It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Approval Rating Keeps Sinking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Chart of Obama's Approval Ratings below:

www.infowars.com...

So, what are your thoughts on why his approval ratings keep sinking?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think the "Hyper" stage is ending now, and people aren't quite as mesmerized still from the campaign, that was executed nicely so.

The numbers are still fairly good.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I kinda figure the so called honeymoon for the annointed one is over... he has no one to blame now...and even if he did he would not get that much response....

The more he talks the more his numbers are going to go down.... look at it this way, I have heard many MSM people say as of late that he is arrogant, narcistic, and an elitist as well as a snob...

his own pride will be his downfall.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

I would say that his numbers are slipping because he's not doing stuff that he said he'd do, and he's doing stuff that the American people don't want.

Just to throw it out there, Rasmussen has Obama's approval rating at 49%. At least he did the other day.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So did Bush's...Didn't seem to slow him down one bit. I predict that it will be up and down daily...that is how these polls usually seem to go.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I voted for Obama because he said things that made sense.

However, he has went back on his word so many times I now wish I had just not voted.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
No surprise here.

People are painfully finding out his idiotic policies dont, nor will they ever work.

I personally love watching the moronic masses suffer.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow,I actually feel vindicated totally believed from the beginning he was gonna be trouble. Just wondering how much longer the rest of the country will take to start waking up. what bothers me is that it took so long it may be too late atleast for a few years to change the screwups that he and his cabinet and those on capitol hill and congress have caused.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Man it gets old doesn't it?
Being right can suck sometimes.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Yeah I kind of did the same. Though I voted for him, because I figured riots would break out if McCain won.. Not that it matters, Whether Obama was elected or McCain we would deal with the same ol' same ol' we have today.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by breakingdradles

Yeah I kind of did the same. Though I voted for him, because I figured riots would break out if McCain won..

What a horrible reason to vote for someone lol.

The riots will soon start, only instead of the blacks starting it, it's going to be the whites.

top topics

join