It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Crash CONFIRMED - 2 USAF Generals Speak Up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I know General Exon has been associated in Roswell threads before, but I haven't seen this admission yet on ATS -posted elsewhere yesterday (if so, or thread is a dupe, apologies and delete):

It appears that US Air Force Generals Exon and Schulgen, having "advanced in years" have decided to come clean on what they knew about fragments of a UFO taken to Wright Patterson AFB in 1947 following the incident(s) (and subsequent PR fiasco) at Roswell, New Mexico.

Anyway - this was just published (July 29, 2009) and you can read a bit more about it here.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I hadn't read about them before. Thanks for sharing it.

It does seem that this was sourced in the 90's. Nevertheless, it's another element in the 'bigger picture' we seem to know so little about.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

There've been a few fairly solid witness statements over the years and some reputable investigators are racing the grim reaper to get others. The sad thing is though...most statements and documents are open to doubt following people like Doty and the MJ-12 docs. Add to that, three different official accounts that indicate the previous account was dishonest. Throw in hoaxers and BS merchants and add a pinch of 'exopolitics.'

It'll take a very serious pile of evidence (original wreckage and video?) to shine through the smoke that's been pumped out for the past 30+ years. Even Mr Marcel in this video isn't enough and he's clearly a man telling the truth.

join