It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creatism has Won.Lloyd Pye sais, I agree.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Creatism has won.
And I agree. Watch this Lloyd Pye lecture, then please comment on the topic at hand.

Now, why would I say something that redicules?
Simple reason is : The Illuminati and their power and influence on the governments.

Most here at ats are waiting for 'disclosure', yet the insiders that you listen to over and over, say it over and over : Disclosure has been happening for the last decades.

The Only thing that is keeping you all from seeing that, is Obamas signature on such a document, you see, that is the only thing people in general will accept as TRUTH even if there is nothing new being added to the disclosure...

Here you are reading my nonsense without even Thinking about the fact that the Old Testament is not Our Religion, it is Theirs History, it is that simple.

Indeed there is a war going on and have been ongoing for thousands of years.
One of this wars is the continuing war on Religion and one might even understand why too, if one take a small amount of time out side of the box, and try to think how in gods name this could ever come to be...

If any of you reading this want to see an aLien that bad, take a good look in the mirror, cause you will probably never get any closer to one.

I have tried to convey this bit for a while now, and with debates constantly going in reverse and on top of that getting tossed the same old washed out debunked evolution theory in the mix, stepping Foreward will not happen...

Yes, the reason why the Evolution theory is taught in school, is for the purpose of brainwashing us Away from the truth, the missing link isnt in a mud-hole some where in the jungle, it is standing tall in Iraq and in Egypt, you are probably going to use your missing link fingers to give some meaningles rant and useless Sciense Daily links, and do not do that, I will not read it..

Get your coffee cop, sit back and learn some Real science !!

Google Video Link

Some final words:
- Evolution Debunked by Lloyd Pye -
'' We know we are Right, We know They are wrong, THEY know they are wrong.''

And Sarah Palin said :

Sarah Palin on faith, life and creation
"A significant part of Palin's base of support lies among social and Christian conservatives. Her positions on social issues emerged slowly during the campaign: on abortion (should be banned for anything other than saving the life of the mother), stem cell research (opposed), physician-assisted suicide (opposed), creationism (should be discussed in schools), state health benefits for same-sex partners (opposed, and supports a constitutional amendment to bar them)."
And in October of 2006, the Anchorage Daily News reported that Palin said the following about creationism at a debate:

"Teach both. You know, don't be afraid of information....Healthy debate is so important and it's so valuable in our schools. I am a proponent of teaching both. And you know, I say this too as the daughter of a science teacher. Growing up with being so privileged and blessed to be given a lot of information on, on both sides of the subject -- creationism and evolution. It's been a healthy foundation for me. But don't be afraid of information and let kids debate both sides."

This surtenly shows I belive in the right theory among others.. !
Source : USA TODAY/Gallup Poll results

[edit on 30/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Man, I knew you'd be the guy that wrote this OP before I opened the page. You're trolling for negative attention. College is on vacation again. Good luck with the thread. Hopefully you get the members this thread deserves

I accept this places me on shaky 'Mod-ground' as it's a criticism of a fellow member. I'll pay the penalty if need be, but enough of the trolling threads.

In response to the OP, Lloyd Pye is uneducated and unlearned. Many ATS members are well-informed in subjects that have no relation to their lives or jobs. They are informed because they've taught themselves. Pye hasn't done this. The suggestion is made because he would be unable to make his claims if he'd read any literature on biology, anthropology or elements of theology. He places himself in opposition to accepted science and religions with no more than a 'gut feeling' or 'common sense thinking' that he's right.

If anyone is happy to give this guy some attention...enjoy the debate...he's faking ignorance for sport. Troll

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thnks for the kind words.
If you see the vid. it will become clear how and why this debate is never ending and an headbanging experience..

The evo is a coverup , as you will see in the vid etc...

If you look at the last 5 mins, he explaind Why Creatism has won ..

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Cool , I found a youtube in 8 parts, and here is the last one..

By the way he gets 'hyped' up , and his excitment tells me he is speaking truth.. Cant fake this true feelings ..

Sadly the last 3 minutes where he gets realy mad and frustrated at the huge attempt by the ptb isnt here, but is in my original clip..At the End..

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
At least he is using some Evidence to try and create and support a Theory. I personally think he is wrong about his Data, thereby making his conclusion incorrect.

BUT as outlandish as his theory sounds he is AT THE LEAST trying to create a Theory by using Evidence.

He gets 100% more respect from me than "God Did It" Creationists do.

I watched the YouTube video that you posted and it is pretty interesting. I DO think it is very important to read just a few of the comments posted on the YouTube link though.

Some interesting points that were raised are...

"We can out endurance run many animals on the open plain. This was a huge advantage to all previous humans that evolved in jungles. Why would aliens wanting slave labor in mines, engineer us to be able to run away? Seems counter productive." -Scottdaddy39

"The reason we use gold AND silver for money all around the world is that it looks good, it easily divisible, is rare and will last forever. Doesn't have anything to do with aliens." -Scottnice

"all the proof is here folks, just one thing sticks out, it doesn't make sense to me that they would use humans to mine gold since they are so technologically advanced they would have machines and robots to do that and would probably use the humans to build their cities but since humans aren't really all that strong it makes more sense that they would use us as servants, butlers etc." - Lomparti

Someone even suggested that all of the Gold was necessary for the creation of a Dyson Sphere around their Sun to heat their planet when it was in a very bad orbit where it would get very cold. BUT if this race was so advanced as to be able to construct Dyson Spheres and have advanced methods of Space Travel couldn't they just control the orbit of their own planet?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

I think even alien race or not, we go to the moon , if Nibiru comes close they may not be that advanced at all.

Machines and humans work in mines in different ways..
Humans can bend and crawl and alll that.. Speculations none the less.
What Pye say clearly : he only use Their evidence and theories to 'debunk' it.

Every thing he presents are Official Sciense material ..
He want to confront the EvoScience with THEIR claims and evidense.

I dont know if you saw the 2 hour clip, he explains how the 'lies' and 'deception' works as he goes thru his stuff..

You see at the end too, he is realy 'ticked' off about this, because the evotheory people (to use that word) gets all the fundings, alternative sciense get none, so you see why this is so hard to get out..

Thanx for replying and I think he is right, there are many,many people in this field claiming the same, not just Sitchin .

[edit on 31/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i will admit that i dont believe in creationism or evolution...i believe in both and i think that. THAT should be more of a theory than anything. I may not have the credentials but look at how most scientists will admit that they have been wrong before and not on one condition but many so that tell me that what they all THEORIZE is nothing but. This i think with open minded people willing to look outside the box then this thread will do great. But you will not go a day without someone saying what they feel is the truth which im no one to say it isnt. I agree with the OP that there should most def be more funding out there for alternative sciences. It might get us further than what we are at now! lol S + F

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Le sigh...

It's really sad how little most people know about science. That's all I have to say.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Mentioning the Illuminati, Loyd Pye (Starchild Skull), Niburu, and Sarah Palin while at the same time claiming evolution to be a lie is hilarious.

You sure are good at ruining your own credibility.

Oh, by the way, evolution actually happens.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Bravo! Exactly what i was thinking.
Chem breather,have you ever actually bothered to look at the theory of evolution in coming to your conclusion? Or do you sit and watch videos like this all day and proclaim it must be true? I mean,you did say we came from monkeys..which shows you either haven't or you put a mental block on the information because you want believe so much we are alien test tube creations.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper
Mentioning the Illuminati, Loyd Pye (Starchild Skull), Niburu, and Sarah Palin while at the same time claiming evolution to be a lie is hilarious.

You sure are good at ruining your own credibility.

Oh, by the way, evolution actually happens.

I see no one manages to say Lloyd is wrong, rather attacking my ability to fall under the general idea on what I 'must' believe is the 'correct' theory.
That is how it works, one must not think for one self, and if you dont know what the illuminati have the power to do, your comment bear no knowledge of these people and you also do not know why they do this.
But, as you say, my credibility is just seemingly ruined by the fact I know more than you, as the general human beings way of dealing with that, is redicule of the other part.

I dont deny all evolution, animals adapts and make their way thru life, but they do not become another animal. A cat dont become bird or cow, if that is what you belive, Im not the one with learning disabilities.

Rather if you saw the clip, this goes to the Human origin wich is the topic here. As Pye points out, using 'your' evidence and theories, it dosnt match up.( Your = you evolution people )..

Pye is not using any thing he have made up him self, all is 'approved' by the elite that needs the truth hidden..So dont blame Pye for errors in the evidence, the Evo people have made them, not Pye..

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Le sigh...

It's really sad how little most people know about science. That's all I have to say.

Awesome comment there, if you were to make a thread on your own, about all the failed theories and so called 'this is how's , you get quite a lenghty thread..

This 'science' is proven wrong again and again, so dont lecture me on taking 'modern science' as good fish !!

Thanks for staying on topic though !

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Lloyd Pye explains his theory of where mankind comes from, then he talks about the starchild skull.

Google Video Link

" It is like an tornado sweeping thru a plane junk-yard creating an boing 747. "

'' There is no missing-link, there never was and will never be. ''

[edit on 2/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Mmm. Problem 1, no sound on work computer. Problem 2, websites in last video appear to be blocked or non-existant. If possible, could some one summarize Lloyd Pye's claims?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Im not the one with learning disabilities.

fact I know more than you

You insult me insult and you're conceited. Now you're ruining your reputation.

As for Loyd Pye, the Starchild Skull was analyzed by the BOLD Laboratory and they found it to be fully human. There is absolutely no evidence to support his claims.

Note; Loyd Pye is a psychologist.

The video is ridiculous. He makes a lot of assumptions and generalizes a lot of things so that his claims seem more reasonable. He doesn't have any proof to back up what he is saying.

As for Extra-terrestrials and "Divine" interference in science, it's not accepted for a good reason: There isn't any proof to support either. Just stories.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper

Im not the one with learning disabilities.

fact I know more than you

You insult me insult and you're conceited. Now you're ruining your reputation.

As for Loyd Pye, the Starchild Skull was analyzed by the BOLD Laboratory and they found it to be fully human. There is absolutely no evidence to support his claims.

Note; Loyd Pye is a psychologist.

The video is ridiculous. He makes a lot of assumptions and generalizes a lot of things so that his claims seem more reasonable. He doesn't have any proof to back up what he is saying.

As for Extra-terrestrials and "Divine" interference in science, it's not accepted for a good reason: There isn't any proof to support either. Just stories.

I was sarcastic,
but your wrong about the starchild too..
I post this youtube, this is how you sound like !

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TLomon
Mmm. Problem 1, no sound on work computer. Problem 2, websites in last video appear to be blocked or non-existant. If possible, could some one summarize Lloyd Pye's claims?

Well, the vid works for me..

What he is showing, not claiming, Evo science claims, and he points out the errors on them, Pye work only with 'official' stuff..
That way, he can confront 'them' with their evidence and theories. !

It goes the the 'possible' creation of one cell splahing around in the water, and started to eat dna, as it was not freely around in those days, he explains this to be more nonsense than sience ...etc..

it is an 2 hour lecture, must be seen , realy..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
why not believe in case heaven and hell do exist?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by daveslaine

hrmf...No one seems to be able to stay on the topic which is Prove Pye Wrong !

But heaven and hell, that all depends on after life etc.
Hell maybe is here and heaven comes later ..
I'm not into that subject ..

Edit to add :

Human DNA reveals evidence for Intervention. Lloyd Pye discusses the smoking gun inside human DNA- humans could not have evolved by mutation and natural selection. 2009.

'Alien skull' star attraction at Leeds extra-terrestrial conference

Published Date: 27 June 2009
By Aisha Iqbal
IT's life, Leeds, but not as we know it. In fact it could even be a case for Mulder and Skull-y!
This 900-year-old 'alien-human' skull is the star attraction at an intergalactic conference being held at Leeds Metropolitan University on Saturday.

But the gathering of all things extra-terrestrial – organised by the Whole Truth Coalition – is far removed from the marauding space beings and mutant monsters of The X Files and Star Trek.

The Leeds Exopolitics Expo aims to smash the cover-ups and "change government policy toward extraterrestrial related phenomena".

Scientists, researchers and alien conspiracy theorists will get together for a series of lectures to prove that the truth is out there - and now it's arrived in Yorkshire.

American researcher Lloyd Pye has dedicated his working life to the 'Starchild' skull – which he believes is an alien-human hybrid and absolute proof of the presence of extra-terrestrial beings on Earth even hundreds of years ago.

After a European tour, he will now bring his exact replica of the skull to Leeds and will deliver a detailed lecture on its history and significance.

"There is nothing like seeing cold, hard, scientific proof before one's own eyes, and that is precisely what will happen in Leeds," Mr Pye said.

"It has recently happened in Italy, Spain, Poland, and Romania.

"When it comes to alien existence, science demands irrefutable, unbiased, fact-based data.

"The Starchild skull provides that in more than ample amounts, and in a manner that leaves audiences stunned and delighted to be made aware of such an important endeavour unfolding before their eyes."

[edit on 3/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I just got an reply from Lloyd Pye him self on YouTube :
Krmt ,

I appreciate your comments about my work, and cleverly done, too!

That wraps it up for me !! You people play with the 'I'm a monkey' theory.

Okey, I post it, I know no one believes it , so, have a glance !

[edit on 4/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join