It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something big may happen soon..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hello all I thought that I'd start this thread because of feelings that I have been getting on the world these past months.

I feel that something big is going to happen soon, I cannot tell you whether it is good or bad because I don't know. I usually get these feelings, and the next week or so they happen, and I never manage to tell anyone. So now I am telling you.

If anyone has similar feelings or thoughts, please contribute if you can.

Thanks

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Argokoo]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

I have those feelings too, but sometimes I think it's just because I read way too much on here and I'm just paranoid.

Suppose we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I'm hoping for it to be something GOOD! Or at least interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yeah..i have been feeling like that for the last 10 YEAR!!!

I think it's just a natural response to fill our monotonous dull Routine with some excitement..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Funny thing is, a lot of bad things happen in the world on a daily basis. We just don't hear about them, either because the news media isn't interested in the stories, or governments cover them up, or both.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

True true,

I just wanted to share my thoughts I guess.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Argokoo]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

Be assured, if that were to ever happen, it would quickly be played down or the blame would be layed on false targets.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

I also have this eerie "feeling" that something big is going to happen. Like you said not sure what it will be but it is a strong feeling I have. Right now it feels pretty much like the calm before the storm.

I am pretty sure we are not alone either...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

Agreed with you there about the calm before the storm

Thanks for your input

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I will say this though.....

Now that America's, and the world's, love affair with Barack Obama is starting to fade, things will get very interesting, soon. The eyes that were blinded by false hope in the new President, will pop open in a painful moment of regret.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

ok, well if something big does happen, and it's bad. i hope i'm the first one to jump w/ a thread about how it's all your fault. if it turns out to be a good thing. i'll be the last person to give you any credit.
also this.
good writers need lots of good readers.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I do agree with you 100%

[edit on 7/30/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If I spend the day on here reading threads, I get those same ominous feelings, but when I go out and spend the day downtown or at the river, I get the feeling that life will go on no matter what crazy event happens in one part of the globe, rational existance is not far away.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by patientobserver

Funny how the brain works huh?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The problem is nothing big has happened lately so by law of averages something will happen eventually so dont worry you will be able to tell everybody 'I told you so' at some point. And of course it all depends on your definition of big to.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I too have had a similar feeling for years now. It's like I am about to witness something massive, but can't tell whether it will be a good or a bad thing. It will be a global event, or something that has a global impact. I also feel that it won''t be long before it happens. Sue me if i'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I don't want to go prancing around saying "I told you so". I just want people to know okay that's why I started this, I like to inform people.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

Are you sure its not just gas that you are feeling????

2nd line....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yeah I've the feeling as well.

There's a LOT of hype in the conspiracy circles about this coming fall.
These hypes often don't pan out so we'll see I guess.

What worries me the most is all the recent talk about a strike on Iran.
It seems like something's shifted behind the scenes and the governments and media has reacted by kicking up the rhetoric against Iran.

Maybe the plans for an internal revolution/overthrow of government are failing and new, more drastic plans are being drawn up.

Then again, it could be any number of other things from the collapse of the dollar, swine flu/vaccines or alien disclosure.

Take your pick.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Really horrible things happen all the time, children are suffering, at this very moment in time someone somewhere is going through a horrible, terrible, painful experience. That is what you are feeling. Or part of it. The rest is a fear that it will happen to you and the people that you love one day too. That fear immobilises you against the real suffering that is happening right now. The mass media keep you in this limbo, scared to do anything, just in case, by speaking out, standing up for the rights of others, that suffering may find it's way to your doorstep.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I personally believe that the biggest thing to come our way in the next few years will be a release of new unheard of technologies, new energy devices, which would change everything about life as we know it, truly freeing mankind from enslavement.
That being said, it would make sense that TPTB would make every last attempt put every card on the table before their time is up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join