It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "true" existence of the New World Order and the illusion thereof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've been treading around some of these posts based off of the government conspiracy currently known as the New World Order. Many people get so tied up in the microscopic details that they fail to see the grand scale of what already exists.
For instance, people focus on many of the policies that presidents are implementing, or concentrate on a growing police state. Sometimes they focus on the mythical return of an anti-christ. Sometimes they focus on rights that have been relinquished in the name of security, or other things that point out the symptoms of a growing governmental threat. However, its too late to point out melanoma when the cancer has already become malignant.

I think the point that many people are missing is this. Everyone keeps waiting for a specific "sign or wonder" of the NWO. As I interpret it, everyone has this notion that it will take a grand EXPLOSION of some sort to usher in and expose the EVIL GOVERNMENTAL CONSPIRACY otherwise known as the (NWO).

YOU'RE ALREADY LIVING IT PEOPLE. You're there, knee deep wading in it... you're just in denial. They've already installed the police state. They've already put in the "camps," however, I just refer to them as prisons. (prisons are big business people. We have 3% of the worlds population and 30% of the world's prison population and the numbers are growing with new prisons being built each year.) It's already done. Mission accomplished.

Everyone seems to believe that in this fictitious police state, all of the cops will be wearing black uniforms and constantly in riot gear. Nope.... Many of our police officers are already recruited from the military and are dispersed throughout the nation. They all wear the same hairstyle and usually tout the same attitude. If you want to talk about evidence of a militarized police state...there you go. Just take a look at the rising numbers of police videos involving brutality, tasering, corruption, money scams, planting evidence, and multiple human rights violations. Is there really anything being done to curtail this trend? Sounds like a common theme and symptom to the already existing disease doesn't it?

The Global Market Economy is a brilliant example to support the existence of an already established One World Economy. And to think, you guys thought that they needed to be merged under one system, one currency, and a chip to effectively control the populace. IT'S ALREADY THERE. Sure, it will need a little revamping which is the reason why the Amero is in the works, or why the Euro is worth more than the American dollar. But, the global Industrialized Economy is based off the functioning of our stocks and global trade. And to think...somewhere in the history of mankind we were somehow fooled into believing that the more paper that you had, the more assets and power you could attain. If I were to go back into time to 3500 BC and tried to exchange a 100 dollar bill for some chickens, I would have been killed for robbery. Don't hate ancient man, they built the pyramids (or did they?). Nonetheless, they were more advanced than we tend to give them credit for.

Maybe, there will even be a day where they try to tag us via computer chip...but, as it were, they pretty much already have that information on every American who resides on the planet. They've got your identification, social security number, spending habits, and every demographic study which categorizes us and labels us just like cattle. If that is not an already existing symptom, I don't know what is.

The military industrial complex is already running the world. Like it or not, we are deployed in several different countries around the globe. We are expanding a failing empire just like the ancient attempts of the Romans or the Russians during the cold war. ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. And for many people who are praying for a corruption of society, its coming, but you may not be pleased with the results.

So, as you guys are trying to run around and expose the government for what they are doing, they have already implemented these policies as blatant realities for the rest of the world. You cannot expose what is hiding in plain sight.

It is my opinion that it is time we realized that the NWO isn't coming, its already here.

Why do we need an anti-christ when we have the U.N.?
Why do we need fema camps when prisons fit the bill, are more spacious, and are socially accepted?
Why have a conspiracy when you can supplement it with reality and cold hard facts?

To quote Mathew McConaughey in the movie "Reign of Fire"

"Eden is burning, its burnt."

[edit on 30-7-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't think anybody is waiting for a grand explosion to reveal the NWO. From my observation, many are aware that the NWO life is pretty much here and here to stay.

What people are waiting for is to find out who is the man or men behind the curtain.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I don't think anybody is waiting for a grand explosion to reveal the NWO. From my observation, many are aware that the NWO life is pretty much here and here to stay.

What people are waiting for is to find out who is the man or men behind the curtain.

Good answer. However, I'm not for sure if there is ever going to be a "man behind the curtain." It is far too vast at this point to come to any conclusion of the source. I could be wrong about that though.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Thanks for opening my eyes to this. I never really looked at it this way, and your right we need to see the bigger picture, and realize it is here, and we are living it...S&F for you my friend.

PEACE!!!

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Thanks for opening my eyes to this. I never really looked at it this way, and your right we need to see the bigger picture, and realize it is here, and we are living it...S&F for you my friend.

PEACE!!!

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

Thank you for your post. I think that its a realization that needs to penetrate the minds of those who pursue this line of thought. In fact, many people will never see it, but, those that do need to come to terms with the truth of its reality.

top topics

join