It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Support for the actors, politicians, musicians, authors, and journalist of the Truth Petition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In my opinion, we should give all of these folks who sign and comment on this petition our full support when they act in movies or shows, run for office, release albums, and author books. By doing this we can help support the Truth Movement in several ways.

patriotsquestion911.com...

1) We support those who have been brave enough to put their careers on the line against the MSM who pretty much sway public opinion by helping to support their careers and voicing our appreciation to them in whatever ways we can. Even an email thanking them for their courage can mean the world to them.

2) We help encourage others in the public eye to step forward and let their voices be heard. Many are in fear of stepping forward due to the MSM's poison of public opinion. I believe as more step forward then more of the public will start to open their eyes. I believe as the Truth movement shows support for these other actors it will help diminish these fears holding back those actors who have been noted of staying low key due to the MSM. I also believe it will eventually force the MSM into a corner for their lack of credibility on totally blacking out the whole issue.

3) It will give you a chance to share with others who are not aware of the alternate views of the 911 Truth movement when you express the biggest reason you want to see this movie or buy this book or album is because they support the cause to reopen an independent investigation and why you believe there needs to be one due to the MSM blackout. It will point out the fact that the MSM is not working for the people but in fact the very entity it is suppose to be a checks and balances thereof.

I will state that I liked Charlie Sheen as an actor and would watch some of his movies if they looked interesting. But I would not miss a movie he stars in and directs now because I asmire his courage in standing up and putting his career on the line even when the MSM tried to label him with slanderous names hoping to hurt his credibility. Not only his but all the other brave actors, politicians, directors, authors, athletes, journalists (AJ Hammer, Lou Dobbs) who have taken this step.

I hope that others will support these brave patriots who believe in the power of the people of this nation in having their voices heard and not silenced.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by prepare4it777]

[edit on 30-7-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I agree S&F good post. I agree the media has been used to demonize anyone who speaks out against the OS. I do not trust the media after watching how they have insulted and ridiculed very intelligent, very creditable people. To me these talking heads are traitors against their own country and I refuse to watch their garbage on my television. People do not relies coming out publicly and voicing their opinions are hurt as well and don’t believe in the OS and want a new investigation. These actors and movies stars have had enough, they are sick of the lies the media and the government are spewing I truly commend these wonderful people who are willing to stand up to such evil.

new topics

join