It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Airforce to release UFO footage

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
the thing that sets this apart is that it was only viewed on thermal or infered camra? hmm to me it looked like the lights were flying wings.... the pilot of the plane said they were flying extreemly fast...

for some reason, i have a feeling that theys are man made crafts

and could this sighting be related to the "signal"??

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This seems to be getting a little more attention, especially after mecixo came out and said a little more. But since no plausable explanation, looks like it will be slid under the carpet.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension

Originally posted by William One Sac
Now the Associated Press is running an article postulating that these were gas balls! Needless to say what my opinion is!
Yet, even in the same article:

In the videotape, first aired publicly on national television Monday night, the objects appear to accelerate rapidly and change course suddenly. At least one crew member testified that the objects surrounded the air force jet when they were at least two miles away.

What kind of gas balls do that?

Expert says Mexico UFOs may have been gas

Totally agree WOS...Gas balls,ball lightning,weather balloons,swamp gas,venus,blah-blah-blah...When will these guys quit playing everyone for idiots?

Yep an how did the Radar Capture Gas balls ??

And shouldnt radars capture only object s of certain size?

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Cardu]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
At the end of this evening's McLaughlin Group broadcast, McLaughlin himself brought up the Mexican AF UFO sighting. He played about a minute of the video and then asked one of the commentators about it.

When the commentator began to dismiss it because it was filmed by the Mexican Air Force, McLaughlin cut him off and stated, rather forcefully, that intelligent life MUST exist elsewhere in the universe. He then said some positive things about the film and the program ended.

For those from outside the US, the McLaughlin Group is a well known political discussion show that appears on american public television. Though not watched by every american, it IS watched by those who consider themselves politically active, including politicians and their staffs. McLaughlin often scores many direct interviews with people who are ABOUT to release important information (indeed, politicians often float ideas on his interview show... which is separate from the group discussion show)... and, as it turns out, he often 'predicts' things on both shows that turn out to be true (no, he's not psychic... he's just being fed info to see how it goes over).

So.... just sit back and think about the importance of this coverage.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
WHOA...Are you serious?That is the same group that is usually fiercely arguing over politics and going at it each session?They seem like the LAST crowd of folks I would consider to have an open,unbiased discussion on the topic.That IS remarkable.This case seems to really have opened a lot of eyes that normally would not be paying attention.Hopefully it will be a catalyst into even bigger disclosures in the future.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by 11thdimension]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I have the TV interview with the pilot and footage, but isn`t the real video about 15 minutesor so? Is the full raw footage running around anywhere on the net?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Very nice video, i'm impressed
Especially the flying in formation bit near the end.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here is a pretty good article. The writer isn't jumping to debunk the sightings. I am more and more convinced we don't know everything there is to know, and we aren't as smart as we would like to pretend!

But UFO researchers are calling the footage historic because out of hundreds of videos, none has been recorded and released to the public by a federal government.

"As far as I'm concerned, the evidence is there," John F. Schuessler, director of the Colorado-based Mutual UFO Network, said of flying objects. "They say seeing is believing, but lots of people can't get their arms around them."

Sighting in Mexico rekindles UFO interest

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just went over the (3+ minutes) video that was released on Mexican TV again. Here are the highlights I noticed:
00:07 Close up of one object that is nearly lenticular
00:31 Single object moving rapidly (goes behind clouds)
1:01 Two objects close
1:08 Zoom on the two- some sort of 'reflection' or distortion is under them.
1:20 Multiple objects in loose formation
1:28 Formation moves between/behind clouds
1:39 Formation very sharp/symmetrical. Six inward objects in formation similar to WW2 German 'Shwarm' formation. Outer objects (either smaller or farther away) in front of and behind main formation.
2:00 Third UFO in lead group of 'large' objects appears to either drop or release something (or was in front of something before). This may be a camera artifact, though.
2:23 Close-up... Object appears lenticular, almost football looking.
For those who didn't read two days ago, I'm talking about the longer video on this site:

And, yeah, this (story) was on McLaughlin... but their website hasn't been updated yet with the commentary. McLaughlin actually didn't allow much discussion... to be frank, he was almost asserting that this was not only real but proof of ET life. It was almost as if he just wanted to have everyone just see it....

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
If this was drug trafficing planes, what other monitoring devies would they have on board that has not been mentioned so when they do make a bust it can be entered in court? Evidence in simple terms so it can be presented in court to a judge or jury?
We are missing a bunch of evidence.

For example: 35 MM footage?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Follow-up interview with a pilot involved...

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
And yet another moronic attempt at debunkment...This time they're flares!

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
And yet another moronic attempt at debunkment...This time they're flares!

www.rense.com...

This proofs Even more that they really dont know what it was, Flares, Gas balls , Ball lighting, Balloons, natural phenomena what the They still are UFOs...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
This proofs Even more that they really dont know what it was, Flares, Gas balls , Ball lighting, Balloons, natural phenomena what the They still are UFOs...

They are becoming very desperate on this one,but the truth is already out there,so it's going to be a long haul for the debunkment crew...The most hilarious thing about THIS debunkers explaination,is the fact that the crew all verified that it was INVISIBLE to the naked eye...That would make these the new,"Invisible Flares"I guess.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What about that red beam, bounce, listening device wouldn't that be some equipment on that Mexican military plane?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Text GreenI've seen these "UFO's" that the mexican military claims to have seen and they look alot like the hot air ballons or many be even the famous weather ballons

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yes,
they were invisible hot air balloons that flew as fast as an airplane and were also capable of changing course and surrounding it.

They were also invisible hot air balloons that could hold formation.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
here's a link I found on ball lightning:
www.tbns.net...
I'll let you guys look at it for yourselves before I point out all the things that indicate that the Mexico sightings WEREN'T ball lighting.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Its U.S. Aircraft working for homeland security......These aircraft are equipped with special infrared light panels that are only visible to special cameras or night vision gear. The panels are used in formation flying outside of hostile airspace to prevent the aircraft from colliding with each other or with support aircraft such as refueling planes. The panels are especially handy during aerial refueling with U.S.A.F. tankers, allowing the tanker operators to visually monitor the stealth planes in total darkness.

The UFOs were spotted on radar as they approached and tailed the Mexican Air Force surveillance plane. However, F-117A Stealth fighters normally operate inside the U.S. with special radar reflective panels attached to their planes in order to be tracked in commercial airspace and not attract attention.

Both North and South Korean sources have recently reported similar UFO- like aircraft in the skies of Asia. The sightings are almost identical to the reports filed by the Mexican Air Force.

the site below believes its a new U.S. aircraft?
www.newsmax.com...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Those are incredible claims. If the U.S. or any other country has these devices under their control, its up to them to show them to us. Without any type of confirmation, speculation will run rampant and these objects certainly do not appear to be very man-made. The Disclosure Project and other congressional lobbying groups are trying to get UFO/ET information out of the government all the time and they needed an event like this to start an investigation. If the U.S. or other countries are not forthcoming with the knowledge on these craft, then perhaps the constituency will be able to pry the info out of them this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join