It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a look around...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I am new and just curious...

I'm not sure exactly what this place is. Anything important I should know? Or is this just like any other forum?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
There are a lot of things you need to know! Welcome to AboveTopSecret.com AKA ATS. On the top there is a thing it says "New Members Please Read This" it should say that when you get into any forum.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Sylverwolfe

Hope u have a great time here and meet the good bunch of guys and gals.

how about a little about yerself??

feel free to contact me

gryff

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Sylverwolfe Welcome to ATS! enjoy your stay. If you have any problems feel free to U2U me or any other member. We are friendly people and we are happy to help out noobies

Laterz ninja

Dan

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm 23, married, with 4 cats and a tarantula. I'm a great artist and a great big nerd. I'm very shy and don't have many 'true' friends.

Anything else?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Welcome to the site Sylverwolfe have fun and in time all will be revealed if you need anything send us a U2U

se7n

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Howdy from Texas, Sylverwolfe enjoy your stay at ATS and feel free to U2U anytime.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by KillerD]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sylverwolfe
....Or is this just like any other forum?

Like *any other* forum, Sylverwolfe?!!

*This* is ATS, the board that rocketh mightily!!

Welcome, Sylverwolfe, I'm sure you'll be absolutely amazed at the number of topics to rad about here, and the wealth of things to do.... There is not enough time in the day to take it all in!!

Look forward to your posts - and please U2U if there is anything I can help you with!!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hey, another nerd! That makes two of us!

I am glad that you surfed into ATS. Browse around and you'll be addicted. This a web destination like no other. Don't miss BelowTopSecret, always good for anti-boredom.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Welcome from Scotland I've got 5 cats and thankfully no tarantulas !You will find plenty of friends here .

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I scrolled through some of the topics. Now I must pick some to actually read. It seems a nice place to get ideas for art and the such.

top topics

join