It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Licking Your Fingers!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Germs/bacteria are needed to keep your immune system strong and in check.Nothing wrong with them,many are also needed for you to live and stay healthy.

So I take it you have no problem with getting a stranger's saliva (and maybe even blood or semen, depending on if they have a sore in their mouth or what they have been doing recently) on your hands?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You're telling me when you eat some doritos and get cheesey fingers...you dont lick them?

[edit on 30-7-2009 by NateNute]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NateNute
You're telling me when you eat some doritos and get cheesey fingers...you dont lick them?

EWWW!!! That's what Wet Wipes were made for!
Although that's probably why I don't eat Dorritos or Cheesie Poofs.

Although I have to confess that when I do lick my fingers for anything practical, like to put a hair back into place or remove a smudge off the tip of my shoe, I used to have a saying of "Never lick the same finger twice!"

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NateNute

[edit on 30-7-2009 by NateNute]

No, I dont.

But even if I did, I wouldn't share the bag with others and I would wash my hands before handling something anyone else had to handle.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Germs/bacteria are needed to keep your immune system strong and in check.Nothing wrong with them,many are also needed for you to live and stay healthy.

No, BACTERIA is needed to keep you gut healthy, not GERMS, and the sort of bacteria that people have been touching all day isn't the right type... try YAKULT- it has benifital bacteria.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NateNute

eww no way, that's just gross, I either wipe them on a paper towel or I go wash my hands!! I have seen people do that in front of me and it makes me want to vomit!!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I am reminded of the old saying, "It's not what the fly takes that bothers me. It's what he leaves behind."

Everything you touch everyday is "dirty" when you look at it under the microscope. You do what you can, i.e. wash your hands, and go on with life.

And just a suggestion pertaining to strippers. Always remember, a $2 bill, folded correctly, looks like a twenty.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join