An Example of Why We Must Destroy Muslim Extremists!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Hoping that your reply was not laced with sarcasm, you are welcome grapes

I am sorry for the earlier rant, it was uncalled for and I do get heated up when dealing with keyboard warriors who complain about the state of the world, injustice done to others but will/do not lift a finger to help.

Joining the Army was the most radical thing I could think of but on a cooler state of mind, one way to help is by contacting Amnesty International and see what can be done to help the rights of women in Afghanistan. You can also subscribe to the monthly e-news letter "Stop Violence Against Women", sign the petitions, write letters to the government concerned in this case, the Afghan government on how you deplore the condition of Afghan women in regards of education rights.

I do my part grapes, what ever little it is, I still do it in hopes that through diplomacy, those woman who are sentenced to death, imprisoned wrongly based of religious/ideology will be released or gain some freedom.

Peace

miss

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_silver

I will look into Amnesty International and as many other groups I can find that might be on the ground in Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
S and F

I agree entirely.

You must excise the cancer before the body/culture can cure itself.

Christianity was born of a man that wanted peace but would defend itself and others. (dont bring the church into this-they ARE NOT what he envisioned)

Islam was born of a mad man that wanted war, the spoils thereof, and would destroy anything and anyone that got in the way. Even his own people.

Havent seen many universities such as those of Moorish Spain lately have you?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Alo ha,
Well, maybe you have not heard. Muslims can take over a community
in any country, and adapt there own laws, and force the police to stay out.
Many here have compared Islam to Christianity.
Those people are completely clueless, how embarrassing for them
to comment on something they know nothing about.
Go on you tube, and search Muslim videos.
Change from Christian to Muslim, no big deal,
change from Muslim to Christian- DIE.
2 year old's recite phrases calling Jews "dogs and pigs".
The Koran has nice teachings to make people happy,
but the evil ones automatically over-rule the nice ones.
Extremists Muslims? Peaceful Muslims? Better look again.
Bill

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

We'd be better off if we stopped making them. You see, attempting to kill them all really just makes their ideology more acceptable to everyone around them.. .because those people are usually getting killed too, because let's face it, our Good Christian / Jewish Values™ teach us that it's okay to pretty much kill any Muslim that happens to be around, a sort of "destroy the village to save it" tactic.

our continued support of autocratic regimes in the majority of the Muslim world, along with our continued interference and obvious foreign policy bias against Muslims also spur on the extremists and give them a deep recruiting pool.

If the United States were to stop being a ham-handed actor for the benefit of the Tim LaHaye set and ExxonMobil, and instead took up a policy of working to the benefit of the "average joe Muslim", it would deal a telling, perhaps even fatal blow to extremism.

Extremism, whether it's religious, political, or whatever, can only exist if it has a cause to draw from and a community prepared to accept it. The trick isn't to cut down the extremists themselves, but stop giving them fertilizer. Their ideology is self-destructive and brings no benefit to anyone who gets caught up in it, and by providing a more appealing "Option B" we can tear it out by the roots.

But this would mean we'd have to stop pretending Jesus is due any minute now, we'd have to recognize the sovereign rights of nations, and we'd have to forgo the oil kickbacks we get from repressive despots. Are you prepared to do any or all of these things?

[edit on 31-7-2009 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If you would like more evidence that the extremist muslims plan on taking over everyone's lives read " God's War On Terror" written by an ex-terrorist turned Christian.

He believes, based on biblical and q'uranic writings that they intend to re-establish the Ottoman empire with the 12th imam (or antichrist) as its leader; he will be aided by the 2nd coming of "Jesus Christ" (false prophet). The empire is described biblically as one that was , then was no more, then was again.

To me it was a compelling read and ties together much of the prophesy that is out there.

S&F

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

Yeeeeah. Walid Shoebat. Unfortunately, he's lying to you about his being a "former terrorist". His family says he's full of it, Israel says he's full of it, the PLO says he's full of it, and he's been completely unable to back himself up. Basically the whole "I was a terrorist then I converted!" thing is a trade gimmick, to make himself look "authoritative" on the subject.

So to review this book, I want to make sure I understand this right.

Muslims (which muslims? Where? Who?) want to re-establish the Ottoman empire (A largely secular / self-worshipping state [nominally Sunni] that actively oppressed Arabs and most sects of Islam) with the 12th Imam (who only Twelver Shi'a buy into) and for backup, he cites a Biblical passage that could mean anything from the Ottoman empire, to Israel, to India, to Russia, or even Zimbabwe?

Tell me you checked it out from the library, I'd have to feel an amount of pity if you spent money on this thing.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Note i didn't read everything above this post...

Anyway , Some people are nuts. i.e. they don't believe what you believe. I live in a society that doesn't see things like i see them and i have to deal with that.

Thats part of life... I noticed the muslim extremist thing...(My thoughts) There are people that believe differently than you...and in any faction of belief there are people that belive stronger than others. They will continue to be unmoveable with their beliefs and continue to be unmoveable. The simple fact is until they invade your personal space you have to deal with them. As a white man I've known several black muslims that thought i was the devil and preached for the destruction of not only me but my race( which includes my son). But since I respect everyones freedom and their right to believe what they want I deal with it and move on....

Not too much more to comment at the moment...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I hope you soon realize that we are all connected, and as such, hurting anyone is only hurting yourself.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Mind explaining how I, someone who despises religion and laughs at the thought of a giant invisible man in the sky is connected to some nutjob muslim or some idiotic christian?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
While we are at it...

Lets get rid of the Christian extremists and Jewish extremists too.

Your answer to the above notion will determine whether you are anti-extremism (good answer) or just anti-Muslim (bad answer).

Lets see it.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
These traditions have been there for many years, and I dont think it is our place to mingle in.

Yes we don't agree with it but I'm sure they don't agree with many of the

things we do.

Look at some African tribes where the women get whipped to honour their men???? I mean WTF?

www.youtube.com...

Different places have different traditions... we can't say whats right and whats

wrong... who are we to judge????

Dont know what Christians have to do with this thread but I suppose as

usual there are some asses here who just feel sooo... much hatred towards

Christians.... Shame poor baby's (You don't have anything better to do but slate us, SAD life)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

We must destroy these Muslim extremists before they are allowed to spread their crazy ideology!

[edit on 7/30/2009 by grapesofraft]

We don't need to destroy anyone. Destruction does not lead to creation. To create something, we need to create something. It sound obvious maybe, but what I mean is - if there is tendency to go extreme - we have to look at the reasons behind and reeducate people who are becoming extreme.

Please, don't spread hate and destruction - instead spread love and creation. In this case - try to come up with solution that does make sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Destruction does lead to creation in many cases. I'm not going to argue it here, though.

Also, you saying we need to re-educate people sounds very orwellian.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by AgnosticX]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by schrodingers dog

How am I wrong? Do you really want people to have to live under the rule of a bunch of lunatics that dont even think a woman is worth an education and they threaten to kill little girls for trying to better themselves? Name one thing that would be good about being ruled by the Taliban.

Seems to me that not long ago women in the USA couldn't get an education, they were relinquished to living as house wives, it was illegal for them to wear pants or own property, they couldn't vote. And all that WITHOUT Muslims being involved. The same thing with people of certain skin colors.

Don't take the high and mighty moral ground without first realizing the skeletons in your own culture's closet.

Extremism of any variety is bad but that does not give us the right to arbitrarily wipe it from existence while trampling all over people's rights to believe what they want to believe (that would make us the extremists)...

Also, there is no chance whatsoever that the Taliban would ever "take over", that is an absurd and silly notion. Even communism, once the political bent of numerous nations around the world with MASSIVE military might backing them (ie Russia), didn't spread the way those who hyped the dangers of communism said it would spread.

Edit to Add: Wiping out extremists is a crazy ideology, heck WIPING OUT anyone is a bad idea, remember how that whole Hitler, Nazi Germany, wiping out the Jews cause they were bad thing went down? This type of thinking is dangerous...

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

You did'nt think communism would spread?...Just wait...

This is totally irrelavent to the topic but just wait...

Marx said wait a few after capitalism hit its peak then you would see...

Matter of fact watch it right before your eyes....

Just watch the msm next 2-5 years...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
why can't we all just....get along?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
"We don't agree with it so lets destroy it"

You are doing the very same thing they are.

What an idiotic statement. It is the countless hoards of indecisive individuals such as yourself, that allow for atrocities to take place upon this planet every single day. You either choose a side, or you stand willing and ready to give up your beliefs, and watch from the sidelines as others suffer and face defeat whilst standing against that which you remain neutral towards.

History has proven your position to be one of the greatest forms of ignorance ever conceived, and it has also proven your position to be the one of negligence and complicity.

We can thank such a mentality for the rise and bloodshed brought about through the likes of Hitler, and Osama Bin Laden. Yes, thank you indeed.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Also, there is no chance whatsoever that the Taliban would ever "take over", that is an absurd and silly notion. Even communism, once the political bent of numerous nations around the world with MASSIVE military might backing them (ie Russia), didn't spread the way those who hyped the dangers of communism said it would spread.

Yes, a silly notion indeed. Communism never spread as hyped, and I assume that has nothing to do with Multiple Hot Wars, a Space Race, and a Nuclear Arms Race? Oh, silly me, it was just "Over-hyped".

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Communism hasn't died...The powers to be seen how it principles could be used against the same people it was supposed to help...

[edit on 31-7-2009 by AgnosticX]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join