It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creatism has Won.Lloyd Pye sais, I agree.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Stop cherry picking what to reply to.It seems you only want to hear what you agree with,and not the truth.Have fun with that and your *monkey* theory.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
To clarify my earlier statement, it is not a problem with the video. There are some websites showing in the video - those are the ones not working. The sound issue is because we don't have sound on our work computers - at all.

Now, back to my original question, I would like to know the exact claims he is making. I have already guess he "proved" evolution is wrong. So far the only thing you mentioned has already been duplicated in the lab, so I am not sure how he is proving anything being wrong other then himself. Thus, my question.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Man, I knew you'd be the guy that wrote this OP before I opened the page. You're trolling for negative attention. College is on vacation again. Good luck with the thread. Hopefully you get the members this thread deserves

I accept this places me on shaky 'Mod-ground' as it's a criticism of a fellow member. I'll pay the penalty if need be, but enough of the trolling threads.

In response to the OP, Lloyd Pye is uneducated and unlearned. Many ATS members are well-informed in subjects that have no relation to their lives or jobs. They are informed because they've taught themselves. Pye hasn't done this. The suggestion is made because he would be unable to make his claims if he'd read any literature on biology, anthropology or elements of theology. He places himself in opposition to accepted science and religions with no more than a 'gut feeling' or 'common sense thinking' that he's right.

If anyone is happy to give this guy some attention...enjoy the debate...he's faking ignorance for sport. Troll

Hurray for sanity! I concur...
Troll!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by makinho21

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Man, I knew you'd be the guy that wrote this OP before I opened the page. You're trolling for negative attention. College is on vacation again. Good luck with the thread. Hopefully you get the members this thread deserves

I accept this places me on shaky 'Mod-ground' as it's a criticism of a fellow member. I'll pay the penalty if need be, but enough of the trolling threads.

In response to the OP, Lloyd Pye is uneducated and unlearned. Many ATS members are well-informed in subjects that have no relation to their lives or jobs. They are informed because they've taught themselves. Pye hasn't done this. The suggestion is made because he would be unable to make his claims if he'd read any literature on biology, anthropology or elements of theology. He places himself in opposition to accepted science and religions with no more than a 'gut feeling' or 'common sense thinking' that he's right.

If anyone is happy to give this guy some attention...enjoy the debate...he's faking ignorance for sport. Troll

Hurray for sanity! I concur...
Troll!

Until you puth forth some legit proof that Pye is wrong or a liar or things like that, lets not call people things without proof.

I could call you a liar too, but I have no proof your lying,I'm betting you agreing with the Majority, coz that is what people do.

Taking a stand or thinking for one self etc. is a myth. Not many people capable to see what is there..

What is your spin on this ? Are you monkey or a man ?
You think you came from slime, or where humans made by Anunnaki. ?
Occahms razer , the simplest explanation is usualt the correct one.

it is all good...

P.s. i am in daily contact with Mr. Pye, come with a claim, and Ill ask him..No biggi..

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
So would I be safe in saying that animals did indeed evolve though genetic mutation over millions of years which is why we see the R complex in many different species.

However Humans, We came into existence via alternate means?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join