It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

51 Conspiracy Therories That Don't Exist But Should

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There is an article on the front page of Wired Magazine today named 51 Conspiracy Theories That Don't Exist But Should.

The article includes such entries as:

3. The moon landing was not a hoax. However, every NASA mission after that is because - let’s face it - how can you top landing on the moon!

I'm not sure whether I should be highly amused and entertained, or whether I should be deeply offended.

Sure, there are some Conspiracy Theories that are pretty far out there. However, not all of them are.

I can take a joke like the rest of them, but sometimes it's a little demoralizing when you are the butt of every joke and the kicking dog of the MSM (and Wired used to be far from MSM when they first started).

Still, even I myself couldn't stop from giggling like a school-girl at some of the Conspiracy Theories That Should Exist. It's worth the read.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
11. Star Trek: Enterprise was just a mass hallucination, once we realized that - it was gone.

so true...lol

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

45. Snopes.com is actually run by government spooks so they can cover things up by calling them “urban legends.”

For a while I thought Snopes was run by Obama. Every story that popped up about him was false if it was a negative story, and true if it made him look good. there might be something to this one.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

10. Jim Morrison faked his death so he could start a successful niche bakery that only sells muffin tops.

So not true. Everybody knows Jim is on the rodeo circuit.

top topics

join