It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple Institute to Build Sacrificial Altar on Tisha B'av

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Temple Institute to Build Sacrificial Altar on Tisha B'av

www.israelnationalnews.com

(IsraelNN.com) The Temple Institute will begin building the sacrificial altar on Thursday, Tisha B’av, a fast day when Jews mourn the destruction of the Temple some 2,000 years ago. The sacrificial altar was located in the center of the Temple, and upon it the Kohanim (priests) offered the numerous voluntary and obligatory sacrifices commanded in the Bible.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Apparently the stories circulating that the temple is about to be rebuilt are right.

Although, as it states in the article, at first they have to construct the altar to the smaller specifications possible, to later move it to where the temple will be rebuilt, it seems that everything is going to plan, as in they will rebuild it.

“Unfortunately, we cannot currently build the altar in its proper place, on the Temple Mount,” Temple Institute director Yehudah Glick said. “We are building an altar of the minimum possible size so that we will be able to transport it to the Temple when it is rebuilt."

What will be the reaction of Palestinians when they learn this?

Will new and more bloddied battles ensued from the rebuilding of the temple?

The article even has a video which does take a while to load.

www.israelnationalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
WOW!!

how's that for fulfillment of holy scripture!!! Great find !! Some where I've read in a great book...

"when you see all these things coming to pass, know that the time is near!"

S&F !!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
well there you go..... Seems like all hell is about to break loose over there

Get out now while you can in my opinion.... We have plenty of room In Australia

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The temple can only be rebuilt and the sacrifices started with the antichrist's permission. This is clear from Daniel 9.

Thus if the temple is to be rebuilt now there has to be an antichrist. The only viable candidate for that right now is Obama. If Obama were to strike a deal with Israel to rebuild the temple, then look out! He would then be confirmed as the evil one and many will suffer at his hand.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Oh boy, this tid bit of news is going to be popular.

The end is Nigh in 3...2...1...

[edit on 30-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hey, that date is today. Has there been any indication that the sacrificial altar has been built? Does the article say where the altar is going to actually be built and placed?

Also, to correct the article, the sacrificial altar wasn't in the middle of the Temple. It was outside the Temple.

Source: The ESV Study Bible

The two orange circles show where the sacrificial altar is. This makes me wonder if they're going to try and do some of the sacrifices on it, like the burnt and grain offerings. Or if they're going to wait until they have the Temple and Red Heffer.

[edit on 7/30/2009 by octotom]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I guess they started to build the altar a little over three hours ago:

The Temple Institute, which has already built many of the vessels for the Holy Temple, such as the ark and the menorah, has now embarked on a project to build the altar. Construction begins Thursday in Mitzpe Yericho (east of Jerusalem) at 5:30 p.m.

If anything big happens between the Israelis and Palestinians, we'll be finding out soon I suppose.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Don't you know that the book of WestPoint23 counteracts all that's found in the book of Daniel? The Temple will be rebuilt only with the permission of the seven dwarfs, if I do say so myself.

And here we are in the 21st Century.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Goodness no! How can it be stopped? Answer: It's not; until after Armageddon! As we stumble into nonexistence without resistance,and therefore, without victory.

What are my heroes doing? What are my heroes?

DA

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well this is definitely what I have been waiting for. I have always thought that once the construction of the temple begins, things will start moving fast..
I know this isn't actually the temple, only the alter. But the ball has started rolling. This I will keep my eye on.

A great read on this is a book by Thomas Ice & Randall Price.
Titled READY TO REBUILD

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
I guess they started to build the altar a little over three hours ago:

The Temple Institute, which has already built many of the vessels for the Holy Temple, such as the ark and the menorah, has now embarked on a project to build the altar. Construction begins Thursday in Mitzpe Yericho (east of Jerusalem) at 5:30 p.m.

If anything big happens between the Israelis and Palestinians, we'll be finding out soon I suppose.

Hey Octotom, this is pretty astounding news huh.

It is still July. This month supposed to begin the 7 year tribulation, which would coincide perfectly with Dec. 2012 being the midpoint.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I don't think that is exactly true that the Anti Christ would be Obama, in some sort of naive way yes it could be, but he doesn't rule the world, we don't have things in plain sight like it was while Rome was the world empire, but for the moment, our ruling empire is Great Britain.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theuhstuf

Well by peace he will destroy many. The ac doesn't start out as the world ruler. He weasels his way into that position. It is admittedly hard to believe that the leftist do-gooder Obama has such ambitions, but time will tell.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I don't think that is exactly true that the Anti Christ would be Obama, in some sort of naive way yes it could be, but he doesn't rule the world, we don't have things in plain sight like it was while Rome was the world empire, but for the moment, our ruling empire is Great Britain.

It's right in front of you. The empire is that which belongs to the banks.. The movement is from the banks. They own the world. = the Empire of which you speak.

Is it the ones truly ruling the world popping their .s out in plain sight now that are the anti-Christ?

DA

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
In the OP's linked article, it says:

"The Temple Institute, which has already built many of the vessels for the Holy Temple, such as the ark and the menorah, has now embarked on a project to build the altar."

I would ask... does the 'rebuilt' Ark of the Covenant contain 'rebuilt' Ten Commandments stones?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Like much of what the Israelis and Zionists do it is with an eye to propoganda aimed at either winning friends or influencing opponents.

Currently the Zionists feel they are loosing and on the verge of loosing U.S. Support. (I do not feel this is true, though I wish it was)

They publicly state that they fear Mr. Soretto will withdraw aide or begin to lessen it morally, financially and millitarily.

That Mr. Soretto is an Islamic sympathizer and possibly a closet Muslim himself.

However with Rahm Emanuel at his right hand as White House Chief of Staff that simply does not seem credible or possible on any of the above.

I do believe though that their is a mounting tide and a constantly growing number of citizens within the U.S. who do have concerns about Zionist influence within the government, AIPAC, the huge amount of financial and millitary aide we give to Israel and the Zionists and the mistreatment of Palestinians and continued encroachment on Palestinian lands, and blatant human rights violations against them. These are credible concerns and frankly there is little difference between how the Zionist State treats and deals with the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank than how the Serbians once treated the Bosnian Muslims. Many of the Serbian leaders and Generals ultimately where charged with Genocide and Crimes against humanity but because of religious and political considerations and the dual standards they cause the Israelis and Zionists are not held to same standards.

Soretto seems to be walking a fine line between attempting to play lip service to the Islamic world, while appearing publicly to have a mind of his own apart from the Zionists and their typical influence with American Presidents while eventually turning the blind eye to additional land encroachments and settlements.

It's convincing enough for Zionists here in America and abroad to speak out against the Soretto Administration and to publicly question both in Israel, the Israeli press and within the Zionists communities if Soretto is a friend to Israel and the Zionists.

This allows Americans who are disgusted with the Status Quo in Israel and the Middle East some hope that things might change.

Yet it is the American Public the Zionists are loosing and not the American Government itself that they are well entrenched in.

The standard Israeli/Zionist propoganda is for the most part increasingly ill recieved by those who are not Zionists or Zionist sympathizers and for a host of valid reasons.

While the non-religious who simply scratch their . in wonder what Hebrews, Christians and Muslims see in the Abrahamic Sects and various scriptures and worries that wealth oligarchs are using their monopolizing control on the monetary system and technology to mimic and replicate Biblical prophecy to bring about a totaltarian one world government, Christians seem to salivate at the mouth and drool at the thought of the main Jewish Temple being rebuilt, a despotic anti-Christ tyrant appearing and a host of woes and ills, plagues and calamities besetting human kind as some form of faith based validation that their religious and spiritual beliefs are wise ones that will bear some kind of mythical fruit.

Personally I think if there was such a diety he would be hard pressed to find enough people who actually live by and honor his teachings to fill up a Chevrolet Suburban to take with him to paradise but they all of course love to think they will be one of the chosen ones for the trip while they wisle away their time cheering at the bombing and death of innocent men, women and children, acting bigotted and intollerant, and engage in the same types of unseemly and barbaric behavior and thinking they denounce and decry the people they choose to make enemies of for supposedly doing.

Shoring up crumbling support for the Zionist and Israeli cause will require them appealing to Christians through their faith in Biblical Prophecy by making it appear like it is actually coming about.

They know as long as they do that, that they have a sixth collumn of allies within America and most Western Nations to bolster the 5th collumn of Zionists and Hebrews they feel can be relied upon to keep up pressure on their government and fellow citizens to continue to aide Israel and the Zionists and turn a blind eye to their war crimes, criminal endeavors and human rights violations.

Ultimately the Trump a post Roman Bible Creation will just turn out to be incineration by sattelite space based laser to rid the world of the superstitious and emotionally volatile Religious ellements and the rest of us will be stuck having to fight against the One World Government that the decieved Christians and Muslims of the world will roll over with a thank you to their deaths to usher in.

I sure wouldn't be excited about the chaos that will be caused by destroying the Dome of the Rock and the passions that it would enflame in Muslims throughout the world, certainly not for what the Zionists want to build in it's place or what the Christians are anxious to see happen to validate their belief system.

The world could use a lot less of this foolishness.

The world could certainly do without Zionism too.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Perhaps my favorite modern architect, Louis Khan, did a design for the Third Temple that has pretty much been hidden. You *might* be able to find some info somewhere on the web about his design but academics have tried to cover it up as much as possible because its "political dynamite" for a number of reasons. I've seen some photos of it and like everything else he designed its is beautiful.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The article says they are rebuilding the altar. However, as ElectricUniverse already quoted, they aren't putting the altar in its 'proper spot', which if memory serves, is currently covered by the Islamic Dome of the Rock. While an interesting story, I don't think it has any sort of biblical significance unless it were actually placed in the original spot.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
A few guys who put some stones on a plastic sheet and call it a altar. It doesn't look that important to me to be honest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join