It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Strategic Intelligence General Says 911 is a Fraud!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Retired US Strategic Intelligence General Says 911 is a Fraud!
And what can one draw from that conclusion ?

The truth will set you free, or put you in jail..

And to give some more info across, I post this :

Towers Fell Down Because of Explosives.
Major General Albert Stubblebine on 9/11: Towers Fell Down Because of Explosives.

Major General Albert N. Stubblebine is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy (West Point, class of 52) who enjoyed a distinguished 32 year career in the U.S. Army.

He retired as the Commanding General of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM).

In is last assignment, retired Major General Albert N. Stubblebine was responsible of all of the army’s strategic intelligence forces around the world. He had responsibilities for the signals intelligence, photo intelligence, counter-intelligence and human intelligence.

“I do not believe the free press is free anymore [...] The press is saying what they have been told to say about this. Now do I have proof about this? No. But I believe that all the stories that were told about 9/11 were false.”
— Major General Albert N. Stubblebine III

Prior to this assignment he commanded the US Army Electronics Research and Development Command (ERADCOM). During his active duty career he commanded soldiers at every level. One of his experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s imagery interpretation for scientific and technical intelligence during the Cold War. Among his other accomplishments, he participated in a special task force which defined the requirements of the U.S. Army for future conflict.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Good find, CB.

Fresh info., and he makes some interesting points.

Star & Flag for ya.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

“I do not believe the free press is free anymore [...] The press is saying what they have been told to say about this. Now do I have proof about this? No. But I believe that all the stories that were told about 9/11 were false.”

The stupid....it burns!

And it keeps coming back...over and over and over again.

Goats. Killing goats by staring at them and walking through walls. THAT is Stubblebine in a nutshell.

If you people want to hold him up as one of your experts, go right ahead. He suits you.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by ChemBreather

The stupid....it burns!

And it keeps coming back...over and over and over again.

Goats. Killing goats by staring at them and walking through walls. THAT is Stubblebine in a nutshell.

If you people want to hold him up as one of your experts, go right ahead. He suits you.

sounded abit agressive there now. Stings you some this ?
Redicule factor is what you do when you want vitnesses and evidence out of circalation, a well know tactic....

What puzzels more and more, is the fact that every one saying any thing about or against the 'common knowledge' ,it is Wrong , By Law . Redicules.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This thread was posted weeks ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Please use this ongoing thread American Intelligence General Says 911 was an Inside Job
to post any other comments & opinions.

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join