It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Neoko

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hello everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself to the other members and moderators of the forum. I'm a 24 years old w trying to put together the pieces of the "puzzle".. if you know what i mean
. I've been an active reader for quite some time..about a year now..and I finally decided I want to be part of the ATS "familly "..I have an immense appetite for knowledge and information so I'm interested in pretty much all the topics on this website.
See you around.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi there Neoko!

Welcome welcome welcome. May you find whatever it is you think you are looking for. Happy day, RDDS

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neoko

Hi.

There is no puzzle. Everything does not fit together. Ignore at least 95% of all claims posted on this site. Including the above.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by eniac
reply to post by neoko

Hi.

There is no puzzle. Everything does not fit together. Ignore at least 95% of all claims posted on this site. Including the above.

Hi Eniac
I know nothings fits together..The fact that I like to inform myself from different sources that doesn't mean I necessarily believe eveything I read . I Just like to aggregate info and later on analyse it. But thank for your advice anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neoko

Welcome to ATS Neoko. Lots of juicy information on ATS to chew on for quite some time. I hope you have some juicy information for us to chew on also. Times are changing rapidly, almost too rapidly.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Welcome we all have views some stranger than others but always interesting. This is one of the best sites I've ever been on that's for sure.
if you wanna know if it's been heard of or even in some cases will be heard of your in the right place.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello I hope your experience here is a good 1 my friend.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to AboveTopSecret.com,

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Peace & Love;

Scooby

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to this website.
I hope it helps raising your conscieness.

Love & Light & Oneness

new topics

top topics

join