It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos..bring real evidence or just shut up;;

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hey,

this site is getting really weird lately...asumption,fake prediction i mean it was entertaining but now its getting really stupid.Bring hardbreaking evidence and i salute you(Ufos) or just be quite!!!Please

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hmm created a whole thread just to rant did you?

Seems like you are carrying on the very problem you say is existing.

It's not our job to provide you with proof, do your own research friend, it's far more gratifying.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I agree with the OP, and I've seen 2 flying saucers with my own eyes!

I think there is plenty of photographic evidence out there. There are also declassified state documents on UFOs, and there are eye-witness accounts of UFOs from what I would consider credible witnesses.

Yet to this day, nobody has been able to bring a piece of one to any laboratory in the public eye. Nor has one landed on the white house lawn; or in the middle of a crowded stadium during a sporting event. There's just not enough evidence to say these things are ET, earth made, "hybrid," or whatever.

Until somebody can put a UFO under the microscope, we won't know for sure what the heck they are.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ricco78

Hem...Maybe this very thread hurt the very UFO research you seem to care about?

Five Things You Should Keep In Mind Before Posting In The UFO Forum

EDIT to add: Maybe if you wanted to post this topic it might have been better to word it a little different and add some more to you OP other than just a brief rant. Just a friendly suggestion.

[edit on 7/30/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If we all just "shut up" then the REAL evidence might be missed.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ricco78
Hey,

this site is getting really weird lately...asumption,fake prediction i mean it was entertaining but now its getting really stupid.Bring hardbreaking evidence and i salute you(Ufos) or just be quite!!!Please

Oh dear,everyones got to keep quiet untill we drag an alien all trussed up like a turkey to your door?
If you dont like what evidence your being presented with then dont read any of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

this site is getting really weird lately...a

Huh?!? Has this site EVER been NOT 'really weird?' Why would you even point your browser here if you aren't up for a good argument on occasion?

It would be nice to be able to take 'a piece' of a UFO to a lab, but last I checked, my plasma cannon and molecular destabilizer where both needing a little work. How would you propose to get a piece of one?

Something comes to mind about ones heat tolerance the propensity to be in close proximity to the food preparation room.

Isn't there a 'OnlyProvenRealStuffAllowed.com' somewhere? No, you say? Maybe you could register it and get the discussions started.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ricco78

Well I've seen 4 ufos for the first time ever this year and I really don't care if anyone believes me or not !!
I saw 3 over Menwith Hill earlier in the year and the last one was on saturday night from my back garden.
They were all unidentified and other people were present as well on both occasions.
And before the skeptics say they were probably military or my eyes were deceiving me----the one on saturday night was red, it expanded into a larger form, was moving forwards, albeit quite a distance away.
It then suddenly reverted back to a star shape and vanished , just vanished.
So when you look up at the stars---maybe not all of them are what you perceive them to be

Have I got hard evidence--no, so with your take on this, I guess I should just shut up !!
They DO exist---and some witness accounts may not have any evidence, but not all of these people are liars either.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hoo hoo, hah hah....

Plenty 'o "real" evidence out there, if you'll take it. Falls short of a disc or the body of an entity. But there's definitely "real" evidence out there. Frighteningly easy to find.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Hey,

this site is getting really weird lately...asumption,fake prediction i mean it was entertaining but now its getting really stupid. Bring hardbreaking evidence and i salute you(Ufos) or just be quite!!!Please

Maybe you could bring forth the smoking gun? We would all love to see what you have to bring to the table

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Has this site EVER been NOT 'really weird?'

...and I, for one, wouldn't have it any other way. Really weird is what brought me here in the first place.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ricco78

Erm, what would spell evidence or proof to you?

Remember, the definition of proof and evidence varies individually.

I don't think you would believe in aliens even if you see one. Even if you get a tissue sample of it. Once a skeptic always a skeptic.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hey op theres a "UFO" sitting in the Ottawa river right now. Theres some proof just laying there waiting to found.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by KSPigpen

Has this site EVER been NOT 'really weird?'

...and I, for one, wouldn't have it any other way. Really weird is what brought me here in the first place.

EXACTLY. That is definitely the attractive factor for me. If I wanted to write everything off as swamp gas, weather balloons, or sunlight-illuminated contrails, I would just read what the Air Forces has to say.

Without having a way to prove just about anything that we see, hear, or even experience first hand, I think a lot of us would really, REALLY appreciate irrefutable evidence, whatever that might be.

But I suppose when it comes down to it, it really doesn't matter what YOU, or I, or Ms. Jones, or Mr. Smith BELIEVE. I have to touch it with my own hands, see it through my own lenses, bounce it up against my own ignorance before I can accept it as truth. It's ugly, and wrong, but it's a personal truth.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Hey,

For some people the simple fact that we exist is proof enough that life should exists elsewhere and has probably evolved to the point where it is visiting Earth.

For others, the fact that no ET vehicles have landed on the White House lawn yet is proof that there is no other life in the Universe.

ATS is a probably the largest gold mine of UFO-related evidence on the internet - it's up to you whether any of it is proof or not.

[edit on 30/7/2009 by skibtz]

new topics

top topics

join