It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of your alien experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hello, I want to start a new thread for anyone who wants to share their alien experience with pictures, as I believe there are many in these boards! I believe the drawings are important, as important as the stories people have.

You can tell what you have experienced/encountered with a drawing of being(s) that was seen and the surroundings you may remember. You don't need to be an artist to draw what you rememeber.It doesn't matter if you don't know whether it was a physical encounter or not, or if your memory of the experience isn't crystal clear.

A picture tells thousand words, as it says

My simple "experience"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the pictures

s719.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
UM, so where are the ufos in those pics. I'm just not seeing it man. Nice Cessna in the last few pics, but that is all I see...

PEACE!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So is there no one else than me who wants to share their experiences by drawing them?

waaaaat :l

=)

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
starlightbright, I've seen your drawings about the aliens and I need to say that they're exactly like the ones on the film Fire in the Sky

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinotoror

Umm...I had not seen the movie or the alien on it. Besides, it looked very different. My drawings may not be exact on what I saw, but they get the feeling.

I started this thread for where people could share their stories/drawings.

So anyone there wanna share a story and some drawings? =)

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Upp.....Hellohello!!

Really there is no one willing to share a drawing???? =( It thought this would have been a good place to put them together.

We need proof and material of the unknown and find more of the information. And drawings by abductees/contactees/experiencers are important I think. Offcourse they are always a subject of speculation and a question raises if the experiences are real...but a drawing has a own value, it would add more to the stories.

Go for yourself to google and search drawings by alien experiencers...I bet you don't find many. So this is time to put the memories into the canvas!
I undertand that for some people the memories are too shocking to think or even draw them...but I'd love to see some pictures of yours!

What kind of alien you've seen?
Do you remember any environmental details?
A ship where you've been?
anything else to be worth to bring out?

=) Everyone can draw...draw on a computer program or scan it.

Bring them on!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nope I cant draw so Im not posting what will look like a stick man with Grey eyes
People who cant draw always end up drawing stick people or in this case stick aliens

Nice idea but sorry SLB hope you get some interest.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BridgETeyes

Hehe =) stick man is good as well...
maybe you could to try draw the environment if you remember any
lol...I'm not pushing.
But thanks for a reply...hopefully the're will be someone who wants to share.

Aahhh..the word needs to see what people have seen even though they or us don't understand it or can really prove it, yet. This field needs to be taken more seriously.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by starlightbright
reply to post by BridgETeyes

Hehe =) stick man is good as well...
maybe you could to try draw the environment if you remember any
lol...I'm not pushing.
But thanks for a reply...hopefully the're will be someone who wants to share.

Believe me the world does not need to see my stick alien drawings. The environment was just an energy field so how the hell do you draw that ...so again I whont. Plus dont you find most of these alien drawings just make the whole thing look even more unbelievable.

new topics

top topics

join