It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery cat takes regular bus to the shops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Mystery cat takes regular bus to the shops

www.dailymail.co.uk

Bus drivers have nicknamed a white cat Macavity after it has started using the No 331 several mornings a week.
The feline, which has a purple collar, gets onto the busy Walsall to Wolverhampton bus at the same stop most mornings - he then jumps off at the next stop 400m down the road, near a fish and chip shop.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What a cool story, what amazes me is how the cat waits patiently and enters and exits at the same stops. Weird. Funny how there seems to be alot of funny animal activity latly

Since January, when the cat first caught the bus he has done it two or three times a week and always gets on and off at the same stops.
Passenger, Paul Brennan, 19, who catches the 331 to work, said: "I first noticed the cat a few weeks ago. At first I thought it had been accompanied by its owner but after the first stop it became quite clear he was on his own.
"He sat at the front of the bus, waited patiently for the next stop and then got off. It was was quite strange at first but now it just seems normal. I suppose he is the perfect passenger really - he sits quietly, minds his own business

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

And a picture

[edit on 31/7/2009 by theflashor]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Most outdoor cats will travel the exact same 3-5 mile trek every day of their lives. Those kittys who are only outside for so many hours a day do the same, only shorter trips.

Cat fact: you never, ever own a cat. They own you.

edit to add: Thanks for story, I love it when one hits ATS lacking doom and gloom!

[edit on 31-7-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Most outdoor cats will travel the exact same 3-5 mile trek every day of their lives.

yes LOL! i know that but how many do you know wait for a bus?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So true, not on a bus! LOL! It is an amazing feat, expecially that the cat does it every day!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thanks OP.....this brightened my day. I have 2 rescue cats......literally outta the woods. They're amazing animals.

Check out this story of a cat that falls 26 stories and survives!!!! With pics...

Cat Falls 26 Stories......

top topics

join