It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will NOT disclose anything about aliens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
How many times has someone said "Obama will disclose ufo files"? how many times were they WRONG? People who make these bogus predictions are looking for attention nothing more.

why would Obama do something so foolish anyway? he's too busy sending more troops to Iraq and trying to keep guantanamo bay open, something he also "promised" not to do.

he just got elected and already he is lying through his teeth. if you really think Obama will tell you the truth about aliens and ufos, I'm sorry friend but keep dreaming.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
yeah Obama will say something about Aliens if he wants to be the next JFK. Nobody in their right mind is going to say anything at that level...

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Total Package]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

You took took them damn words outta my mouth, exactly what i was telling myself.. S&F my brother or sister..

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
exactly. what happened the last time a president spoke about aliens? boom headshot.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
exactly. what happened the last time a president spoke about aliens? boom headshot.

BoOm BoOm BoOm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
JFK was the last real president...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Um... he's only been in office for a little over 200 days; he still has another three years and a half left to his presidential term. He was preceeded by a president (Bush) who left him a plethora of problems to fix. Revealing the existence of ETs to the public should be the least of his concerns at the moment, unless the ETs make themselves public first and he's forced to.

I definitely believe that it absolutely will happen though, possibly by the end of the this year or sometime next year. The rate at which the public awareness is increasing is staggering. More people are looking to the skies, more people are armed with cameras, and more sightings are being recorded; more people are willing to testify; more governments are releasing files, etc., all in a very short amount of time. This is all a precursor to a very important climax that's going to happen down the line. It shouldn't even be a metter of if anymore, but when.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would think that only one hour is sufficient time to compose, dictate, have typed, and sign an executive order to all government departments - to de-classify and release all classified materials (in totality) pertaining to UFO's and ET aliens. Obama issued several executive orders on his first day in office.

I think one hour of effort could have been squeezed in during the past six months.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
I would think that only one hour is sufficient time to compose, dictate, have typed, and sign an executive order to all government departments - to de-classify and release all classified materials (in totality) pertaining to UFO's and ET aliens. Obama issued several executive orders on his first day in office.

I think one hour of effort could have been squeezed in during the past six months.

Yes, but I think real disclosure doesn't just mean opening up classified files, it means an official confirmation from the president himself. Releasing files just opens up more of an air of mystery and would still leave the phenomenon up for interpretation for a lot people, whereas announcing to the public the existence of the extraterrestrial presence with absolute certainty puts all mystery, questions, and doubt to rest. This process would be a lot more complex than just signing an executive order to have all files released I would say. We're talking about 60+ years of secrecy here -- there's a lot of whose & whys to the matter. Secret governments, secret agencies, the military industrial complex, etc... There's a lot of secret power structures that have to be transcended in order for the president (who isn't even the real leader in America) to have real disclosure, which is what we all want. I could be wrong though.

*edit*

Don't get me wrong, I am all for disclosure and believe it's going to happen sooner than you think (late this year to sometime next year); just that I don't think it's accurate to say that Obama won't release anything ever just because he hasn't done it in the little time he's been in office.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Because he IS an alien....just look at his hands

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Plus,if he did sign an order to release any UFO evidence, that they may or may not have,then that is one monumental admission of guilt,that they have kept the public in the dark and lied consistently for the last 50 plus years!

Sorry,but it is never going to happen!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Yes... but I said 'materials', not 'files'. Classified 'materials' would include everything: files, alien bodies, alien interrogations, alien ships, official cover-ups, etc.

But if Obama was ever inclined to consider ET and UFO reality... he has already passed it by. He has a re-evaluation committee currently working on NASA's goals and costs. This would be a premature act if he thought there could possibly be any existing advanced spaceflight technology hiding in the classified UFO materials. It would make no sense to re-form NASA's pathetic manned spaceflight with more inept rocketships, if Area 51 is hiding captured faster-than-light flying saucer technology.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
it makes me sick all these sheeple who
think they know what Obama is going to do. I know what he's not going to do.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Chovy]

top topics

join