It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study of summoning UFOs (Complete)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
hello friends. Tonight I am finally done with the most scientific study of the summoning of UFOs that I could possibly do.

For those of you unfamiliar with this, please refer to my first thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Problem
---------------------------------------------------------------
Now before I start I must list my qualifications and lack thereof. I have taken two college courses on astronomy and failed both, but I do know the material very well. (online courses from a real college, just had computer problems that kept me from finishing.) I am 19 years old and have been interested in astronomy for my entire life. I come from a Christian family background as far as religion is concerned.

After reading through the first thread I gathered as many different summoning....for lack of a better word, "techniques" and began planning a real test to these. I knew that doing this in a scientific manner wasn't going to be easy, but I tried my best to keep things sane. After a few days planning I completed the planning stage of this experiment.

1. This experiment would take place at the same time every night in relatively the same location away from town where the night sky was clearly visible. This would eliminate scoffers saying that no UFO would appear around a populated area. Each night's attempt at contact would last between one and two hours depending on my patience.

2. I would go into this with a completely open mind, this included being genuinely trying to see a UFO, no more skepticism than necessary to interpret the data.

3. Nothing but a real UFO encounter would suffice, no dreams, or OBEs. In addition I would refrain from any drugs including caffeine

4. Complete gear to capture everything going on overhead and the ability to document anything happening.

My gear consisted of the following:

Car
Digital timelapse camera with bubble lenses taking a steady stream of 5 minute exposures covering most of the sky to the horizon.
Digital video camera recording video on one hour loops.
Flashlight (it seems some people claim they can summon UFOs with them.)
Disposable camera torn apart as a strobe with extra capacitor and flashbulb to double the area of the sky, going off every few minutes.
Small digital camera that I could use to capture video if something big happened.
Digital timer.

WEEK 1
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And to make this post as short as possible I started off the first night lying on my back on a blanket in the middle of a dirt road in the middle of nowhere.
During the first night I did try the speaking out loud technique asking for a visitation. Folks, I felt like the biggest idiot ever talking to the sky, but even alone I had trouble doing this. During the first night I did think I was seeing a star going in little circles and dancing around. When I got home I used a star chart and was able to name the star I thought was dancing, time lapse revealed no movement for said star, it was just my eyes with no reference I believe.

During the first week I hit seven days out in a row trying the mental projection, voice technique, speaking in your head, asking, begging, getting really bored and screaming in my head, alas nothing. I saw nothing at all out of the norm in the first week.

A few things were apparent after the first week.

1. I was definitely getting better nightvision.
2. I was seeing a lot of satellites, and that was interesting.

A side note about satellites. I did treat every satellite as a UFO and used my flashlight, smoke out loud, and spoke in my mind. There was no deviation in course for any satellite, nor was there any other sign that said satellites were anything but satellites.

In conclusion, my first week left me very drained and disappointed.

WEEK 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week two I rigged my destroyed disposable camera to the roof of the car and tried flashing. Week two was more of the same with the addition of a few tweaks to what I was doing as I Googled around looking for anything that I was missing. I also tried praying since some people were saying that prayer was a way of summoning UFOs.

Two nights in a row of heavy rain kept me from making it two weeks in a row exactly. I did step outside both nights, but visibility was terrible even for seeing the cloud cover. I believe that this is important to point out as I am trying to be as scientific as possible.

During the rest of the week I continued the same pattern, though as the week progressed there were some nice winds that cleared the air. The night sky became clearer as the week progressed.

At the end of two weeks, I still had nothing, all of my pictures and video were just of the night sky, poor time lapses, and lots of video of me talking to myself. During one night I did see a lot of jet activity that I believe can be attributed to training exercises for the national guard.

+TWO NIGHTS
-------------------------------------------------------
I added two more nights to my second week to even out a seven days in a row conclusion. The final night is tonight, the night I am writing this.

Conclusion
-----------------------------------------------------------
I exhausted everything I could into this project but saw nothing paranormal.
In conclusion, I believe that most of the summoning of UFOs is either hoaxed, lies, spiritual, or personal. While I will not make the statement that everything about summoning UFOs is garbage, I can say that it appears that the techniques that are "surefire" are worthless for the average Joe. I believe that if one wants to see UFOs, they should do so in a better setting than sitting in the car singing to themselves.
I am not posting any pictures since there is nothing worth posting.
This experiment has left me with 65 dead AA batteries, and 16 dead D batteries.

------------------------------------------------
A huge thanks goes out to you ATSers who gave me the summoning advice and posted in my other thread, you guys really helped me more than you will ever know.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Happyfeet]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
There is no way you could summon a UFO with a flashlight of strobe. The light would be way to small for anything in space let alone at the altitude of a jet to see.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW
There is no way you could summon a UFO with a flashlight of strobe. The light would be way to small for anything in space let alone at the altitude of a jet to see.

Not quite, you can see streetlights from 30,000 feet. A flashing strobe would be easy to see from said altitude as well. I was merely adressing the claim that one could summon UFOS with flashlights and strobes.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Wow cool, I would try a type of "meditation" watch some videos on different meditative techniques....I only meditated for about 3-5 hours total in experience with the breathing techniques and focusing on the third eye...(however, Im not perfect).....

Just the other day I watch Dr. Steven Greer and how he does it...Ill link you at the bottom....(the video that gave me the Idea)....

So, I have a hard time convincing my dad with this subject lol....like two nights ago...he was like OK, lets go see a UFO...he grabs two flashlights and what not....(in a well populated area I mind you) POP 50,000-100,000....I was like dad that's not going to work LOL....So, I sat down..About 4-8 minutes into my meditative state...I began to see 4 objects in my minds eye....so I began to imaging one coming into the area.. Greer calls it "vectoring them in"

as soon as I did that...My dad was like TONY look...when he said that I said "be simple not too shocking (in my head)" then he goes TONY look again....so I got up...And saw it...this was just like a satellite fading away...but, when he said TONY the "second time" it was because when he flashed his light to it....It flashed back...really bright....

It got him sooo excited he started to gag LOL....i think it may be because of his diabetes or something....

This was my first time of doing this....In a highly populated area....which surprised me to see something like that....and we never see satellites...only the ISS on it schedule....

(I still have some doubts about what happened though)...It just makes my dad wonder (now) hes just saying...ah, it was just a satellite......However at the time...he was saying...I BELIEVE NOW....LOL

So I would recommend doing this for at least 1-2 hours...but...I don't think you would see anything unless you learn to meditate with your eyes open...which is possible...and a stronger technique....But you do have cameras and what not...Good Luck in advance

Heres the link that gave me the Idea Dr. Steven Greer on contact/disclosure

edit for grammar..

[edit on 31-7-2009 by GOTZEUS]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
this is one of the best posts i have read on ATS. Good on you for trying this, for the time, the effort, the humiliating speaking out loud!!!

im sure you will get flamed by some, but i say well done, great experiment!!

I am by no means a skeptic, but its great to keep an open mind.

S&F.

G.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It can take years of meditation and purification for the average low frequency ressonating westener to be able to summon any sort of celestial entity. I was open to the idea for years and years before anything happened, and even then it was just lights in the sky, although clearly not satellites.

Given your young age I would not conclude that your study is complete after 2 weeks. I would keep this practice and give it at least a decade. And if you're not willing to then perhaps you don't fall into the category "they" are looking for

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Good on you for the effort

Ufology is on the fringe.

Summoning UFO's is on the fringe of the fringe.....

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
this is one of the best posts i have read on ATS. Good on you for trying this, for the time, the effort, the humiliating speaking out loud!!!

im sure you will get flamed by some, but i say well done, great experiment!!

I am by no means a skeptic, but its great to keep an open mind.

S&F.

G.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by grantbeed]

The point here was to see if there was any truth to the "anyone can summon a UFO in 5 minutes if they follow these 3 easy steps." In my post I said that I was not saying conclusively no to people being able to summon UFOs, just that the evidence didnt point to it in my case.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I like your scientific approach. It's probably good enough for a first pass to see if there's anything to it.

If you had found some effect, to be really scientific, you would need an element to the experiment called a "control".

That is if you found behaviors which you perceived as being responsive to your contact efforts, you would need a parallel experiment to see if such behaviors are observed when no such contact effort is made. That could be done by alternating nights of sending signals one night, not sending signals the next night. If you end up seeing similar behaviors on the nights you are not signaling, then you would probably conclude that whatever they are doing, is not the result of you signaling.

This would be like the control group that receives a "placebo" instead of the drug when a new drug is being tested.

Another thing you would want to research is Iridium flares, if you see objects flashing at you:
www.satobs.org...
As stated in that link you can even predict when the flares will happen.

See this link for flare predictions:
www.heavens-above.com...

Iridium Flares next 24 hrs | next 7 days | previous 48 hrs

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I will start out here by saying something: I don't believe anyone SUMMONS these objects, or the occupants commandeering them.

That being said, I do feel, that when "they" so choose to do so, they are able to "respond" to your thought projections outwardly, if enough time, patience and effort is put into such endeavors, along with development of consciousness and energy vibration through meditative and trance states.

On a related note, it took me about SIX MONTHS of sitting up on my roof and meditating and calling out in my mind before I had my first response from whoever is piloting these objects. I was just about to give up when I saw my first flash of light, followed by an orb-like object shooting out of it, and flashing twice before it vanished. Since then, I have had more sightings than I could ever even begin to count.

Patience and dedication were a virtue in my case.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Very nice effort "HappyFeet".

I happen to agree with you, I've yet to see ANYONE "summon" a ufo. Many claim they can, none will accept the challenge under my terms (I pick the area, no equipment on the "summoner", etc...).

Go figure...

Springer...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Happyfeet: Starred and flagged. Very discussionworthy, and kudos/sincere applause for your efforts and attention to detail in your documentation. A few thoughts:

1) Prayer - since u come from a Christian/religious background, praying for a real ET sighting should not be abnormal. Prayer has been scientifically studied at many universities to have 'some effect' on reality. I'm not sure if this the same as the 'talking out loud technique u described'? At least worth a try.

2) Meditation - Dimensional Detective can share with you a lot more on this. Whatever he is doing, it seems to have worked for him.

3) More time - yes, this is an easy task to ask , and hard to achieve. 2 weeks is a lot to ask of someone as it is, but in my humble opinion, I would say 3 months would undoubtedly be a fair test.

again - thank you for documenting this!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Great post Happyfeet,

It's always great to have the members going out and actually searching for the truth themselves. It seems to be happening more and more on ATS.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
It can take years of meditation and purification for the average low frequency ressonating westener to be able to summon any sort of celestial entity. I was open to the idea for years and years before anything happened, and even then it was just lights in the sky, although clearly not satellites.

Given your young age I would not conclude that your study is complete after 2 weeks. I would keep this practice and give it at least a decade. And if you're not willing to then perhaps you don't fall into the category "they" are looking for

i'm not quite sure what your trying to accomplish by your post. i agree that it can take years (personally, i have over 25 years of daily meditation, among other practices, and feel i am qualified to speak regarding this). however, the idea that the "average westerner" resonates at what you deem to be a low frequency is absolutely absurd.

speaking for myself, i am a westerner, a original one (some call us native americans but please do not use this to describe me). so you may just want to redefine what you THINK you know of us "westerners" and our world view (or keep your close minded opinions to yourself, your choice). i bet my tribes belief structure predates anything you have even studied.

as you no doubt have noted i do not take lightly the idea of someone misinforming others about "real" westerners (not the eurocrap that invaded our lands and killed our people.)

that said, please inform yourself about the tribes that are native to the americas their true belief system.. you will not find any carbon copy holidays, or, stolen, stripped down ideas in order to "save" the lost like you see in other popular mythos.

Happyfeet, do not let the doubt of others discourage you. doubt is their undoing, so, dont let them make it yours too.

after all, there is nothing they can say or do, that you cannot simply deny.

cheers,
AA

[edit on 3-8-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

new topics

top topics

join