It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some pictures while i was on holiday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I was away on holiday and i came across a wee Masonic Lodge with a note on the window saying if you wish to see the temple phone the number.

Anyway i did and a brother came down and showed me inside and let me look around, not to secretive of them.

This lodge is one of the 3 oldest custom built temples in the world.

The lodge has a grand history and The Great Bard Robert Burns himself was raised to a Royal Arch Mason in this lodge.

I'll post a few photos and anyone wishing the rest of the photos drop me a u2u and ill send them as i have noticed their are a few Freemasons who put a lot of time into Masonry on this site and the photos would be of interest to them.

Their was a clock on the wall in the temple that was donated it was older than some Countries

I thought this was a nice gesture as i could have been anyone.

Ill remove these incase i am infringing any laws

[edit on 31-7-2009 by orangeman dave]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by orangeman dave

Were you kidnapped, blindfolded and forced to ride a goat while onlookers laughed heartily and consumed piles of fried reptilian livers?

If not, then I doubt it was truly a double-top-secret-masonic-cabal lodge.

Were there High Level Masons there? Or Super Duper Extreme Rainbow Masons?

(sorry.. couldn't help myself!)

Beautiful pics!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Well me being only Raised to the High and Sublime degree of Master Mason and the guy that took me around was a R.W.M and in other degrees like the Arch i suppose compared with me he was a high level Mason

Didn't see any shapeshifters or reptilians

Nah i didn't do any that stuff when i took the tour, i done that when i got raised in my own lodge a long time ago;-)

I have the excerpts of the original minutes from the Laying of the Foundation stone from 2nd May 1758

and excerpts from the original building of the lodge detailing the costs of materials and labour.

This lodge has some history it's older than U.S.A

Hear is a picture of the organ still working by the way

Also for my fellow masons higher than me hear is an Apron from another order and a chance to view excerpts from when Robert Burns went through the Arch. double click for close ups

Anyway i'm done posting pics its too long and tedious as i said they can be sent to anyone wishing them.

removed the pictures will u2u or email them.

Can mods lock the thread please

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

very nice pics brother Dave. Thanks for posting them.

I will send you my mail address.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Masonic lodges are all over the place in mainland BC, including several large complexes with masonic logos and imagery (such as apartment buildings).

I don't understand what makes Masons so devious though. They're just a reclusive yet elite society. I should join them just so I can have the connections.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Explain reclusive? Explain connections?

If i had the connections that evryone thinks through freemasonry maybe i wouldn't have to work for a living.

You should join not for the reasons you sate right enough, what you can do for freemasonry not what it can do for you.

If you think you would wish to join for what you have said above you are deluded!!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Deluded? My mind is strong and my spirit is pure. I know exactly what I speak of.

Masons are a society of intellectuals who prefer to keep to themselves as opposed to suffering from the cancer, otherwise known as ignorance, of society. I don't blame them one bit, and I would not hesitate to join their ranks if it means that I can have my chance to finally meet other intellectuals who feel it is their duty to reshape the Earth into the pure and efficient world that we staggered away from because of petty and selfish idealism.

There can only be one ideal society in paradise, and to achieve paradise you must be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to make it happen. That is the ultimate standard that instinct brings on, and it takes a revolutionary to realize that even when life is taken for granted. However when you bring together many people with the same reality, then you have one very powerful and devoted society. When these people happen to be from all walks of life, rich or poor, strong or weak, then you have masonry.

Hell, just talking about it makes me really interested in tracking these people down. I could be wrong of how I percieve their organization, but then again I could always form my own society of people willing to die for change.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Sorry i have picked you up wrong on this, i thought your main aim to join was to get connected which i thought was getting a job and using the craft for your own ends so to speak.

No harm in joining if you dont like it no harm done.

All the best.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Thanks for the pictures Dave! They came across great.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Can you please send me the pictures? I tried to PM you, but I don't have enough posts yet, and am only allowed to PM ATS Staff.

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

Mike can you send the poster the links please.

Dave

top topics

join