It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SUBMISSION) 'I was a 9/11 hijacker' claims waiter (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
A waiter from the UK was trained to be one of the September 11 hijackers, a Sun article claims. Eighteen months before the Twin Towers were hit, the unnamed man supposedly turned himself in to the FBI but his story was not believed.
[More]
The man, a father of two from Oldham, told a Sun reporter that he informed the FBI of a plan to fly aircraft into buildings but that they disbelieved him. His case has been reopened as part of the 9-11 inquiry.

A CURRY waiter from Oldham was recruited by al-Qaeda and trained as a September 11 hijacker, he claimed yesterday.

The British Muslim turned himself in to the FBI after having second thoughts ... But they did not believe him � 18 months before the Twin Towers attack - and let him go.

Thesun.co.uk

The article does not contain much more than basic information. If the claims made by this man can be verified, there will obviously be more coming at a later date. It does, however, point to a definite failure on the part of the FBI in that his story was not followed up.

Not particularly a conspiracy in itself, since such agencies must receive many crank calls. However, I would think that it is general policy to check out anything that could compromise national security. The failure to do so in this case must be investigated.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

The article does not contain much more than basic information. If the claims made by this man can be verified, there will obviously be more coming at a later date. It does, however, point to a definite failure on the part of the FBI in that his story was not followed up.

More accurately, a conscious and deliberate breaking down of interagency communications by Dick Cheney backed up by the establishment of the OSP to fulfill a specific agenda, and a calling of the FBI agents off the scent in the flight schools case - by higher powers.

In other words, criminal abuse of the intelligence services.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Now, we do have to remember that when people think about something like this ACTUALLY happening, before the twin towers fell, most people in America wouldn't have thought it was possible for these planes to do what they did, since we have such "great" air traffic control. It was outside their realm of reasoning, even when the few who thought it could did mention it, others couldn't conceive what that person was purposing, often labeling that person a conspiriacy theorist--almost as derrogatory as the term Christian was for the early christians.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

More accurately, a conscious and deliberate breaking down of interagency communications by Dick Cheney backed up by the establishment of the OSP to fulfill a specific agenda,

In other words, criminal abuse of the intelligence services.

Originally posted by Pisky'
The British Muslim turned himself in to the FBI after having second thoughts ... But they did not believe him � 18 months before the Twin Towers attack - and let him go.

Um, MaskedAvatar I have to point out
that the alledged hijacker turned himself in about March of 1999 fully 10 months before Cheny was in office - now unless Cheney is more wily than we give him credit for and he had hidden influence in the Clinton administration, then your theory/spout holds no water what so ever. Kinda makes you look like one of those sheeple following the democratic storyline, I've always thought better of you though and will just consider this a momentary slip in your otherwise illustrious posting career.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yes, I understand fully that I was referring to a later set of events, and in defense of the FBI. I hope you are aware of the events. Thanks for highlighting the timeline of abuse of intelligence services.

new topics

top topics

join