It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical Alien agreements.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
--

This thread is based entirely on the complete assumption that; We have previously made contact with beings of an alien origin. And also that, we have since becoming aware of their presence maintained dialogue. Totally hypothetical.

--

The basis of this hypothetical scenario is assuming that contact has been made and maintained. Contact would certainly leave us begging the question, what exactly have our open and trustworthy world leaders agreed with beings of alien origin. It may be a scary thought, or even just intriguing.

The governments agreements, following contact, would certainly interest me. Should it ever come to light that the governments of the world had maintained contact for years, I'd not be particularly happy for one. Government negotiations would have long since establishing dialogue have taken place, resulting in a limitless number of possibilities that I alone certainly can't for a second hope to comprehend. Two minds are better than one.

I feel it reasonable to assume, that inevitably and undeniably agreements would have been made between ourselves (humans) and the beings from alien origin. So right anyway, onto the point.

Trade agreements, may well have been 'talked' about with the little ?green? fellas. Military agreements could well have been agreed that ensure we're enforcing a strict weapons ban when entering into space or even making us trying for an Earth wide weapons ban.

The little fellas could perhaps be here to just give some Advice, pointing out our undeniable stupidity here and there. (Not sure I'd be willing to help us out.) And making us agree to stick by a few 'home rules.'

Beyond earth agreements such as visitor exchanges, visitors of the little green nature shipped in, and some shall we say Exchange Students sent back to the little green dudes planet/s. Two green fellas, for say 100 humans (I could understand if they wanted more Humans, doubt that deal is a fair trade.)

Our governments are after all implicitly trustworthy.

The possibilities really are endless, any negotiations could have been made by our governments. Dare we guess what those negotiations have resulted in?

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Sed Non Credo]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Good one!

What IF your 'hypothetical scenario' indeed has taken place years ago?

What IF ET's turn out to be very much like humans in certain egoïstic behaviour?

What IF the deals that are 'hypotheticly' made get sour because humanity awakes and notices what's going on?

2 Aliens for 100 Humans?
No don't think so, they took already more then enough humans to experiment on.

50 / 50 or no deal at all! - Shuff that UFO up there where the sun doesn't shine and leave our Planet

btw there are more then enough humans would volunteer to go with them I believe.

ALL hypotecical of course

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

I'm sorry the post was not to your liking, I am interested in the topic and was hoping to have a discussion.

join