It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camalot and Steven Greer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Has anyone been on the Project Camalot website recently??

26 July 2009 - update

• At the close of the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, there was a near riot in the auditorium when several dozen Spanish delegates tried to take the stage to announce that three of them, working on a Free Energy device, had received death threats from Steven Greer.

We do not know the truth of these allegations but I (Bill) recorded two of them on dictaphone and I can confirm that they were both frightened and extremely angry and upset. The conference organizers, perhaps understandably, did not want the close of the conference to be disrupted and so they were not allowed to speak.

A number of them have asked Project Camelot for help and so publishing this summary report is our first step while we investigate this further.

On Dr Steven Greer:

We listened to his presentation today and learned that he is stating to the world that the secret government has no ongoing dealings with any ET races -- the worst kind of disinfo. He is also telling people that ALL ETs and interdimensionals are positively oriented -- in other words STO (service-to-others) -- and this is also false. Many are friendly... but some are hostile.

The trouble with this type of approach is that it leaves the fate of Earth and humanity vulnerable to take over and interference by races who do not have our best interests in mind (or heart). In doing so, he ignores the critical issue of sovereignty for humanity and this planet within the galactic community.

We do not agree with Greer's position and consider this dangerous and insidious.

As a final statement, we were disappointed to learn that our interview request was declined by him: it would have been an interesting and valuable conversation.

--Kerry

I just thought that you all should know

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
That was a just a misunderstanding, it was about Greer saying, "If I told you, I'd have to kill you." That was what they said at projectcamelot.org the next day. I'll find it...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Interesting, maybe Greer is working for the government, and this is the government's approach to a slow disclosure since 2001.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Regarding the incident at the end of the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, we have investigated it to the degree possible. We interviewed the inventors who felt they were threatened, we talked to observers of the events, and we met with Dr Steven Greer and his bodyguards and assistants.

We understand that what happened was largely due to a lack of understanding of the language (for the inventors, English is a second language) and something said during the Speaker's Dinner by Steven Greer himself in response to a request by an inventor to discuss his invention. When Dr Greer was disturbed at dinner, his first response was "I could kill you", which his entourage explained was a joke but was taken seriously by the inventor who had approached him.

Two other inventors claimed that when they approached Greer - in entirely separate incidents - he admonished them that unless they worked with him it was unlikely that they would get anywhere with their device. This they took as a threat rather than as a realistic statement from someone who has spent years working to break through the secrecy surrounding Free Energy.

These three inventors approached Greer independently during the conference. When the person who approached him at dinner heard the American "I could kill you" joke, shaken and shocked, he shared his experience with his friends. The others also compared their interactions with Greer and, now united in their upset, they all went to enlist the assistance of a well known and respected radical journalist who is known in Spain as Rafa.

Rafa took their accusations seriously, and together they became determined to go on stage, tell the conference what had happened, and ask Greer to confirm what he had said. The group were not given a chance to speak on stage, and so their questions to Greer were never answered.

One could easily see how fear might be motivating the confused perceptions of many of those involved. And after asking Dr Greer to account for what had happened, it seems clear that he made no overt threats of any kind.

However, we can sympathize with the inventors who made these claims. We understand that they well may have perceived Greer (who is knowledgeable, self-assured, and often very verbally assertive) as threatening in a non-verbal way which when combined with the very sensitive subject of Free Energy, about which all are very passionate, fueled this misunderstanding at a cultural level.

It's important to state that we do not know enough about Dr Steven Greer and his business dealings concerning Free Energy to conclude what else may be going on behind the scenes to create this misunderstanding on many levels... not just the physical reality.

26 July 2009 - update

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Postman

And who are you?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It's been my opinion for a while now that Greer is a disinformation agent. He certainly looks like some kind of spook/military type; the guy's got biceps on his biceps.

Also listen to how he talks. His appearance on the Paracast was particularly suspicious, in my opinion. When he was told something he responded with something along the lines of, "I have no knowledge of that, sir." I can't recall his exact words, but it was kinda odd phrasing for a "simple country doctor."

Besides, he puts serious seeming witnesses next to complete nuts/obvious liars. That's classic disinformation.

The bottom line is, I don't trust Greer at all.

[edit on 31/7/2009 by BarryZuckercorn]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Postman
Regarding the incident at the end of the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, we have investigated it to the degree possible. We interviewed the inventors who felt they were threatened, we talked to observers of the events, and we met with Dr Steven Greer and his bodyguards and assistants.

We understand that what happened was largely due to a lack of understanding of the language (for the inventors, English is a second language) and something said during the Speaker's Dinner by Steven Greer himself in response to a request by an inventor to discuss his invention. When Dr Greer was disturbed at dinner, his first response was "I could kill you", which his entourage explained was a joke but was taken seriously by the inventor who had approached him.

Two other inventors claimed that when they approached Greer - in entirely separate incidents - he admonished them that unless they worked with him it was unlikely that they would get anywhere with their device. This they took as a threat rather than as a realistic statement from someone who has spent years working to break through the secrecy surrounding Free Energy.

These three inventors approached Greer independently during the conference. When the person who approached him at dinner heard the American "I could kill you" joke, shaken and shocked, he shared his experience with his friends. The others also compared their interactions with Greer and, now united in their upset, they all went to enlist the assistance of a well known and respected radical journalist who is known in Spain as Rafa.

Rafa took their accusations seriously, and together they became determined to go on stage, tell the conference what had happened, and ask Greer to confirm what he had said. The group were not given a chance to speak on stage, and so their questions to Greer were never answered.

One could easily see how fear might be motivating the confused perceptions of many of those involved. And after asking Dr Greer to account for what had happened, it seems clear that he made no overt threats of any kind.

However, we can sympathize with the inventors who made these claims. We understand that they well may have perceived Greer (who is knowledgeable, self-assured, and often very verbally assertive) as threatening in a non-verbal way which when combined with the very sensitive subject of Free Energy, about which all are very passionate, fueled this misunderstanding at a cultural level.

It's important to state that we do not know enough about Dr Steven Greer and his business dealings concerning Free Energy to conclude what else may be going on behind the scenes to create this misunderstanding on many levels... not just the physical reality.

26 July 2009 - update

greer did everything right ... !!

they will disappear if they work on the project alone ... thats for sure

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
PC explain in detail what happened in Barcelona on their radio show from 07/28/2009 along with an interview with Michael Tellinger.
www.americanfreedomradio.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Second thought, looks like an misunderstanding...

As greer say, there are alot of people that will lose alot of money of 'free' enegry was to arise ...

[edit on 31/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I heard just 50 more summits, 50 more DVD's and 50 more books until disclosure! Wohoo!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Anyone who looks at Greer's background finds cause for suspicion. There's everything from Rockefeller's to Isreal in there. To me he seems like a good candidate for a disinformation agent, and he does come off as a mythomaniac sometimes...

I follow some of his stuff in the hopes something concrete will popup, but it's always the same song and dance routine.

As for free energy the best way to disseminate it is to make plans and release them as anonymously as possible over the internet, until the concepts are so widely known suppression is impossible. Not to put them under control of characters like Greer.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Postman

Hmm... bodyguards and assistants eh? Interesting...

Your typical bodyguard can go for $1000 /day +expenses and then a personal assistant is what? ~$40k /year? And there were plural of each?

Dr. Greer seems to do quite well for someone always complaining of lack of funding, pleading for donations. I know he has his CSETI scam going on but there can't be that many "true believers" with the kind of bucks Greer advertises his flashlight alien hunt for.

I wonder where the money trail leads...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Project S.E.R.P.O/Camalot bahh what a joke.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 31-7-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

Your typical bodyguard can go for $1000 /day +expenses and then a personal assistant is what? ~$40k /year? And there were plural of each?

Dr. Greer seems to do quite well for someone always complaining of lack of funding, pleading for donations.

My sentiments exactly. It would be no surprise to me that majority of the donations to Greer are actually spent on him living out some narcissistic fantasy. One where his work is so important and dangerous to the PTB that he requires 24/7 bodyguards and the like. The sad thing is that this charade also dupes mindless sheeple into sending him more money.

"Surely he must be onto something right... I mean... he has bodyguards!"

Greer is a crock!

IRM :shk:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Looks like the Spanish need to learn to understand satire and take a joke.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Greer is a total tool ....

His book Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge is so full of "BS" , the EGO in that book was to much for me I had to ditch it half way through ....

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Cannot stand greer and his kin.The man along with many others keeps the ufo scene stagnant and in the obscure land of kooksville when it comes to raising awareness among the public in a sane and balanced way.You want to help the ufo scene gain more public awareness? to try and mount pressure on the military to release information(the good information they undoubtedly have,not the ufo files that they release with no substantial data). Send that money to james fox and leave Dr.Greer and his cronies in kooksville.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I just don't know about Greer. His critics and his fans both seem overzealous to me. He did get the disclosure event done, and though people may pan him for that, there's testimony on the web that wouldn't otherwise be there.

The suspicions for me would be if he is really saying that all ETs have our best interests at heart. That would be a) a judgment he's not in a position to make even if he really is in contact with some as he says and b) at variance with many well-documented cases.

I recently came across a video in which a leading crop circle researcher (Colin Andrews? sorry, I've forgotten his name) described an attempt to recruit him by someone who claimed to be from the CIA.

He said that the plan outlined was to give him much more media prominence and build him up while one by one his colleagues in the field were smeared or hoaxed or otherwise brought low. Then at some stage he himself would admit to fakery, rendering the topic dead.

At times one can't help wondering whether Greer's eagerness to recruit inventors is so that TPTB can get as many as possible conveniently rounded up.

The thing about the bodyguards is interesting. Greer's attitude in the past has been to rely on his karma to protect him. Are they bodyguards or babysitters?

And while another poster said he was connected to the Rockefellers, IIRC, he had discussions with one or another of them but it's to be expected if you're going to talk to the major players in the field.

Mere association is not enough to convict of complicity. We just need to wait and see what he does and how it all pans out.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Considering the type of information that disclosure would bring, it shouldn't be a stretch to understand a certain amount of paranoia and even arogance with Greer. The government and or aliens who don't want disclosure, unless under their terms, would typically be manipulating Greer at some point. He wouldn't be my choice for actual disclosure either.

I'd just assume some release of information to the press than one guy acting as if some hero.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I lost all respect for Greer when he started preaching about his new-age ****. He even claimed he could levitate once and call down UFOs at will.
The thing what took the cake though, was when he refused to be interviewed on ATS, it was obvious he didn't want to awnser the questions our logical and level headed posters had asked....

Steven Greer is a joke...He is just as bad as John Leer and Billy Meier....

EDIT: On a good note i thought that Nick Pope had an excellent presentation. Particulary the Cosford triangle ufo.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by SKUNK2]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join