It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Recruits Intel Professionals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm writing this cause I'd rather bring harm upon myself than fail.

Beginning in November of last year I was contacted covertly by the Illuminati via the internet two days prior to being offered a lucrative job at CENTCOM. This is the email I received regarding the job I was to do:Hello ------,

Thank you for returning my call. Below is the job description that we
discussed. Please email me your resume. I would also like to confirm
your clearance. You may still maintain a secret if it has only been a
couple years. I think this position will require a Top Secret - maybe
we can pursue an interim top secret (if such a thing exists.)

Cambridge Communication Systems, Inc. is partnering with SAIC and is
currently recruiting for a temporary position to work on the J6. This
position is scheduled to run until May 1, 2009. A brief job description
is below:

Cyber Intel - Position will support the CENTCOM Cyber Intelligence
program and will coordinate and integrate CENTCOM initiatives with CCJ2,
CCJ3, JICCENT, DIA, FBI, DHS, NSA, and other organizations as required.

Cambridge Communication Systems, Inc. is a leader in communications and
surveillance systems engineering. Cambridge is headquartered just
outside Washington, DC and designs, implements, and operates
communication solutions across the United States and around the world.
Cambridge creates solutions and provides services in: Network
Design/Operation; RF Engineering; Satellite Communications; Surveillance
and IFF Systems; Data Fusion and Intel Support; and Telephony and
Transmission. Cambridge is committed to providing the expertise and
customer service required to get top results. This philosophy is put
into practice daily, from fusion center operations in Afghanistan to
transmission and telephony services in the Caribbean. Cambridge is a
woman-owned, veteran-owned, and SBA 8(a) certified company. More
information can be found at www.cbridge.org

Respectfully,
NAME REMOVED

I was contacted covertly through the internet and received clues to dig into the labyrinth via promotional flyers. I write cause I'd rather bring harm upon myself than to fail. I can keep secrets but only if secrets are not kept from me. I request that I be given a second chance.

Thank you,
Anonymous

[edit on 30-7-2009 by 711heaven]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I was led to this website when my computer was hacked, illuminati-order.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
can you post a flyer? this is very interesting...

did you pursue this position at all? Interview?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian

I did pursue it and I sent my resume. Unfortunately, I began to think everything was a clue and developed psychosis which ruined the whole thing. I offer this information because it is important to know that my credibility in the eyes of many has been trampled on.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Whoa that sounds pretty out there........myself? Prolly not gonna go to that site. They'd never hire me i get fidgety at a desk.

so you followed some flyers to a site and then got this email which was the hack?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
so you followed some flyers to a site and then got this email which was the hack?

The promotional flyers mailed through the post office. One was a Mastercard application for Bed, Bath, and Beyond (sort of a pun). The address was "http://bedbathandbeyondmastercard.com/fs101" and the application would have to refresh every fifteen minutes for security purposes and the application itself asked how much you'd like your salary to be once in the Illuminati with an "(if chosen)" part to it. Now this was sent to me via snail mail on the promotional flyer. Weird how they communicate?

The computer was hacked because information such as Steve Souder's How to Write Code Fast was popping up as well as many other websites and information that would have pertained to the job I was to do if I had pursued the job further.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian

Also it is worth noting that I was contacted literally "out of the blue" as some people might say. I do not know where this individual that recruited me got my information.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hmmm, something about this doesn't quite sound right.

1.) illuminati-order.com is hosted on a shared virtual server at GoDaddy for $4.95 a month. No high tech security involved...matter of fact that's about as low security and low performance as you can get.

2.) Cambridge Communications Systems, Inc. is a legitimate small business indeed owned and run by women veterans of the U.S. Military. They provide "a full spectrum of communication and IT services tailored to your individual needs" yet they are not sophisticated enough technologically to provide their own IT services and instead host their own website and e-mail using a virtual hosting package at Point North Networks. Likewise, they had numerous grammatical and spelling errors in their e-mail to you that indicate forged Spam. (If you post the header information of the e-mail I can help you track down it's real origins.)

3.) bedbathandbeyondmastercard.com is U.S. Bank. The link you provided generates a 404 - Page Not Found Error.

4.) There is a CENTCOM, however they do not have a Cyber Intelligence Program. The United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) is a theater-level Unified Combatant Command unit of the U.S. armed forces in the Middle East, Egypt and Central Asia.

All in all it makes me believe that either all of these things together were coincidental, or that your HOSTS file on your computer has been modified and rerouting you to some interesting places, either for nefarious reasons or more likely as part of a ARG Marketing Campaign (Altered Reality Game).

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sounds like your undergoing social engineering. I would not follow the crumbs so to speak. It could lead to a vipers den.

You might think you have freedom of choice but that can be manipulated.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 711heaven

yeah that is weird.
run, forrest, run.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
(If you post the header information of the e-mail I can help you track down it's real origins.)

Better yet I can send you the actual email if you U2U me your email.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I can assure all of you that this was not a game. It really happened and I have tangible proof in the email that was sent to me. There is an Illuminati and they are recruiting intelligence officials. I'll probably be silenced for this. I regret that I wasn't able to follow thru the first time around. Give me another chance.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by 711heaven]

[edit on 31-7-2009 by 711heaven]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I thought there would be more interest on this subject.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hey 711,

What do you mean, they will "Silence" you?

If you were smart, you would know not to post on this site.

You should know that they can track you down.

Why are you acting like an idiot that wants to get caught?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by theprofessionalnyc
Why are you acting like an idiot that wants to get caught?

Because they quit communicating. Plus I've already failed, so whats the harm in exposing what happened to me. Hopefully, I will be killed cause I'd rather be killed than fail, so I want something done to me for it.

I'd rather be silenced than live life knowing I failed. Its been apparent for awhile that I failed.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by 711heaven]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The truth is I'm schizophrenic and this yet another delusion that I have. I made all this up to stir up the ATS community.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by 711heaven]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Give me another chance, I don't want to work at a grocery store.

new topics

top topics

join