It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camalot and Steven Greer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Originally posted by theflashor
I just thought that you all should know

For your information:

Double thread.

There is a similar smear campaign going on in
another thread, where all this information has already been posted.

Including update 2, dated JULY 26th,
which you conveniently left out of your OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Baby and the bathwater, guys. Greer's done a lot of good in the field and he's unlikely to have completed what he needs to do. Concentrate on the message rather than the many messengers. Virtually everyone in this field has issues with one another - and too many people in this forum and others lap up the drama like it's the latest WWF episode.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
Virtually everyone in this field has issues with one another - and too many people in this forum and others lap up the drama like it's the latest WWF episode.

Why do people have "issues" when others present them gifts,
while they themselves arrived empty handed?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Because if there's anything a drama queen loves, it's another one. Don't be a drama queen by focusing on the eccentricities of the presenters and speakers. This is Ufology - all of us are weird in comparison to the rest of the human populace.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If I had to pick one over Greer and those ex acid head hippies at camelot Id pick the Dr.

they are obviously butthurt that he wont do an interview with them and quickly throw up such accusations without getting to the bottom of things first

nice way to project, accusing others of misinformation whilst giving blow jobs to David Icke

hypocrites

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

Though I quoted you,
my question was actually targeted at the OP.

Sorry, in case I caused a misunderstanding.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Sorry i didnt know, i dont have time to go though these forums, to many posts nowadays here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Bash threads were popping up all over.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
This is Ufology - all of us are weird in comparison to the rest of the human populace.

Well actually, no we aren't. Either your hanging with the wrong crowd, or you've become desensitized over time and learned to accept less from your peers.

IRM

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
what strikes me the most about these summits is the lack of disclousur , all they do is talk about how credible they are.

more then 70% of the main speakers (robert, dr.greer. and that other fellow whos on every summit ive found on the net) use their time to speak about their own credentials.
"im this im that im this im that , this is how credible i am this is how credible they are , you dont know the truth we want full disclousur"

if you watch the exopolitcis summits and the press club meetings you´ll notice they´ve been saying the same ol´ bull year after year.

what suprices me is that people pay money for this charade every year and they recive nothing, the audience is more or less just used as props for their videos asthey add credibility to the whole phenomenon.

theyve made a road show for them to enjoy and profit,
they tell their story of their life and get paid for it ,'

watch the videos and take notes and time reference , you´ll notice that less then 30% of the time used at the summits is about ufos or et´s or free energy.

as for dr.Greers,
that fellow needs to start living up to the DR title and start treating people like people .,
he is nonchalant and acting like a spoiled teenager whos found the key to daddys liquor cabbinet.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Greer has been watched by various ufology organizations - and believe me, there is no unity with him. While many ufologists are attacking the phenomena scientifically - Greer, for being a doctor - approaches the whole subject matter as new age spiritual enlightenment with an extra extra-terrestrial twists.
Now, not that there is anything wrong with the new age movement – its beliefs just don't belong in scientific investigations.
I would have to lean toward Greer being a government dupe for the fact that the best way to turn a subject matter into “kooky, weird, silly” is to put a spiritual backdrop to it.

Example: UFO’s fly around the sky, piloted by aliens from another world.

OR: UFO’s fly around the sky, piloted by Jesus.

We can accept the first example more humbly as researchers because it is more scientifically plausible that aliens from another world are flying UFOs around rather than a spiritual leader/deity.
Greer has taken UFO research, and went the route of scientology… what better way for the media, governments, and main stream scientists to point the finger at him and the rest of us suffer.

(sorry I haven't posted in a very very long time)
peace,
Kroms

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Greer has taken UFO research, and went the route of scientology…

I was thinking the exact same thoughts yesterday about Cult Greer, Cult Burisch, Cult Meier, The GFL, Ashtar Command etc! They all want a piece of that Scientology cake!

and the rest of us suffer.

Would you believe me if I said Greer doesn't give a rats @$$?

I haven't posted in a very very long time
peace,
Kroms

Welcome back Kroms!

IRM

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
I lost all respect for Greer when he started preaching about his new-age ****. He even claimed he could levitate once and call down UFOs at will.
The thing what took the cake though, was when he refused to be interviewed on ATS, it was obvious he didn't want to awnser the questions our logical and level headed posters had asked....

Steven Greer is a joke...He is just as bad as John Leer and Billy Meier....

EDIT: On a good note i thought that Nick Pope had an excellent presentation. Particulary the Cosford triangle ufo.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by SKUNK2]

So let me get this right.... you lost all respect for Greer because of his belief in "New Age #" which means you actually don't like him because of your lack of belief in New Age #?

Rightio then.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package

Originally posted by SKUNK2
I lost all respect for Greer when he started preaching about his new-age ****. He even claimed he could levitate once and call down UFOs at will.
The thing what took the cake though, was when he refused to be interviewed on ATS, it was obvious he didn't want to awnser the questions our logical and level headed posters had asked....

Steven Greer is a joke...He is just as bad as John Leer and Billy Meier....

EDIT: On a good note i thought that Nick Pope had an excellent presentation. Particulary the Cosford triangle ufo.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by SKUNK2]

So let me get this right.... you lost all respect for Greer because of his belief in "New Age #" which means you actually don't like him because of your lack of belief in New Age #?

Rightio then.

Reading comprehension FTW

Read my post again SLOWLY, if you did this first time you would have found out Steven Greer pulled out of the ATS interview, that sealed his fate for me for being a hoaxer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join