It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O' bama is not NATURAL born. It is clear. Only a fortnight now....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
hey thx,why'd it get so quiet so suddenly?????
LOL

I guess they went back to the rabbit hole to stragetize.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
You remember the Million Man March?

How about the Seven Million Man March?
You wanna see that one?

link   
reply to post by THX-1138

Because we're all getting tired of listening to the pointless ranting.

When its proved in court, I'll believe it.

link   

you mean like the DAILY KOS? a true reputable news source.
you're a real stitch

I didnt reference any of my sources from daily Kos on this thread, liar.

yeah you used the Constitution,but the rest were your favorite left-progressive dribble.

Where? You didnt even take the time to actually read my posts im guessing. I references most of my sources from the constitution. The arguments from your buddies here about his ineligibility failed to be backed up by the constitution or any federal laws. Im not concerned about the personal analysis from any articles, Im only concerned about the law, and thus far I have not seen any of you back your agruments sufficiently with the laws regarding this matter.

you haven't proved a thing

I have proven that he has sufficiently proven his eligibility. You are yet to prove me wrong on that subject, you are also yet to prove vai the constitution why he is ineligible. All Iv seen from you thus far is "bluffing".

You willfully ignore whats truth right in front of you to suit your own personal feelings about the matter, hence you completely ignoring my posts and jumping the gun about what I "supposedly" referenced. That doesnt bother me that much though. If you prefer to stay in ignorance because it is where your most comfortable, thats your choice. You choose to cover your eyes for the sake of personal security. That still however isnt going to change the fact Obama is president, that still isnt going to change the election result from 2008. That still doesnt prove he was ineligible under the eyes of the constitution.

ITS BUSH'S FAULT

Did not blame Bush for anything on this thread. Thats you lying again.

SG

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a potus makes 400,000 a year.
that is $1,600,000 for 4 years
thats the 40% tax bracket.
that leaves about $960,000 for the full term.
obama has spent over $1,000,000 to hide the information southern guardian has "proven" here tonight.

in my opinion,if a man pays to be president,he has an agenda.
and so far not only is that right,but it's real ugly too.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
One must have a mother who is a United States citizen and a father who is a United States citizen and be born on United States soil to be a NATURAL BORN citizen. It is just a matter of time now. The Republicans have allowed the Democrats to hang themselves. THIS is the turning point. Soon.

This isn't true.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Heres a question, why did you blatantly lie about my sources on here?

in my opinion,

Thats right spectre, thats all you and the rest of the birthers have to show for yourselves. Fortunately your "opinions" dont fly under a court of law, neither does it under the constitution.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Look, fool. I'm not defending Obama. If he were put out of office tomorrow I would probably buy a round at the local watering hole. This whole argument about who is 'natural born' or not will do nothing to change the fact the Obama is in the White House. What it WILL do is disenfranchise people that were born citizens of the United States that don't fit your ridiculous expectations of what 'natural born' is. Tell you what, YOU tell the offspring of citizens outside of the United States that their children are 'lesser citizens'. You tell all the military families that give up more in a day for this country than you will in your entire lifetime that their children are not proper citizens. There is no legal definition of what 'natural born' means. As far as I'm concerned if a person is born a citizen, that person is a 'natural born' citizen, and screw you if you think different.

You, and the rest of the sour grape crowd are not doing this country a service with your ridiculous expectations of what 'natural born' means. When the day is over all that will happen is that you and the rest of the sour grape birther crowd will just come out looking like the fools that you are.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

yes it is...or iys dual citizenship. i had a friend that had dual with bolivia because his father was from there.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Having dual citizenship and being a natural born citizen are not mutually exclusive. I've known plenty of people with dual citizenships (Ireland, Korea, Italy, off the top of my head) and they're still natural born citizens.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
It is going to turn into a march on the White House and guns in the streets.

I see you've completely turned away from the fact you couldnt prove a single thing from the constitution or from any statutory laws. Its a typical tactic from birthers. When they get caught out with nothing to show for it, they quickly change their tone to "bluffing" whats going to happen. Im not at all concerned about your bluffs, the only thing Im concerned about is whether you have the solid evidence to back up that big mouth of yours.

''We the People of the United States''

Fortunately you dont represent the people of the United states, only a small fraction of disgruntled rightwingers. The ones who would strip a constitutionally elected president if they had the chance on the basis of their "personal opinions". Certainly not the people of the constitution.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Don't be bashful. Come on you nonbelievers, tell us about the word ''natural''!

In math, the term ''natural numbers'' refers to the non-negative whole numbers.... NO FRACTIONS and nothing NEGATIVE to serve as a detraction.

A ''natural'' citizen of the U.S. would be one that originates wholly from citizen parents, NOT a half-n-half U.S. & Kenyan fractional parentage.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

sg as usual you are right. no other opinion,and thats what we both have,means nothing to you . you mentioned the three guys credibility,and i answered with the rock solid journalist reputation of the (NYUK NYUK) daily kos
and thank god their timing was perfect.
and i was amazed to find that YOU are a b.c. expert! how nice for you!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
A ''natural resource'' of the United States is provided by nature inside the United States and is SOURCED from the United States and is OF the United States. We don't have American natural resources in Kenyan. Those are Kenyan natural resources.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

but thx! we do have a natural kenyan resource in the US!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
According to Merriam-Webster, a ''natural'' is...

''(1): begotten as distinguished from adopted ; also : legitimate (2): being a relation by actual consanguinity as distinguished from adoption ''

Don't worry, I'll help you with that big word ''consanguinity''.
Consanguineous means '' of the same blood or origin''. As in the same country of citizenship.

If your mother and father are U.S. citizens then America doesn't need to adopt you. You are already an American citizen by being natural born to two citizen parents inside the Republic.

If your pregnant mother wanders across the border and drops you in America we'll adopt you and treat you like a citizen, just not a natural born citizen.

''I'll speak with your momma outside!!!''

[edit on 2-8-2009 by THX-1138]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
So you're just making up these definitions?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk

As far as I'm concerned if a person is born a citizen, that person is a 'natural born' citizen, and screw you if you think different.

1. What other type of citizen is there?
2. Why do you feel a special need to use a phrase ''natural born citizen'' when you could just as well say ''citizen''?
3. Do you naturally insert extra words into your everyday speech?

Excuse me for now. My natural clothes are done drying. I need to naturally walk down the natural hallway and naturally take them out of the natural dryer. I need to naturally fold them before they get natural wrinkles. Naturally I'll return and continue natural typing on my natural computer keyboard so you and I can have a natural conversation.

Naturally yours,
THX-1138

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

It's all they can do is to make up definitions. I'm surprised they haven't used the argument that he can't be president because he's not a 'free white person'.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I'm saying that because you birthers keep using that phrase.

I was born U.S. citizen, so you'd say I was a natural born citizen, right?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by SpacePunk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join