It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men that are virgins.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If you do it to yourself, are you still a virgin?

Anyway, I was, ohh, almost 20. But not from a lack of trying!

In school, I was 6' 6" and about 115 pounds... wasn't until joining the service, and gaining 30 pounds, did I mature enough, and look healthy enough.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
JiT, don't fall for the empty promises of satisfaction.

I think we can safely say JIT isn't, helloooo he is 28 and never been kissed!

Seriously Jesus, waiting is okay if that's what you want to do! each to their own- but you need to start getting out and about! the time is NOW- before you know it you will be middle aged! and still looking for 'the one'- the first girl you kiss is probably NOT going to be the 'one' you will have to kiss quite a few girls probably and have relationships (obviously in your case non sexual ones) along the way before meeting the 'one'!

Pause4thought also talked about other more wordly types ending up lonely and depressed well I can say the same about religious folk like yourself I've met along the way..'saving' themselves for the 'one'- they've ended up lonely and depressed as they let life past them by..... lets face it 28 is nearly 30! 30 is nearly 40! and then bang! the best part of your life is over before it even began

Get yourself out there JIT, you can do it! it ain't gonna come knocking on your door- you have to go find it

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
hi there.
when i lost mine i was 17.
our experience was accompanied by the most visually stimulating aurora borealis our town had ever seen.
interior bc.
i lived there for 15 years and that was the only time i ever saw it.
...yeah i pushed that envelope.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think my first time was when I was 16 or 17. It was awkward and embarrassing. I wasn't sure how the parts fit, or how to properly don protective wear. I was asking a lot of question through out the whole process.

I'm glad that "first" experience only happens once.

Now-a-days I don't even think its a big deal. I think society has changed a bit, and making sex less taboo then it was maybe 10 years ago. The one night stand is making a come back.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I feel that I should chime in on this. I was 26 when I lost my virginity. I didnt follow that path because of any religious or spiritual guidance, nor was it for the pure lack of chances. Im a regular guy and have dated regularly since I was 15, but I chose to not have sex cause frankly being a father or getting the HIV scared the living hell outta me. It was a choice I made and I found a girl that was on the same path and planning as I, she was 26 for her first time as well.

I didnt feel socially stumped, nor was I feeling pressure to just get it over with. I waited, I am very happy I did.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies! I really liked reading them and thanks for all the advice.

LC is a regular motivational speaker.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
ha

yeah I'm full of great advice

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

may I ask why you have not kissed anyone?
Gone out?

Is it because of strict upbringing?
Fear?
Choice?
Or all the above...
Cheers Zazz

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Well, I'm not going to lie, it is very surprising everyone is so open about this. Oh well, a woman will come OP. God will bring the most beautiful lady on the planet into your arms. Just you wait. Keep spreading the Gospel buddy and never lose faith. God Bless!!!!

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Water-tastes-good]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I lost it young to a girl who was a year younger. She'd been pressured to lose her virginity and then became curious.

Seriously, if people didn't place so much importance on sex, they'd realize that there are other things to do in life.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Only thing I can say is, sex is not a bad thing... God did invent it after all, and most species on this planet do it. Gotta love that inventive personality that the big dude in the sky has in him.

I understand waiting though (even though I didn't), but why wait for a kiss? The kiss is a precursor sure but is it really a dangerous thing? A kiss is a show of affection and adoration as well as pure feeling and love (depending on the stage of the relationship). I don't think those are evil things do you?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
may I ask why you have not kissed anyone?
Gone out?

Is it because of strict upbringing?
Fear?
Choice?
Or all the above...
Cheers Zazz

No mostly choice. I don't go out to clubs or go looking so to say for woman. Uh, I really do desire it, but the only thing I kissed are my nieces on the head.

My upbringing was kidof ruthless. My brother offered to have his girl come in and give me (H) if you don't know what it is I'm not explaining, and sex, and all those things and I turned them down.

Onthe other hand my brother has 5 children by 3 different women.

and I had the same upbringing as him. I think God put a specific grace in me to stay somewhat pure.

but anyways I would love to kiss and maybee I will one day or maybee I'll await a heavenly affection that words cannot describe.

and btw to the last poster. No kissing is not a sin, or sex, just in the right circumstances.

peace thanks for the replies. I love reading them.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hey, flag for getting people to give up the goods!!! I donno about women; they just don't seem to be attracted to the speedo, or blue tites; I know, I don't get it either. I thought the red cape would've done it for me by now.

However, I've got a real purdy Doggy named Sheba lookin' at me all purdy right now, she's a little dinked....

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
I am one 28 years old, never kissed a woman either, seriosuly. never been to a night club.

27, going 28 and still a V! If getting touched at different parts at the threat of a sharp object doesn't count, then yea, I'm still V!

Not because women despise me, I actually have very good sense of humor(IRL and once you get to know me real good) cute, slim MALE Asian Anime-like, with androgynous features, easily mistaken as age 18 or younger!

Anyway, I've actually avoided women and making a family because I feel like dedicating myself to do something Earth-changing once I find a suitable place. And I know such people will soon find themselves in life-threatening situations and having a family makes it all a lot more complicated!!

But to tell what women I like, I like lesbians or gay women because they smile a lot and seem very confident

[edit on 14-8-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Lesbians and gay women are the same thing- just sayin'

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well I was 16 and we were together for 3 years. We were each others first loves and to this day we still chat every now and then.

May I ask...Are you afraid or are you waiting until marriage to even have any kind of relationship...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I lost mine when I was 15 and the girl was 17.

temptation comes in weird places. Mine was in the woods. thats when i figured out that trees can scratch you.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
To all the Virgin Men
All I can say is get out and mingle join a social group, if need be go to a gym get motivated GO GET SOME MOJO happening.

Experience what sex has to offer it does not have to be or feel dirty a sexual release with a opposite partner is a natural and wonderful experience that is FREE for all of us to enjoy.(enjoy all at once?...no... not all at once Ocker)

And if your waiting for the right partner to come along don't wait get out there and find one.

Thanks

Ocker

[edit on 22/9/2009 by ocker]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I was 17 and it was with one of my older brothers mate's, she was 24 and i just wanted it over and done with.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread to me.

I am what most people would call a shut in for reasons too detailed to go into. I am 24 years old and I am a virgin, quite probably because I am a shut in. But I am in no real rush or anything. Being in a relationship at this point in my life would be too much for me I think. And I have no interest in having sex without being in a developed relationship. Also note; I am not religious. So religion has no bearing on my being a virgin.

So yeah; I am a virgin and completely OK with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join