I think we can settle in to AMEL as category, yes?? So, I will call them 'airplanes').

"white belly"...well, seen from a distance, like when they're 30,000 feet above you, ALL jets look white from below, at that distance, on a bright sunny day. (They will of course present a dark silouhette, instead, if the background is a higher cloud, and/or the surface of the Earth isn't brightly lit, to reflect off the belly).

NOW, you allege that these same airplanes perform the "lawn-mowing" pattern across the sky? You are telling us that you actually see THE EXACT SAME AIRPLANE each time make a pass, do a 180 and come over, etc, etc?? A jet at cruise speeds covers about seven to eight miles per minute. Your line-of-sight, field of view of the sky encompasses....how many miles would you guess? Assuming it's a clear view, no obstructions like mountains or tall buildings. Would you say a radius of twenty miles? Thirty? Fifty? Let's err on the conservative side, and say a twenty-mile radius.

SO, to watch an airplane cross that area of view, it will take nearly seven minutes total. DID you watch the entire time, noting these events, to be certain it was only one airplane? CAN you see an airplane, even a "4-engine aircraft" from twenty miles away? A Boeing 747-400 is 232 feet long, wingspan of 211 feet. Yes, it's big up close, certainly one of the largest four-engined airplanes built, but do you think you can see one at twenty miles???

See, I'm not trying to single you out, but with your aviation experience you should be able to see the lack of logic, and that maybe your perceptions, as accurate as they may seem to you, just don't make sense in reality. This is the trouble in this particular discussion: People's interpretations are skewed, and colored by preconceived ideas.

Cutting out the dreck is important to finding out IF something is really going on.

[edit on 2 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

I guess you didn't read this thread?? Because answers to both those questions have been given, repeatedly.

Someone seemed annoyed that we keep repeating the same things and are somehow spreading disinfo, but that logic fails when you comprehend that repeating the facts over and over again are LESSONS, not disinfo.

You said it yourself, in two pictures of the airplane at lower altitude. NO CONTRAIL, because of the altitude and conditions.

Other airplane, made a contrail, because of the conditions, but the conditions were not conducive to persistent contrails...notice there are no high-altitude cirrus, either. THAT is a clue....

You said you first noticed this around 1999...when your were just a young adult, since you told us your birth year. Think about when the Internet was first starting, too. See any correlation???

[edit on 2 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join