It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Example of Why We Must Destroy Muslim Extremists!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The OP is right but not JUST because of that.
Muslim extremists have stated that they want us DEAD no matter where we live as we are not muslim. So which do you pick? Being Dead or are you going to be a muslim?

Do you think it's ok for a girl that is raped, be stoned to death for being raped?

I could go on and on.

So before your bleeding heart pours all over your sleeve, remember they don't want to be left alone to live as they see fit, they want EVERYONE including you to live as they see fit or DIE !

I couldn't have say it it better myself.

Generally I believe the whole live and let live in peace thing is the way to go. But t hat doesn't work when only party subscribes to it and the other part subscribes to an ideology that says that to be good muslims they must kill or forcably convert everyone.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FunSized
Generally I believe the whole live and let live in peace thing is the way to go. But t hat doesn't work when only party subscribes to it and the other part subscribes to an ideology that says that to be good muslims they must kill or forcably convert everyone.

So when do you start in on the Saudis? When do you start a movement to disengage from them? You writing letters to your lawmakers protesting their conduct? You calling for their destruction?

You want to start a Western-style Jihad, you can't cherry pick.

Then there's the Jewish fundamentalists...Christians...Hindus...

My, you do have your work cut out for you.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
you will destroy nothing simply because noone cares about what you say and you came with nothing new...already.Muslims something else to deal with like preparing for the life after....;do you have something like this to deal with in your life...????

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i meant muslims have something else to deal with in their life...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. Extremist, of any religion, should be stopped at any cost.
And YES they are doing those crazy thing here too. There was a good example in the news last week.

www.montrealgazette.com...

and guess what? They could be PAID for that !! seriously WTF??

www.cjad.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

I dont have a religious agenda. I am an atheist. Well I am not even really that. I just dont care if there is a God or not. I am not one to rant and rave about religion or Atheism like some of the people on ATS.

[edit on 7/31/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
I think this thread is a perfect example of why all religion should be removed from the decision making on all levels of government. Let the religious people have their souls saved by whatever religion they like, but leave the decision making to those who don't have any religious agenda.

That goes for all sides.

I agree...but we are not mind readers...people can get in political office w/o ever revealing their religious beliefs....but nothing will ever stop them from reflecting on those values to dictate their legislation.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I believe Walid Shoebat to be authentic as do many others. Watch this video of him ,then judge for yourselves.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs

This seems to be the common mindset on most levels of Islamic society. It is their way of life, but it seems the younger generations have begun to reject it. I believe it will only be a matter of time until a more modern approach in all things are more commonly accepted in traditional islamic societies. Another good example is the progression of Dubai, and their whole governmental structure. they are doing their best to immitate the U.S. in this regard.

edit to fix quote

[edit on 31-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

Yes, I believe this too. I think it's the same with our society also. The old ways are giving way to the new ways and there is major struggle going on to keep the old ways going. I think this is being experienced all over the world.

But, as horrible as it is for the women in your report above, why people think the answer would be to invade the country and start shooting and blowing up things. I really want someone to logically prove to me how that will solve any situation.

The only way to change these ideologies is to demonstrate a better way of life, not to show the worst side of us.

The younger generation is probably rejecting the old ways because of they now have a lot more access to the rest of the world through the internet and whatnot. They've seen the positive side and they know not all of us just want to blow them up. Just like I know that not all Muslims wish death upon America.

On another note: Most people only have news stories and videos to go on as proof that they want us dead when we see the protest signs and people rejoicing in the streets at American casualties.

I believe it's all staged to create this exact kind of hateful, destructive mentality in people like the OP. Many times, the most hateful signs we see are written in the same handwriting and held by the only people wearing something to cover their face. Sometimes it is later found out that the people supposedly chanting, "Death to America" aren't who we are told they are. It's all staged. And people fall for it.

But hey, just keep the hate in your heart. I mean, peace can eventually come out of hate and violence, right?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
there's one thing i am sure of : today Islam seems to be the target when once it used to be the churche;looks as if the human kind must evolve to atheism after having started as religious;i don't exactly know what are muslim extremists but i read a lot about us and some other western countries being the puppeteers of the worldwide extremist groups:if this happened to be true then it is the west which must be destroyed as the root of all evil and extremism in this world;relax... i am not an extremist but i firmly believe that the west is not what it seems: an evil rooted civilisation can bring nothing good to the world.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There is a simple solution to the "Islamic Extremism" problem:

Remove from all nations of the world any apostasy laws. This means that Muslims are allowed to convert to another religion, or no religion.

Iran, for example, has an apostasy law punishing Muslims converting to another religion (or to atheism) with the death penalty. If that law was removed, millions of Muslims would immediately convert to Bahai, Christianity, or Atheism. It would destroy Islam's power in the country when 30% of the population leaves Islam in 1 day, and likely cause a chain-reaction in other countries.

The world would know that Islam would collapse without "the sword", proving that the religion has no place in politics, and the Islamic governments would all be replaced with secular governments. Islamic Extremism would retreat back into the desert where it came from, and have no real power anymore.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IC 1101
I agree with the OP. Extremist, of any religion, should be stopped at any cost.
And YES they are doing those crazy thing here too. There was a good example in the news last week.

www.montrealgazette.com...

It is a sad day when I hear such news from the city I was born and raised
Living in Missouri, they do not exactly air that on the 10 O clock news. Just did a bit of research of the subject and seems that it is the fifth incident of the sort to happen in Canada since 1999. That type of behavior happens in the UK almost every month.

I found another article relating to this sad incident.

pajamasmedia.com...

I would not call them extremists yet for even the police hesitate to call it an honor killing. I just call it as I see it, cold stone murder. Why? Because they also killed his first wife.

SO I fail to see how this news snippet constitute a good example when it is by far the first time when a husband kills his entire family and I am not talking about muslims, just regular plain old joes.

and guess what? They could be PAID for that !! seriously WTF??

www.cjad.com...

Now that is messed up!

This is where you organize and go see your province district representative, petition to him/her so that this matter can be taken up to the National assembly so that the SAAQ can be amended not to include murderers in their compensation.

There is going to be an investigation and if it is noted that the "accused" willingly pushed his own vehicle in the river, they will not get a dime from the province. As far as the SAAQ sees it, it is a road accident.

One of the reason as to why I never listened to CJAD is because they are known for their news sensationalism.

On a side note, A friend of mine was in a car accident where he was badly injured, it took up to 8 month before he received his SAAQ compensation.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Originally posted by grapesofraft
Girls and the girls headmaster receive death threats for just trying to get an education!

We must destroy these Muslim extremists before they are allowed to spread their crazy ideology!

[edit on 7/30/2009 by grapesofraft]

Why stop there? Why don't we just destroy everything and everybody that we don't like, trust, or understand.

Then you and your righteously like-minded can live on the planet by yourselves.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by mckyle]

Well how would you handle the extremists who's only sole purpose is to kill all non-muslims who don't believe as they do?
You can't reason with them as they don't want to negotiate. They want you dead unless you're willing to convert.
So how do you handle this problem ?
Please DO TELL !?!?!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by jfj123

So before your bleeding heart pours all over your sleeve, remember they don't want to be left alone to live as they see fit, they want EVERYONE including you to live as they see fit or DIE !

What with the xtians wanting me to live as they see fit, I think it's time to start destroying everyone that chooses not to think like me.

You're just not getting it. It's not about people who think different, it's about people who want you dead because you think different. GET IT? There is no negotiating with them.
There is not reasoning with them.
There is no live and let live policy with them.
You have to decide whether your life and your families life is more important then theirs. So what's it going to be? You get to die or they do. Which do you pick? Are you willing to give up your life for them?

Unfortunately the west goes around with its' Sheriffs badge on, trying to interfere with political regimes of other nations that just so happen to have oil and mineral wealth. This can only kindle the hatred they have of non Muslims when they should be left alone.

This isn't new. This has been going on since the crusades. Again, they won't let things get back to normal if we stop "interfering". The only way to get them to stop is to let them kill us or we mus kill them. They give us no other choice.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Christianity for centuries of abuse of human beings, particularly the horrors it committed against Muslims on behalf of it's god.

And of course it goes both ways. I'm not a christian but I'm not stupid enough to believe muslim extremists are innocent and all christians are the bad guys.

I recently ate at one of many thousands of restaurants owned by a Muslim family. The owner assured me that he would not try to kill me if I didn't think like him or worship his god.

And how did this absurd conversation come up?

I don't think anyone here has a problem with peaceful muslims who just want to live their lives. What we're talking about here are muslim EXTREMISTS who have one agenda...OUR DEATH !

I know many muslims and their just like everyone else who simply want to live their lives. I have no problem with that and I'm sure most people here don't either. Do you understand the difference yet?

Needless to say, his business requires me to stay alive as long as possible,so that I can put cash in his pocket for his daughters to spend endless hours at the shopping mall, blowing his cash on shoes and make up.

Is he a muslim extremist who has stated he wants us all dead but tolerates us FOR NOW to take our money? If so, then bringing him up here makes sense. If not, there was no point, bringing him up AT ALL as it's completely off topic.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
So by that reason, we must also destroy all Christians because some extremists make death threats against abortion clinics. Because any religion that is will to kill or bomb innocent civilians isn't a religion worthy of existing?

[edit on 31-7-2009 by tyranny22]

Muslim extremists are not a religion.
They are a group of fanatics who USE religion as a means to an end.
HUGE DIFFERENCE.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I dont have a religious agenda. I am an atheist. Well I am not even really that. I just dont care if there is a God or not. I am not one to rant and rave about religion or Atheism like some of the people on ATS.

Interesting statement from someone who made a thread suggesting everyone pray for Osama Bin Laden. So who were you going to pray to....Ronald Macdonald?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by FunSized

So when do you start in on the Saudis? When do you start a movement to disengage from them? You writing letters to your lawmakers protesting their conduct? You calling for their destruction?

You want to start a Western-style Jihad, you can't cherry pick.

Then there's the Jewish fundamentalists...Christians...Hindus...

My, you do have your work cut out for you.

No, let's just sit back and wait for the extremists to wipe out more buildings. Hey maybe we can wait for them to get a hold of chemical, biological, nuclear weapons and really start killing us off !
Yep, sounds like a great idea, doesn't it? Can't wait to die cause I was too stupid to figure out what's really going on

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Thanks jfj.. beautiful work defending the cause of common sense. I dont understand these people who think we are going to sit down with a bunch of hate mongering lunatics and maybe if we have tea together they are suddenly going to change their minds. That isnt how radicals function.

I mean maybe just to make it look like we tried, we sit down and have one conversation with them and hope that one of them doesnt spontaneously blow up in the middle of it or another one doesnt get an urge to cut someones head off while yet another one videotapes it.

Then if we dont meet a resolution we take the gloves off and take care of the problem.

[edit on 7/31/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I don't think anyone here has a problem with peaceful muslims who just want to live their lives. What we're talking about here are muslim EXTREMISTS who have one agenda...OUR DEATH !

So how the hell do we tell the difference, if my local restaurateur as you observe is potentially a sleeping extremist waiting for the order to kill me ?

You may think I'm being pedantic by raisin the subject of the restaurateur , but what is your solution ?

Do we just go out and kill all extremists ? If so how do we know which ones are extreme if all muslims are potential extremists ?

Is going to the country where we think they live and killing people that we think is them, solving the problem?

Do I kill my neighbour just in case someone tells him that god says he must kill me? Or do i get him deported back to where his type originally came from then send my friends over there to try and find him then kill him ?

I cannot at this moment fully understand what your solution is, I get a rough idea of what you want to do but that will not necessarily resolve the problem.

Perhaps we should just "kill them all and let god decide "?

Please remember that it was not that long ago that many xtians would have me killed under orders of their god, for not thinking/being/believing like them. Their orders have not changed, they are still there in black and white for all to read. The only thing that's changed is the authority and will to carry out the orders of their god, not much difference then to Islam today.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by jfj123

So how the hell do we tell the difference,

The ones that don't try to blow us up maybe the OK ones

if my local restaurateur as you observe is potentially a sleeping extremist waiting for the order to kill me ?

I never suggested that.

You may think I'm being pedantic by raisin the subject of the restaurateur , but what is your solution ?

Shoot back at the extremists that shoot at us.

Do we just go out and kill all extremists ? If so how do we know which ones are extreme if all muslims are potential extremists ?

All muslims are not potential extremists. The ones I'm referring to are currently trying to or already attacked us or our allies.

Is going to the country where we think they live and killing people that we think is them, solving the problem?

No.

Do I kill my neighbour just in case someone tells him that god says he must kill me?

No.

Or do i get him deported back to where his type originally came from then send my friends over there to try and find him then kill him ?

No.

I cannot at this moment fully understand what your solution is, I get a rough idea of what you want to do but that will not necessarily resolve the problem.

If a group attacks or declares war against us, we remove them.

Perhaps we should just "kill them all and let god decide "?

No. I never suggested that.

Please remember that it was not that long ago that many xtians would have me killed under orders of their god, for not thinking/being/believing like them.

They would also be considered extremists and if they attacked our interests or our people, they have by default, declared war against the US.

Their orders have not changed, they are still there in black and white for all to read. The only thing that's changed is the authority and will to carry out the orders of their god, not much difference then to Islam today.

Not sure what you're talking about. Please provide evidence of this. Thanks

[edit on 31-7-2009 by jfj123]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join