It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men that are virgins.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
OP you have some kind of mental powers I could not possibly comprehend.

I turned 14 and I went on a mission to see every woman in the world naked on my bed. Some of the women I went home with had my buddies scratching their heads, but as I pointed out to them, they were going home alone and I was not.

I was a major man whore and my wife appreciates the years and years of practice I had before I met her.

That being said, you might want to atleast get some practice kissing. A woman can appreciate waiting until you are married, but you narrow your pickings when they find that you never have kissed anyone.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
I am one 28 years old, never kissed a woman either, seriosuly. never been to a night club.

So share with me, don't be scared, who is a virgin here or when did you lose yours?

God bless you.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by JesusisTruth]

my youngest brother is 32
my youngest brother is heterosexual, "straight"
my youngest brother has never kissed a girl
my youngest brother is a virgin

he has a very minor speach, verbalization problem
he has the most mild form of autism,
other than that, he is a well rounded individual, not ugly, not stupid, not rude to others, very good sense of humor, and a few degrees on the wall.

why do i share?
to let you know you aren't alone
others are in similiar situations

me?
i took a different route

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm 17, never kissed a girl (been kissed by a girl, but it was a friend and joking, so I wont count it.)

So clearly still a virgin hehe.

Way you gotta look at it is, you don't have to be...

I'm a virgin by choice, I believed in waiting for the right girl for a very long time, and when I kept getting hurt by everyone I thought was the right girl, well eventually I gave up...

Now within 2 days of giving up I know three girls I could sleep with if I chose so, two my own age and one a year younger... I havn't, because it's confusing at the moment to reach a point like that so quick...

But as long as you know in yourself, you don't HAVE to be a virgin if you really choose not to, then it doesn't bother you much.

<< 1  2   >>

join