It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban's Code of Conduct

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So I found this pretty intriguing...and entertaining.

Chapter 2: Prisoners
It is strictly prohibited to exchange prisoners for money. Killing can only be decided by the Imam or his deputy. Noone else has the right to do so.

If a military infidel is captured, any decision to kill, conditionally release or exchange such a prisoner can only be made by the Imam or his deputy.

Chapter 7: On the Mujahideen
Suicide attacks should be at high value and important targets because a brave son of Islam should not be used for low value and useless targets. In suicide attacks the killing of innocent people and damage to their property should be minimized.

I don't know about you, but I'm quite happy that members of the Taliban are starting to show human emotion........
Source

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I know you were being sarcastic, but it has nothing to do with emotions. The rules are for the most part practicality - helping to ward off being hated by the non-involved citizens.

On another site I read about why boys without beards aren't allowed anymore to sleep with the other men -- traditional Pashtun culture, as with most Muslim peoples, had extreme prohibitions against pre-marital sex with women. Young boys were the traditional and subtly accepted substitute.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
I know you were being sarcastic, but it has nothing to do with emotions. The rules are for the most part practicality - helping to ward off being hated by the non-involved citizens.

On another site I read about why boys without beards aren't allowed anymore to sleep with the other men -- traditional Pashtun culture, as with most Muslim peoples, had extreme prohibitions against pre-marital sex with women. Young boys were the traditional and subtly accepted substitute.

Hahaha just shows the insanity of religions. Cause you're exactly right and it isn't only Islam.

"On another site I read about why boys without beards aren't allowed anymore to sleep with the other men -- traditional Pashtun culture, as with most Muslim peoples, had extreme prohibitions against pre-marital sex with women. Young boys were the traditional and subtly accepted substitute. "

God forbid premarital sex with a women, but a little boy... thats alright.

Just looking at the logic that goes into such a belief illustrates how simple minded and intentionally ignorant people are when it comes to religion. It's just like priests molesting little boys, if they honestly believed for even ONE second, that god was watching them and some day they would have to answer for their sins, do you honestly believe they would molest little boys? Give me a break.

I bet the pope could read some of the posts on this forum alone and laugh at how ignorant people are because of religion.

On a side note: If the continental united states was invaded by a foreign entity, would you guys simply sit at home? Or would you take to the streets to repel the invaders? Oh you would resist? What a coincidence. Then I bet, the invaders citizens would sit around and listen to their mainstream media tell them how evil we are for not wanting to be invaded.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by king9072]

new topics

join