It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Democrats Have No Financial Sense!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
GTFOH with that democrat republican stuff that stuff means nothing...

Nothing at all...

Also, GTFOH with the debt thing... since the start of the fed we've been spiraling into debt...

Once again democrat or republican means NOTHING...

[edit on 31-7-2009 by AgnosticX]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Fox news is reporting that Democrats are bad.

Nuff said.

Which means we can dismiss all the criticisms against Bush from the MSM for 8 years right? I ask because they are quite obviously lap dogs for Democrats, much like Fox is a lap dog for democrats. The difference is, there are a lot more of them.

Nuff Said....

reply to post by AgnosticX

Once again democrat or republican means NOTHING...

That is until Republicans get back in power. This rhetoric about "there is no difference" only started once Democrats got in to power. Its part of the different set of rules and standards that democrats are held to by the MSM.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Don't think it's our political views so much as our dogmatic and never-ending support of Israel.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by azazel420

Well it is good to support Israel. They are surrounded by enemies so they need someone to back them up.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Well it is good to support Israel. They are surrounded by enemies so they need someone to back them up.

yeah, we should thank Truman for making a Jewish state surrounding people who hate them so they can pull off Christian bible prophecy.

They've been fighting there for 1000's of years and you think we can stop it?

It won't happen...it never will. Leave them to their own devices.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by David9176]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It isn't liberal democrats.

It is liberal politicians.

That includes Bush AND Obama.

The 100% liberal ideology is Utopian and unrealistic, and the 100% conservative ideology is unrealistic as well.

The best idea is right in the middle. Not to much power for the government, but enough to help maintain safety, transporation, and a stable economy for the people. Not all of this forced BS that the "system" will eventually push back on us, even harder.

Or maybe not. What do I know.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by mrwupy

Oh cmon.. Bill Clinton turned out to be pretty moderate if you look at the things he actually did while he was President. I actually liked him.

Nonetheless, He ran as a Liberal my friend. And please stop all the talk of his Healthcare Reform. So your saying it's good enough for our VETERANS but not the rest of AMERICA?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Another thread wanting us to point fingers at one another instead of focusing on the real problems and those that create them. I'm getting sick of these 'let's fight each other threads'. Threads like this do nothing to solve anything and are as shallow as the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join