It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible images of human spirit leaving body at moment of death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Incredible images of human spirit leaving body in death moment

www.mirror.co.uk...

These astonishing images are said to show the human spirit (in blue) leaving the body.

Russian scientist Dr Konstantin Korotkov claims that the pictures show the exact moment of death.

The images show "the soul" gradually slipping out of the body before the patient's image turns red. Talk about an out-of-body experience...

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "feeling blue" doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So, your soul is located in your legs? Now I really feel bad for those poor handicapped people with no legs...

Is the soul supposed to linger in the head and hands?
My first thought is to not believe this, for all I can tell, the picture could be a thermal image of the same person, with one being warmer thean the other.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Hi LiveForever/

Great article...I remember putting a video here not long ago about the capture of a 'soul' on video in Serbia.
No one has debunked the video,in the news that is!
ATS is just another matter!

This guy also has done many other experiments with amazing Results.

I also googled, and came up with a WATER experiment...although I think it is another professor?
I quickly skimped through the article.

I focused on the idea and mythology behind holy water. On several occasions, I noticed that a baby would quiet down if given some of this water by the parents or how holy water helps ailing people in their recovery or how barren women get pregnant after they dip into holy springs meant to restore their procreative capacity.
Then I asked myself: Does this water really have some special physical
or biological properties or are these cases the result of self-hypnosis?
I started gathering all possible information about water ranging from ancient
books to modern studies.
Of course, I was impressed by the hypothesis of the fourth, information-related, condition of water. However, I knew that this
hypothesis was subjected to severe criticism

www.pyrologic.za.net/content/uploads/presskit-water.pdf

Sorry, I know its not related, but makes for unusual experiments and the paranormal!

ICXC NIKA
helen

EDIT...To fix link location.
www.pyrologic.za.net...

[edit on 7/31/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Did this person just let him film them die? Seems odd to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Hi TheLooney/

It could be a number of reasons,maybe they were sick and dying?
hmmm,
I dont know!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Hi helen670,

Firstly, this is the first i have heard of such experiments and thanks for the further info, ill be sure to check it out.

Secondly, WOW!
The reason being is just last night i watched a documentary about water. It was brilliant! It went into what you were saying in massive detail. It was absolutely fascinating.
Im currently looking for it online so i can start a new thread and share it with everyone.
Such a strange coincidence you mentioning that

Thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm a bit suspicious about this.

I can't make out a soul leaving the body from those pictures... and why is the article so brief? I don't disagree with the idea we each have a soul that can exist outside our physical bodies, but this seems a little odd.

Going to try and find out a bit more about Dr Konstantin Korotkov...

It looks like a comparison shot from a thermal imaging camera (hot & cold).

[edit on 31/7/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
Did this person just let him film them die? Seems odd to me.

They would have been dying and been asked if they would take part in the experiment. It happens a lot for all sorts of medical/scientific experiments.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This could be a number of things.Seems strange a doctor would jump to the most outlandish conclusion...smells fishy to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
As much as I want to believe the article, it just doesnt seem right. I cannot see anything leaving the body; surely if the spirit was blue you would see blue outside of the body? It just seems to be thermal imaging to me, but if it were a spirit, why is it leaving via the legs? maybe that spirit is destined for hell

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by enduser

Hi enduser/

So, where exactly is ones soul?
If people DEBUNK everything, then even if the truth is given, they will still debunk it!
True?
The SOUL is in one self.....would it not be in the whole of the body?

I guess ...

maybe that spirit is destined for hell

Is kinda funny!
Bad people have souls too!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
These images look like simple heat signatures (thermal imaging). Ergo, when the body dies the extremities are the first to drop in temperature. To be honest it looks like the right image should be on the left if they are meant to be read in a linear fashion.

I hate to be a wet towel but these pictures, with no context or scientific reasoning, prove nothing.

IRM :shk:

[edit on 31/7/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Hi Live/

Im happy to have been of some help.
Interesting to see what you are going to post!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
All I see are a couple of false-color images of a human form. There is no information about the method of creating the image, nor even any significant evidence to indicate that the person actually died between the two images.

What it *looks* like to me are a couple of thermal images, where red is the coolest color, blue the hottest. It looks like a front and back view of a body. I'm thinking this body is lying down, somehow being imaged even though it seems to be lying on its back. The whole back region is mostly red (cooler), which would be in keeping with pressure on the skin restricting circulation (thus, making the flesh cooler). Note where the calves are, the red areas there, where they'd be pressing onto the surface.

There is nothing to suggest that this body is dead, nor does it appear to be a "before" and "after" shot of the same body. As I said, it looks like front and back.

[edit on 7/31/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi/

1. What is Electrophotonic?
Electrophotonic Capturing (EPC) Analysis is method of study photon emission of different subjects stimulated by Electromagnetic Field (EMF). For this is used method of Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV) based on Kirlian phenomena.

2. The advantages of EPC/GDV technique

Human Study

•Integral analysis of all organs and systems.
•Analysis of psycho-physiological condition.
•Division between psyche and soma.
•Detection of the troubleshooting zones.
•Fast and simple monitoring of the reaction to influence (treatment, rehabilitation, surgery, oncology treatment).
•Early diagnostics of some conditions, including pathological (Altered States of Consciousness, oncology, cardio-vascular etc.).
•Evaluation of the functional reserve.
•Non-invasive, fast and cheap technique.
•Independence from operator.
•Scientific background.
•Big volume of clinical data.
Water and Material
•High sensitivity to structural changes.
•Evaluation of reaction to super-weak influences (EMF, environment, human intention, different devices).
•Classification of samples on the level of energy.
•Division between natural and synthetic samples.

3.Scientific basis

1978-1988 – study of physical mechanisms and principles.
1988-1995 – development of technical and algorithmic principles.
1995-2007 – clinical studies.
2007 – worldwide practical applications.
Further reading, link given.
gdvcamera.com...

And Further links at 'Google'
Google links for Dr.Korotkov

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
These images look like simple heat signatures (thermal imaging). Ergo, when the body dies the extremities are the first to drop in temperature. To be honest it looks like the right image should be on the left if they are meant to be read in a linear fashion.

As the article is only 3-4 lines, you will have to search stuff to find out what the image is. Its some form of Kirlian photography.

korotkov.org...

I don't know how they managed to get that image from a dying person and how it got related with a spirit leaving the body. Anyone's guess...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

OK clever clogs, I didnt dispute the existence of a soul, im just skeptical of the images shown. If I brought a thermal imaging camera and took two separate pictures and claimed I had captured a soul leaving a body, would you believe me? The fact remains, the article didnt mention what kind of device was used, and it is an article in the Mirror, which to me is on par with The Sun.

BTW, the article mentioned that these were claims, not actual proven facts; disappointingly, only a few lines are mentioned and having searched the net, the only mentioning of this particular case is from the Mirror.

HOWEVER, I do find it interesting that Dr Konstantin Korotkov is further researching Semyon Kirlian's work on auras en.wikipedia.org... but in the cases of the images shown in the article, I will remain on the fence until I see further information as to how the images were captured, the conditions in which the images were captured etc.

For the record, I dont disbelieve in a soul, where it is situated is any ones guess

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleetlord
...for all I can tell, the picture could be a thermal image of the same person, with one being warmer thean the other.

I was thinking that's exactly what we're looking at. It has nothing to do with the soul, it's just the temperature difference between being alive and dead. unless we saw a VIDEO of the transition, then I would say that's all it is.

I wonder if someone just misunderstood the Russian fellow and took a metaphor literally.

top topics

join