It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 hidden in hollywood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I've been recently watching this youtube video about references to 9/11 in hollywood movies and other media and I recommend that people check it out it's pretty creepy. These movies in the video were made before 9/11 but have hidden references to the attacks, unless you believe it's just a coincidence. It's scary nonetheless.

Part 1 starts here:
www.youtube.com...

There's 26 parts however. I only watched some of them fully.

Here's part 14 about music. Very creepy stuff, especially the song "September" by "I am the World Trade Center," track number 11 released just a couple months before the 9/11 attacks.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AliensExist

You got me on that one.

I am totally convinced now.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AliensExist

When you link things like this after the fact, of course they seem like they're predictions.

So if this is the case, other big events should also be injected in the media.
It's not a huge leap to assume this is it?

I did a thread about this a while ago.

There are a couple of good ideas there but nothing that stands out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1/8/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm not sure why they would hide 9/11 in the media before the attacks if in fact these people who made the movies were really in on it. Maybe they wanted people to look back at these hidden messages and understand that it really was a planned demolition? I'm not sure if other big events post 9/11 have been injected into the media if there are big events planned, but it's definitely easier to find clues about an event that already happened than in an event that already happened.

In my opinion some of these "hidden messages" are coincidences but others do really refer to the 9/11 attacks. In part 1 alone the super mario bros scenes really convinced me, the zoomed in picture of the plane flying by right before one of the towers is destroyed is scary. Why would they put that in there? Also in Gremlins the radio has "Sapphire XI" on it, sapphire is the september birthstone and XI is 11 in Roman Numerals. I find it hard to believe that some of these things are coincidences, and also there are often multiple hidden messages in one movie or in one movie series.

It's not that hard for me to believe in these hidden messages as I've already thought that 9/11 was a planned demolition that many influential people were in on before I even watched these videos. The attacks definitely looked like a controlled demolition to me, just can't see the towers all of a sudden falling freefall like that just because of the planes, or building 7 collapsing so unexpectedly just because of fires. The Illuminati strongly influences the media and I believe many of these movies are Illuminati-made or at least influenced by them.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by AliensExist]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Some of the items in this video seem like a stretch, but some of them are very odd. I wonder if it's not possible to look for clues right now in movies to predict future events. If this wasn't intentional, that it hints to a global conscious psychic phenomena.

top topics

join