It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Weird Weather In Weathery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

OUR WEIRD WEATHER IN WEATHERY

I Live in the Philippines in old times in january - april is sunny and june - december is rainy my old relatives used to it but as i study our climate today as last march supposed to be sunny and suddenly we have storms raining hard possibly 2 typhoons and thats for the first time usually its only raining and its gone but did it just rain i question myself and this month its sunny even it suppose to rain its raining but it will gone a quite some time and sun rise and happy again.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps Title.

[edit on Fri, 31 Jul 2009 00:53:44 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i think its time for me to realised that its really weather change or climate change is happening around the globe . i dont know what will happen if 2012 really does happen a polar shifting that is a badass!! in which in small rain cause our province landslide and kill people what will happen if snow or huge storms come in but i know it will come slowly by time of problems our goverment should slowly think and make and do solutions even around the globe unity is a must. But until again im wearing shorts and sando's and bringing raincoats and umbrella for weird weather in weathery ^^

(visit the link for the full news article)

join