It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water - Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think i can speak for a fair amount of people here when i say we take water for granted. This great quote comes to mind:

When the well's dry, we know the worth of water.
- Benjamin Franklin

The following documentary gives a fascinating insight into how unusual and amazing water is.

First some information:

Wikipedia - Water[/url

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_(properties)]Wikipedia - Water (Properties)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Im sure you will all enjoy it as much as i did.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It's a timely reminder and/or lesson for all of us.

For those of you who don't know, the memory and strength of water is at the heart of homeopathy and flower essence therapy, among others.

I wonder what would happen if we all simply started and ended our day with a glass of water to which we have first given words/thoughts of love and thanks. How long would it take us to feel the change? Anyone up for the challenge?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Your welcome.

And im definitely going to start whispering sweet nothings into my glasses of water from now on

Im a bit disappointed with the lack of responses. Maybe some people haven't got time to watch it all.
Its a shame, its so intriguing.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing those wonderfull videos.

Simplicity is the beauty in it. All we need is intention.
This show some how, that we are all connected.

I hope more people will see it.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by crustas

It was my pleasure crustas, i also hope more people get to see it.

I like your comment about the beauty of simplicity.
Its very true. Sometimes we don't see the most beautiful things in life, simply because they are hiding in plain sight.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Check bill 787 Clean water restoration act out. Government isn't taking it for granted...they are just taking it. You have a well? Well under this bill it is now under government control. In the past they had jurisdiction over waterways that were navigable. Now thye want ponds, wells you name it.
Check for yourself..

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I worked at Clean Water Action for 10 years -- part-time clerical. This is a great documentary! I also met Effie Chow, featured in this documentary. She is an amazing qigong master. Qigong master Chunyi Lin also relies on healing water which he transmits energy to over the phone. Yin-yang water is featured in the book "Opening the Dragon Gate" the biography of Wang, Liping, another famous qigong master.

Thanks for posting this documentary.

new topics

top topics

join