It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 7 Revivals of the Holy Roman Empire.... Middle Ages, Nazism, and the EU.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cwhjra

I feel that you are greatly misleading. Where's your proof that my interpretation is not real? Hitler as the 8th king? Nope. The 8th is the leader of the 7th revival of the Roman Empire (EU). Hitler was the 6th with Mussollini. You don't have to believe my interpretation, but don't write it off so soon.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It is not a matter of writing it off. I gave good reason for casting down the imagination above. We MUST rightly divide the word of truth, like it or not. If the 8th king were the 7th king there would be no point in making the statement about the 8th king. It would only add confusion.
If you want people to believe your interpretation then answer the points that I gave that don't allow me to see it your way. Then, if they make sense with scripture, I will not throw it away or cast it down as imagination.
It is not my goal to be the one that is accepted as the owner of truth, it is my goal to own the truth.
At present I look forward to working with you in this.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cwhjra

Give me some time and I'll dig it up for you. I am a little busy right now. I look forward to working with you as well.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join